MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi rhiannon, congrats on the girl! Bit of a bummer to be put back 2 weeks though, right??? (I know I'd be bummed) but then again you never know when your baby will be born, so it could still be a Feb. baby!!
Anyway, I've added you to the list and congrats!! :)

Glad all are well :)
Can't wait until we all know what we are having (with the exception of decided team yellow)! :) I could never wait to find out!!

Just updated the list, as best I could, with what's on the FB group....
:pink: 9
:blue: 5
:yellow: 2

Not long til most of us no ! :) I'm so excited.

As soon as I sat down and was relaxing watching a film. Baby kept moving about :) and I've just got in bed and felt a few prods!
I'm so excited to find out wht I'm having bt also nervous as the scan stil is checking baby is ok etc, I'm always nervous b4 scans anyway lol. ! X 1 week 2moz ! Whoop x

My 19 week bump picture!
My boobs started leaking at 19 weeks with my son! Nothing so far tho. X
I'm glad lol x

Just had my hand on my belly & felt baby kick ! :) defo a date 4 my pregnancy diary lol. X

Attachments

• IMG-20131003-00852.jpg
    IMG-20131003-00852.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 7
I can't remember when my boobs started leaking with Lucas.... don't think it was till about 25 weeks at least though! Definitely after 20 weeks! (cause we'd just moved then and I know it was in the 'new' house)
As you can tell the 'new house, new baby' saying is true for us!! :winkwink: Though it seems to be more new baby, new house with us! Cause I always find out I'm pregnant before I find out when we're gonna be moving :haha:

Aww lool. :) haa! Least ur all settled 4 wen baby comes! Were hoping to move soon! Can't come quick enough.
& ino I can't believe how quick they started leaking last time ! Just hope they hold off a while this time lol x

That's awesome DaTucker!

Mine have just been little ones, can't wait for a big one but seems like I've had a lot today so I'm excited about that!

I'm gonna be the last one to feel movement lol at least when I get frustrated I can use my doppler to know she's Ok. Weird cuz my placenta is posterior, ugh!

May I join you ladies?? I got moved from April 5th to March 29th after my scan today which was meant to be an NT, but baby was too far along. :/ Darn.

I'm gonna be the last one to feel movement lol at least when I get frustrated I can use my doppler to know she's Ok. Weird cuz my placenta is posterior, ugh!

They're soooooo subtle for me. Might as well be gas but they're happening more often. I wouldn't be surprised to find out half of them really are gas. :haha:

I lie in bed for about twenty minutes every night after a cold glass of water and just focus to try and feel anything but I can't. I then get tired of waiting and check her HR which is always fine as I chase her around to keep it on long enough for an accurate reading! I guess I'm annoyed cuz I know I have a posterior placenta and she's soooooo active whenever we see her...the last tech said I have a lot of fluid so I might have to wait longer...just jealous of the moms who are behind me and feeling lots of movement even tho I know not feeling it is normal. Can you tell I just tried my normal quiet time to try and feel her session? :haha:

I do the same thing each night. Lay real still and try to tune into my body to feel the baby with no success. Nobody mentioned anything about my placenta/fluid levels other than they look great so I don't know if that's why I'm not feeling baby or what the deal is. I know I felt my second by this point though.

I started feeling baby twice nights ago. I wasn't sure at first, but they feel like little internal pokes or pulses. Such a strange feeling! I have them mostly in the evening.

Hi ladies! I just had what I thought was my 20 week ultrasound and they told me that I am actually 18 weeks. Which puts my due date at March 4th. So can I join you ladies?
We found out we are expecting a little girl! :pink: I will have another ultrasound in a month to check her growth but so far everything looks good.

May I join you ladies?? I got moved from April 5th to March 29th after my scan today which was meant to be an NT, but baby was too far along. :/ Darn.

Welcome Rhiannon and Azure :flower:

morning ladies

17 weeks already cant believe how quick time is going ... I have 4 months and 1 week of work left before I go on maternity leave :happydance:

my husband thinks im crazy to be counting down to maternity leave already :haha:

I also feel movements here and there but my bump is def firming up more and now my husband just wants to rub it :cloud9:

I can feel movements now too, I find a cold glass of fruit juice does the trick.

Morning girls . Hope ur all ok. Well I'm 19 weeks and I don't feel strong strong movements yet. Stil prods. Bt defo baby and I feel them a good few times a day. This baby is way more active then my son was. 7 days til my scan! I'm so excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->