MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congratulations on a baby boy DonnaRobinson! :happydance:

I love Eli Randall! :)

WaitingforDamon: hope your worries were eased by the Doppler!

Congrats on a girl LisK!! :happydance:

Hope ur all ook girls. I've been given more antibioitcs to take and I've got thrush , so I've got pessary and cream, I don't reli like using pessarys tho. Does any1 no if there safe ? Dr wudnt prescribe if they wasn't wud he . I'm so sore n if its gna help ill use it , if it won't hurt baby x

Donna I am sure if doc prescribed it then it is safe hun - what a shame you have UTI and thrush , hope all clears up real soon xxx

I am SO happy to say, I have a bouncy squirmy baby tonight -felt him quite a few times in the past half hour - the most so far this whole pregnancy lol :cloud9::cloud9:

Have taken to calling peanut him -thinking boy more than ever these days, and am happy with that, I do make gorgeous boys lol :blush:

xx

Aww bless u. Glad babys moving about :)
I saw my 1st belly movement from a kick today. He's quiet at the minute .. Ino :( I was on antibiotics that haven't worked at they have me thrush, I've gt more antibiotics and canesten!
I've got to see my midwife to check to see if my uti is reocurring :( x

And I'm now over the moon he's a boy ! I can't wait to my 2 boys playing together ! Protecting each other I'm so happy x & more excited now I no what he is x

mine is nicknamed wiggle !! well for another 2 weeks until we know what we are having !

starting to think about the hospital bag list - cant wait to put "coloured" outfits in !!

Hope ur all ook girls. I've been given more antibioitcs to take and I've got thrush , so I've got pessary and cream, I don't reli like using pessarys tho. Does any1 no if there safe ? Dr wudnt prescribe if they wasn't wud he . I'm so sore n if its gna help ill use it , if it won't hurt baby x

He wouldn't prescribe them if they weren't safe.... :flower: Also I'm pretty sure that any canesten BUT the oral tablet is safe to take in pregnancy, from what I've read...
If you don't like the pessary you could always get the internal cream - that worked pretty well for me!
Oh and I have read somewhere that some midwives and nhs in general I think recommend inserting the pessary by hand rather than with the applicator thingy (I've never had that one so not sure) Only because that way it's less likely to touch/irritate your cervix or something! But I guess you could use the applicator and just don't stick it in too far?? :shrug:

Other Donna, glad you're feeling baby tonight!! Mine seems quiet today. But I'm sure I'll get some kicks later or tomorrow and I did have SOME movement today.

He wouldn't prescribe them if they weren't safe.... :flower: Also I'm pretty sure that any canesten BUT the oral tablet is safe to take in pregnancy, from what I've read...
If you don't like the pessary you could always get the internal cream - that worked pretty well for me!
Oh and I have read somewhere that some midwives and nhs in general I think recommend inserting the pessary by hand rather than with the applicator thingy (I've never had that one so not sure) Only because that way it's less likely to touch/irritate your cervix or something! But I guess you could use the applicator and just don't stick it in too far?? :shrug:

Other Donna, glad you're feeling baby tonight!! Mine seems quiet today. But I'm sure I'll get some kicks later or tomorrow and I did have SOME movement today.

Iv also been given canesten cream and pesserie...its such a pain as nothing ever cleared my thrush apart from the oral tablet...im sure they are safe as I was given this with my first pregnancy and now again with this one...might sound silly but I never manage to put the pessarie in properly so I stick to the cream...so far I can see a improvement!...hope it works for you hun xx

Thank you girls , yeh I read that its safe anything barr the oral tablet..
And yes I've stuck it in I didn't use the applicator I just used my fingers. Tmi! Sorry ..
I hope it works quick I'm so sore! :( x
Lil man is being quiet 2nite as well he has ad a few kicks but nothing major . X

Oh I don't know if it's the same with the pessary as the cream but if it is I'd advise you to wear a pad/panty liner as with the cream a whole load of it came out the next morning.... Not sure if that was just the cream coming back out or the discharge that was on the inside.... Sorry if that's TMI!!!

I think my nighttime morning sickness is finally going away, night #4 with no zofran needed :happydance: I hope this continues and doesn't come back with avengence! As I only seem to be sick from strong smells that repulse me now (same smells that made me gag before pregnancy, I just can't quite control the urge to hurl at them at the moment).

