MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I lie in bed for about twenty minutes every night after a cold glass of water and just focus to try and feel anything but I can't. I then get tired of waiting and check her HR which is always fine as I chase her around to keep it on long enough for an accurate reading! I guess I'm annoyed cuz I know I have a posterior placenta and she's soooooo active whenever we see her...the last tech said I have a lot of fluid so I might have to wait longer...just jealous of the moms who are behind me and feeling lots of movement even tho I know not feeling it is normal. Can you tell I just tried my normal quiet time to try and feel her session? :haha:

Lots of fluid is great!! Now I'm kinda worried I don't have enough! :haha:

I'm sure you'll feel baby really soon!

I'm starting to get worried. I use to feel flutterings but for a week now, I've felt nothing. So I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not bleeding or cramping so I'm at a loss. It will be a long 3 weeks if baby doesn't start moving around.

You'll feel baby sometimes and not other hun I get worried to tho. I'm sure all is fine . Bt baby could of just turned into face ur back or something . I'm sure they'll start wiggling again soon x do u have a doppler x

congrats and welcome azure and Rhiannon xxx

Donna - your bump is beautiful! One week to go bet you are excited, I have 11days until mine and I am getting really excited too (and nervous )

I am still only having the occasional prod , roll or kick; cant wait for a big one from the outside -must have been wonderful Datucker xxx

I never had leaky boobs at all - apart from when establishing breastfeeding haha -and even then after a few weeks that was never a problem either.

I have such a sore throat today, have taken paracetemol (Tylenol over the pond I think) but not really helping, hope it is not turning into something horrible -just a sore throat I can just about deal with Please no Flu or anything :(

xxx

Bless u donna hope ur feeling better soon! My boobs leaked so bad I'd cry lol. They were like a tap ! Haa! Soaked my tops.
I can't wait to have proper kicks everyday!
I'm nervous 4 my scan2 I just wana no all is ok with baby and of course can't wait to no what they are!
I've decided I'm defo having a boy I've just got a feeling lol x

Hi all, welcome to the new march monkey members xx
I'm getting strange hardenings in the bump area, its weird.
So exciting for all the scans coming up.

We're not allowed to have children in with us for scans though at our last they let the kids come in right at the end to see the screen, to be fair bringing all 5 to a scan is difficult. Bring on Monday 9:30am!!

Any plans for the weekend?

Its awful when you cant just take anything medicine wise isnt it, maybe a chat with phamacy/chemist could help.

Yay for everyone who's feeling movement and :hugs: to those who still haven't... you will feel soon! Two days to go until my gender scan and I am soooo excited but also nervous in case they spot something not quite right but trying not to think like that! I saw my midwife on Wednesday and she was really happy with everything and said I'm measuring around 16 weeks which would be right as I was 15+4 at my app. Babies heartbeat was 128 bpm so thats just convinced me even more that Sundays scan will reveal a blue bump! I have read that heartbeats of 140 and above tend to indicate a girl and below indicates a boy.. however it is probably just another one of those old wives tales ;)

I wish I had something to do for the next two days to make time go faster but I had a big £100 spend on my sons birthday presents yesterday and I really need to do some work so even though I am mega demotivated here I am - hoping to put in 5 hours today and 5 hours tomorrow...really need the pennies!

On another note does anyone else here watch The Vampire Diaries? The new season has started and I'm counting down the hours til tonight when I can sit with my feet up with a cup of tea and some chocolate and enjoy.. the first episode of the originals spin off too.. exciting hehe!

Aww not long 4 ur scan! A week mine is ! I don't watch it . But u can't beat sitting down wv a cuppa and relaxing ! X

LOVE Vamp diaries, i record it and watch it later, like to fast forward the adverts lol

I have been feeling movement since about 14 weeks, but it's very irregular, some days I feel quite a lot, other days I don't feel any at all!!
Can't wait for it to be regular cause it does make me worry. Though I asked a friend who's a midwife and she said you wouldn't expect it to have a pattern until about 25-28 weeks!!
I'm glad I've got a doppler though so I can listen to make sure baby is ok!

that is reassuring Ella - I feel loads of movement one day and then nothing the next.

just cleared one of my boys bedrooms - 4 bin bags of junk for the dump; now lunch, nursery run, then back to do the other boys bedroom. They are expected to keep their rooms tidy but every now and then I still need to go in and gut it out! They tend to miss under beds etc lol

And need to make room for Santa xxx less than 12 weeks

We have a name for our little girl!!!!

As some of y'all already know, I posted about it on FB last night because I am so happy my husband finally picked a name! He was in charge of picking a name, since he kept hating the ones I chose so I finally just told him I don't care what her name is and to pick one hahah and that is true, really and truly I don't care what her name is - I'm just glad she's here. But I also trust my husband not to name her Princess Mermaid Sparklepants also, so of course that helps in the ability to pass that responsibility to him.

So our little girls name is Allison Hope :)

I love it. Love it love it love it. It's traditional, and classic, and nothing crazy. Exactly how I wanted it.

I can't post it on FB but I can post it on here :)) haha

Hubby told me he didn't want anyone around here to know, so I can only post it here....lol his cousin and a local friend are on the fb page :)

lol was wondering why I could no longer comment on your post haha -beautiful name xxx

So I rang the hospital to see if they had booked my 20 wk scan yet.... they said there's no request from the midwife yet. So the lady asked me how far along I was now, and when I told her 18 weeks, she said they'll have to get it in quick otherwise they will have a hard time fitting me in for a 20wk scan. So she recommended ringing the midwife again, which I did. The midwife said she will have to ring me back later this afternoon (hopefully they will this time!!!!) I'm just gonna keep ringing them if they don't cause it's not normal that I've not had a 16 week appointment and I'm not about to lose out on my 20 week scan aswell!!! :devil:

Yeah J-Lynn, I just got a notification aswell that someone commented on your post and then when I clicked it it said it had been removed! That'll explain why then!!

And that IS a very nice name! :)

lol was wondering why I could no longer comment on your post haha -beautiful name xxx

Yeah, he text me and said I better not say anything on Facebook hahahaha HAHAHAH he cracks me up - so I am going to think he has the authority in this battle. This time. The men don't win many things when it comes to pregnancy and choices so I'll let him have this one :) lol

Thank you - I love it, loooove it. However he just tell me he hasn't decided how he wants to spell it. If he wants it Allison, Allyson, or some other spelling.

I told him I was going to beat him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->