MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Thanks for the responses...it seems to be going down so it must have been what i ate yesterday! :/

My Rings r tight some days.I had no swelling at all in my last pregnancy until after he was born and my legs and feet blew up x

Same i didnt blow up until after delivery! It was painful! Lol...all in my legs and feet..omg my poor feet i thought theyd rip at the seems... I guess that happens when the water shifts in ur body! But it does go away, u just peeeeee a lot!

I can not wait to see this little baby I'm cooking-the anomaly portion of the scan is what I'm most concerned about--I just want to know that all is right and well from a medical/physical standpoint. Not having a scan for 9 weeks totally SUCKS!

As a complete aside, I am so glad it is October, my favorite month! I do wish that it would hurry up and get cool! (I live in the subtropics so I a while to wait!)

Anyone doing Centering for their prenatal care? I have some questions about Centering.

No cravings for me at all, and I was really looking forward to that part lol. Although I have been unconsciously eating a lot of veggies lately...would that count as a craving? Only 13 days until my scan, but still have a long wait for the gender reveal :( maybe I can "accidentally" find out the gender and just act surprised at the reveal party ;)

Nikki-My scan is not until Monday Oct 21, I will be 20+3 then! My only consolation is that every organ, including tell-tale "bits" will be that much bigger and easier to measure and identify then! :)

I also booked my scan for 20 weeks....but........I've had a change of heart and decided go team yellow. I was watching an episode of A Baby Story (not usual for me) and when the baby came out the Dr announced it was a girl and everyone went nuts. I just had a very real moment where I thought "is it worth the loss of that moment just to know ahead of time?" To each their own but I've suddenly turned yellow :)
My scan is October 24th. Felt some pops tonight lying in bed and put my hand on and could feel it from the outside. It could have been gas though,:blush: that's just a lot of pops in one place.

The only thing I've noticed swelling is my feet.

Morning girls!
I'm 19 weeks today! 8 days til my scan! I'm so excited! :)

And I think being team yellow is lovely and a nice suprise but then its also a suprise when ever u find out. I don't no know so will be a suprise when I find out lol. But I do agree its lovely to wait. I just couldn't . I did want to with my 1st bt my oh didn't and at the scan I cudnt resist but find out.

My baby is now the size of a mango

Almost half way girls! X

I bet you can't wait Donna!!!...iv got to wait till 29th Oct for mine...feels like forever! Anyone with older children...do you intend on taking them to the scan with you? xx

Aww it'll fly by hun ! Yeh so excited tho. I only have a toddler. We can't take children in with us to our scans tho . X

morning ladies

I havent forgotten about all of you in fact I read here daily just been hanging out in 2nd tri more

so glad to see everyone is well

does anyone else feel like 2nd tri is just flying by?

Ive got my scan next week Thursday and Im thinking its a boy ...

I have a 13yr old son Lady but he cant go with us as he has school.

Yeh its going really quick ! :) aww its exciting ! I'm thinking girl but maybe its wishfull thinking ha! X

Is anyone else swelling? My rings are getting tight and im not even 18 weeks. I didnt swell in my fingers or ankles at all w my dd and wore my wedding rings during delivery!

I dont know if its the insulin pump im on and the changebof insulin or what? Or maybe all the salt im consuming....hmmph..

I havent noticed any swelling yet but my wedding ring is much tighter in the afternoons

Yeh its going really quick ! :) aww its exciting ! I'm thinking girl but maybe its wishfull thinking ha! X

LOL you'll never know ... for me it just feels most mommies finding out now are expecting boys ... maybe Im also having a boy

LOL you'll never know ... for me it just feels most mommies finding out now are expecting boys ... maybe Im also having a boy

I have been the opposite, most people I have been 'talking ' to are having girls lol - makes me sure mine must be a boy to even things up lol So nice to hear there are actually a lot of boys due out there haha :flower:

it is totally pouring down today and I am in from night shift and tired zzzz but need to take the dog out now So wish I could just slepp haha xx

LOL makes sense when one thinks of it that way ...

looks like I will be "outweighed" by boys ... hubby, son, stepson and baby

wish it could rain in SA

Well most people I've heard are having girls, which also makes me think mines gotta be a boy loll. My cousin found out yday their having a boy. X aww its not nice here today but isn't raining yet x
I was trying to find heartbeat this morning and was taking ages I could hear the baby kicking lol. Found it in the end though.. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->