I know I commented on the fb post about the shutdown, hubby works for the Department of Homeland Security, he's in one of the few sectors in DHS that are being made to work through the shutdown without pay (well really held until it's over but will end up being heavily taxed if it goes in as one payment). he finally got his paycheck up until the 30th of September.. minus a good $450-500, not enough to cover rent let alone bills :dohh: We're so thankful to have savings to tide us over but I feel so bad for some of his colleagues who are less stable. One has cancer that's spread to his kidneys and is in the middle of having dialysis every other week between chemo, not getting paid his full check (they didn't honor paying his annual and sick time for dr's visits) meant that he ended up with only $300 :( so couldn't pay for this months parking pass... his pass was 3 days expired, they usually give a 5 day leeway but I guess not during a shutdown and his car ended up being towed and impounded. So now he can't afford to get it released and can't afford transport to work and to his dr's visits.

This whole thing sucks! Hubby is getting stressed out because they're understaffed and people are just not turning up if their pay is going to be held (they've been told it's held until at least the 30th of oct and it may be extended to Nov 23rd). Our next scan is on Wednesday so it's giving hubby something to look forward to and pick his spirits up, so hopefully our scan goes well, seeing our little guy always puts hubby in such a good mood.

19 weeks! Her HR is 154 and I've gained 5.4lbs. Felt her moving a ton last night after I had some ice cream! Scan is on Friday and I hope it gets here fast... just need to hear the words that everything looks perfect to fully relax. Can't believe I'm almost halfway...It's going quicker now for sure!

Attachments

• 2013-10-13 08.59.21-1011339441.jpg
    2013-10-13 08.59.21-1011339441.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Disney, I'm so sorry yall are being effected like that! It's times like these I'm grateful dh is in retail. An old coworker from Walmart said she just rang up a family who bought a loaf of bread and can of meat with change bc it was all they could afford. It's horrible!!

As for me, I just had my first dream ever about baby...and it turned out to be a nightmare :( as soon as a woke up from it, baby gave me a few jabs as if to say, "I'm still safe and sound Mommy!"

Disney, rough situation! DH is getting an MBA with a government program and will have to work a minimum of two years in a government agency as part of the contract. He still gets his stipends as the contract would be broken if they didn't send them. Makes me nervous about his job if we have another shutdown within the next few years. Last shutdown was in 95 and I read some workers weren't given back pay for three whole months! This alone is why everyone should follow financial advice and have enough to live off of for a few months. I'm glad your DH still has work.

Sorry you all are having a hard time with this shutdown thing over there!!

It's easy to say people should follow financial advice and had enough money to survive for a couple of months though, cause some people can only barely afford to pay their rent and bills and pay for food and have no money left to actually save anything....

I agree ella. Once bills are paid and food is brought , I can't afford to save ! Its crap x

My back is killing me!! I don't know what's going on today! Everything just seems sore, my back and under my bump aswell!! Must be growing or baby might be sitting in a funny position or something! Hope everything is ok in there!

Gotta try and reschedule my scan as we don't have anyone to look after Lucas, but if I can't we'll just have to bring him with us. And unfortunately if need be hubby will have to sit and wait outside with him if he's gonna be crying the whole time again (like he did with the 12 wk scan).
Can't wait though!! 10 more sleeps :happydance:

Aww :( hope u can reschelde , sometimes they let u take them in with u once theyve done all there checks and so u can find out the sex.
I don't feel well today. Been sick this morning and my sons ill.!

On the plus side , I've been seeing little man kick me today x

Yeah that's what I said to hubby... if Lucas is gonna be a pain then he can take him out and I'll just ask them to get him back in after the checks when they look at the sex! But we'll see what happens when I ring them tomorrow!

I just had a bath to see if it will make my back feel better and when I got on the scales beforehand I noticed I lost 1.5kg!! (in the past 2 weeks)
NO idea how!! I've been wanting (and eating) so much chocolate lately and we had a massive roast dinner last week aswell! (with chocolate cake after!!) And I've not even really walked anywhere the past 2 weeks either, not long walks like before anyway!

We have enough to live off for the next 8-9 months if we cut back on luxuries, but that was money we saved for baby not just rainy day situations

Ella, my back has been hurting me too, all low down behind bump, so I lay down on my side when watching tv etc on the sofa... now my hips hurt! It seems like we can't win lol. Makes me wish I hadn't lost weight and still had cushioned hips :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->