MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I guess we'll find out next week

yesterday my uncle also said we must let it be a surprise and just ask for a healthy baby ... :coffee:

I know I wont be able to resist finding out next week

Do u mean in a morning in general lol. Yes its at 9.30am ! Next friday tho. I can't wait . What time is urs x

cool mine is also in the morning next Thursday at about 11am LOL

I know it's an old wives tale, and might not be true, but i just wanted to see if it was true for most of you! If baby's hb sounds like a galloping horse it's a girl and if it sounds like a train it's a boy.....
I read about it on another forum and most people said it was rubbish, yet looking at their outcomes (it was an old thread so they probably posted before finding out the sex of the baby) they were all accurate!

Jesse our scans are the same day! Mines at 8.45am and finding out. I was team yellow last time due to the fact DS gave me no choice and I hated not being able to buy stuff for him as I hated all neutral clothing :( You never knew I might change my mind, but I think OH also wants to rub it in my face if its a boy as I'm adamant its a girl.

Eltjuh I always though DS sounded like a horse. Maybe I was mistaken though as it was so long ago. I'll pay more attention this time around.

Mine definitely sounded more like a horse last night. I'm 99% sure my son sounded like a train! I can't wait to find out!! Wish the midwife would've just called me yesterday like she said she was going to! - though I know they're always busy.... hopefully today then ey?!

:wacko:

I wonder what my baby's HB sounds like

I dont have a doppler :dohh:

Jesse our scans are the same day! Mines at 8.45am and finding out. I was team yellow last time due to the fact DS gave me no choice and I hated not being able to buy stuff for him as I hated all neutral clothing :( You never knew I might change my mind, but I think OH also wants to rub it in my face if its a boy as I'm adamant its a girl.

Eltjuh I always though DS sounded like a horse. Maybe I was mistaken though as it was so long ago. I'll pay more attention this time around.

My scans in the afternoon at 2:30. I have my actual midwife appointment in huge morning and only that one weekday off of work so I had to squeeze it all in. I hope I hold strong about team yellow but only time will tell :winkwink:

My sons heartbeat sounds faster than this ones does.
I've got them bothh recordered lol x I can't remmeber his bpm tho and this doppler doesn't show u x

No my doppler doesn't show bpm either, and I don't have my son's recorded, but I'm pretty sure his sounded different to this one's!

My last baby and this one sound the same - only time will tell, but I am leaning towards another boy xx

The train vs. horse thing will be interesting to see the results! My baby's heart sounds like a galloping horse for sure. The midwife even said, "Some people say it sounds like a train" and I was like... No. :haha: But I think it's a boy so we shall see!!

In other news, 1st time mom here, feeling my first little movements!!!! I thought they were gas two days ago but felt them again last night and only when I'm lounging on the couch. It's such a wild feeling!!!

I found the thread again (it was on babycentre) thought I'd share it, but on my laptop I can't see their signatures, so you can't see whether they had a boy or girl.... :dohh:

Hi ladies! I just had what I thought was my 20 week ultrasound and they told me that I am actually 18 weeks. Which puts my due date at March 4th. So can I join you ladies?
We found out we are expecting a little girl! :pink: I will have another ultrasound in a month to check her growth but so far everything looks good.

Welcome and congrats Rhiannon :)

Yay JJ finally some movement! I know you've been wanting to feel it! I actually felt my first REAL undeniable movement his morning, so I'm right there with you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->