MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Lol Monday night, and means night shift for me :( Not as nice lol. But plus side, this time tomorrow I will be one more shift down and be almost bed time haha

xx

Aww bless u hun! 1 day closer to ur scan 2 . I think today has dragged! I feel like I'm doing a night shift lately ! My son just won't sleep! :/ he woke at 5am and wudnt go bk2 sleep ! He cries 4 ages when he goes to bed and never use to do this ! X I dno y x

Oh yes im with you everybody laughs at me cos im fullbof busy during the day but I need sam down for 7 so I can sit down with a cuppa for emmerdale lol xx

Lol well cjs bed time was 7, but its 8 now . He's being going at half 7 last few nights tho cuz he's been tired! But he cries4 a good hour so I'm up and down! X
I haven't watched emmerdale in ages!
I watch tomorrows hollyoaks instead lol. ! X

Excited for the upcoming scans!! :)

So yesterday I went and got my dd's ears pierced. they look awesome and super cute, but this morning she woke up with a huge fever! We already had her 9 months appntment scheduled today with her pediatrician so I didnt want to give her any motrin or tylenol because they usually give her some there if she has shots to get etc... Well.. we got there and the nurse was like wow shes really warm, and I am like I know I hope shes not getting an infection from getting her ears pierced because i would feel awful!!
So they took her temp and it was 103 degrees! I almost crapped my pants... she has been whimpering all morning but i couldnt figure out what it was because her ears arent red, or puffy, or oozing and she wasnt pulling at them..

The doctor comes in and she vomits her entire bottle all over me, my shirts, pants, shoes, a whole 8oz! All mucus in it too. so at this point im like crying because i feel so bad for her and its unlike her to not be smiley and happy or whiney.

He looks at her throat, and he goessss whoaaa thats bad.. swabbed her throat, POSITIVE for strep! its like it just popped up out of nowhere! So every 3 hours we are are alternating motrin and tylenol and giving amoxicillan 2 xs a day.. she wont eat, im just a mess! i just want her to feel better :(

i then had to cancel my baby apptmnt, but I dont even care.. snuggles and pj kinda day with ella!

Aw, so sad Nikki. I bet she'll be feeling MUCH better by tomorrow. I used to get strep ALL the time as a kid and one day of antibiotics was enough to almost make me feel normal. Hope she feels better very soon!

Aww ladies - my cousin-in-law who is on the FB page, she was 17 weeks and they went to the dr on Friday and she lost the baby :( there was no heartbeat. My heart is broken for her - we had no idea, my mother in law just told us. Ugh. Nothing been posted on her fb about it and I feel so bad for her :(

That is so terrifying to me. It just goes to show that there is no "safe" time in pregnancy (or even beyond). My heart really breaks for her :( I hope they can figure out what happened.

They did, I just posted it just a second before you posted - crazy timing!

I don't know the details of what the other problems he had were; but I am not asking right now just waiting to hear from the family as they find out.

The cord wrapping around his neck is all too common, I have had 3 friends this year now that has happened to. My friend Nikki lost her daughter at 31 weeks from that back in April, our friends who were due just a week before us lost their little one at 14 weeks from the cord issue, and now his cousin.

You're so right, there is just really no "safe" time, during and after birth - from the moment we're created, we all have a time to go. But the odds are so slim in pregnancy. It just makes me relish in every single day of pregnancy and the time that I have with her moving around in there. If something was to happen, I at least want to know I spent every single day making sure she knows she's loved in her mommy and that her daddy also loves her very much. It's something that will more than likely not happen - but you never can say 100% that's the case. We just have to take care of ourselves the best we can and hope it all lasts through 40 weeks (hehe or more if some of us aren't lucky and end up having babies that want to cook longer!)

Now I just don't know what to say to her - and I am going to block her from my facebook posts so she can't see all the baby stuff I post about. Just to help it; I know I wouldn't want to see it if I was her.

Your absolutely right that there is no safe time :( Ella was actually born with her cord wrapped around her neck 2 xs and she didnt cry when she came out..she was completely blue... when i say i cried until she cried when she was born is an understatement. I thought I lost her. :nope:

Aww nikki , I hope ella is better soon hun x its horrible when babies r ill xx

Hopefully she'll feel better soon Nikki!!! It's not nice when your baby is ill!! :(

I watch the soaps aswell Donna, I watch Hollyoaks and Eastenders, and will be watching Hollyoaks later aswell! Monday is a good night for tv it seems, as Catfish tv show is on aswell and so is The Midwives....
I hate it when there's nothing on tv, so I like monday nights! :haha:
I have just started my latest cross stitch project so I don't actually watch half the time, as I'm too busy stitching.... Cross stitch is a very good way of dieting :haha: Cause I'm too busy to eat and drink :haha: (same as jigsaws for me btw!)

Lmao ! Haa that's funny ! To busy to eat and drink lol! Me and my son have just had a shower he's already4 bed watching cbeebies.. I'm praying 4 a good night 2nite !
I wna do a cross stitch and I use to love jicsaws . So did my nan! Aint done 1 for years tho x

Whatever you do, if you do a jigsaw, DO NOT hide it under the sofa!! Lucas found mine under there once and pulled it all out and I had to basically start from the beginning again! I was pretty close to finishing it aswell!!

Just had the cops knocking on the door again to ask about our neighbours... They knocked on the door the other day to see if we knew anything about the bloke that lives there.... but we don't know them. Never seen them, hubby saw them get into a taxi on the day we moved in and that's the only time either one of us has seen them!! When we first moved in they had quite a few rows though, mainly him shouting at her to get out of his bed and get the f out the house etc. :dohh: (always at 3 am aswell!!) They mainly seem to come alive at night, which is what we told the cops last time. So tonight they knocked on their door first again but they obviously didn't open the door. And then they came to ours and they asked whether we'd seen them lately and if we know if just the woman lives there or the bloke or both! Hubby said he hasn't heard the bloke in a while! We were just joking the other day when the cops knocked on the door that maybe she killed him :winkwink:
Wonder what's going on though!! I'm so nosey!!!

A bit late with our update but we're team PINK so dd#4 for me.
Baby all super well which we're so happy with placenta playing us up though, anterior like we thought but as very low currently so will need another scan at 34/36wks. If it's still in the same place they said they would do a c-section, I pray it's moved by then!
Will do a better catch up tomorrow for now its bedtimes for youngest xx

I'm halfway through my pregnancy :) I was scheduled for a c-section at 37 weeks 4 days with my last so I'm expecting to be scheduled again around that time for this one, so I'm halfway! Yay!!

I had to giggle this morning, my alarm went off and it was on my side of the bed for once and it's super loud (the only thing that will really wake, wake me up) baby gave a thump haha, yeah kiddo I hate waking up early too!

Congrats Gemma!!! Wow four girls. That is awesome. :)

happyhome- congrats on :pink:

alaskanwhite- I hadn't thought of it that way!!! congrats for half way through :flower: based off of previous pregnancies I will probably go into labor around 37-38 weeks on my own, so maybe I should celebrate 19 weeks as half through :happydance:

Nikkilewis14- hope your LO gets better very quick :hugs2:

Good morning ladies

Eltjuh I hope you get your scan sorted ASAP as for the backache last night I had the worst backache I took a warm bath and got straight into bed. I did however read from week 18 you can start to experience backache.

:hugs: Nikki hope you little princess feels better soon ... when baby is sick mommy is also sick :cry: not nice

:happydance: yay for team pink Happyhome

seems like March really has alot more princesses than princes

just two more sleeps until we find out ... my baby was very quiet yesterday only made a knot but not so much movement

I really cant wait for the movements to be more frequent and stronger

It rained yesterday in SA :happydance: hope all the yucky germs dies down now so tired of my son constantly being sick with his chest and nose ...

A bit late with our update but we're team PINK so dd#4 for me.
Baby all super well which we're so happy with placenta playing us up though, anterior like we thought but as very low currently so will need another scan at 34/36wks. If it's still in the same place they said they would do a c-section, I pray it's moved by then!
Will do a better catch up tomorrow for now its bedtimes for youngest xx
Congrats on your pink bump - how lovely another little princess :hugs:

I'm halfway through my pregnancy :) I was scheduled for a c-section at 37 weeks 4 days with my last so I'm expecting to be scheduled again around that time for this one, so I'm halfway! Yay!!

In that case I wont be celebrating half way until 22 weeks haha (with my history of going over and with them already having moved my date forward a week haha:haha::haha:)

Thanks for the congratulations :)
Can't remember a worse nights sleep, horrible nightmares of Caesarians, is this what I'm going to be plagued with for the next 16 weeks!!!
Name wise we like Jessica Amelia, we chose dd3 pretty quickly after we found out and it stuck so I'm thinking little Jessie will probably be the same.
Taking it easy today as I just have no energy. Going to watch Midwives now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->