MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

My dd was 9 lbs 11 oz. Was in labor for 32hrs, pushing for 3. Hoping this little girl will be smaller :)

I pushed 4 over 2 hours with my son aswell. !
I've just been a viewed a house they wana exchange.. I'm not sure if I like it though x

So excited for you donna I have my scan on Wednesday and I know its a boy. At first I wanted a girl but now I think I hope it is a boy so sam has a little buddy and I reckon my husband will have them fishing playing footie regardless of sex so probably for the best that its a boy ha ha just need to know that they are healthy :) xx

Happy to know you are all doing well other than the slips some of you ladies have had recently. I think it's because of the weight and body changes that are happening so fast-we don't have time to catch up and adjust to our new bodies!!! I almost fell while walking to a farmers market!

_Feeling the baby move all the time now! :baby:He/she tickles me while I'm resting on the couch and when it's time to sleep, the baby seems to be at a club! Kicking and changing positions like a maniac!

_Ultrasound on Tuesday but we've decided to wait until the end to know the sex

_ Flying from Italy to New York on the 17 and I'm a bit scared of the 12-hour flight. I'll fly back to Italy the following month. Going to get some info on giving birth in my homeland.

Take care beautiful pregnant ladies!!!!

Ya my first was 7lb 14oz at 38 weeks... Im hoping smaller this time too!

19 weeks tomorrow--I think I've felt a couple prods or some sort of movement in the last week. I am so worried that something is wrong.
Luckily, I am a nurse at a hospital, so I am going to try to get my hands on a Fetal Doppler tonight for reassurance.
I wish my scan was early next week instead--just so I can see the boo and stop freaking out. :)

Ahh congrats Donna on another boy, Chad is a cute name :)

Ella, could you add my scan date please, 15th November. Thanks :flower:

Yay on more Boys! Congrats Donna!

18 weeks tomorrow, our second sequential screening tests are on wednesday including a scan, so hope he behaves this time and doesn't jump on his head like last time... he made it very difficult for our OB to peek at his bits LOL

Hi all! I'm a bit late joining... I'm pretty active on the TTC board (still?! I know ladies... but that board helped me so much a few months back) as well as the second tri board and the name game board but just happened upon this one today!

My baby is due March 5th, I got my BFP on July 5th (so an 8 month pregnancy for me!). I am currently 19 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am officially SHOWING (yay! took forever), haven't had many symptoms (first tri I slept a lot, this tri I eat a lot... that's about it) and have been loving pregnancy!!

I find out the gender of my LO one Tuesday the 15th and just found out OH was able to get work off so we'll be finding out at the same time yay!

Glad you jumped on board zumbaloverr :) so you are having your scan on the 15th?? What time? I'm having mine that day at 11:30 a.m (central time in the States, btw). I'm sooo excited!!

So I need opinions...dh and I have been trying to decide on a middle name if we're having a boy. It will be Eli something Tucker. When I was FINALLY able to get dh to stop joking about it (Eli Boouncyball Tucker! Eli DarthVader Tucker!!) he said he would really like Randy as a middle name, after his dad who passed several years ago. Do you think it's fait of me to change it to Randall? I just think Eli Randall Tucker sounds so much better than Eli Randy Tucker. And Randy is a nickname for Randall anyway. Or should I just not be vain and let him keep the Randy? It didn't seem to bother him when he mentioned it but I'd hate to him secretly harboring a grudge lol. And he wouldn't tell me, knowing him.

Morning girls, hope ur all ok. :)

I still can't believe I'm having a little boy. I'm so excited , b4 I new what he was I wasn't as excited as I was when I was pregnant with my son! Now I can't wait til he's here :) x

Banivani and Zumba -we all have anatomy scans on the same day - good luck Yay!!!

Donna - congrats on your second little man- lovely to have two boys - I have three and they are brilliant together (even with my huge age gaps lol)

Datucker - Eli is top of our boys list too, LOVE it -I must admit I prefer Randall to Randy -and Eli Randall sounds lovely xx

Ella -glad to hear you have a scan date now, and wont be long til then

xxx

Thanks hun :)
I've been on the phone to triage as my antibiotics have finished bt I'm stil feeling I've gt. Water infection, she chcked my results and I have and need more antibioitcs :( x

Donna have you tried drinking cranberry juice? -supposed to be really good at helping prevent UTI (obviously you will need antibiotics too, but may help prevent re-occurrence) :)

xx

So 20 weeks and the ticker status on some 20week tickers says - now bay is moving around a lot and keeping mum up at night!! I hardly EVER feel our peanut :( I mean once every 2-3 days if that and it is one or two flips or thuds It is really worrying me now, I felt Dawson at 16weeks regularly; but kept thinking all pregnancies are different etc but 20weeks !!!! Surely I SHOULD be feeling more now!! Scan on Tuesday, not feeling very confident today.

I'm going to buy some cranberry juice hunn I love it . Been and got my antibioitcs, she said the last ones didn't work as I was resissant to them. There only for 3 days, this time .

And omg ! I saw my belly comptly move today when baby kicked ! !

Donna mine stil isn't regular but I do feel him at least once a day. I'm sure all is fine tho its prbally how baby is lying x

Donna have you tried drinking cranberry juice? -supposed to be really good at helping prevent UTI (obviously you will need antibiotics too, but may help prevent re-occurrence) :)

xx

So 20 weeks and the ticker status on some 20week tickers says - now bay is moving around a lot and keeping mum up at night!! I hardly EVER feel our peanut :( I mean once every 2-3 days if that and it is one or two flips or thuds It is really worrying me now, I felt Dawson at 16weeks regularly; but kept thinking all pregnancies are different etc but 20weeks !!!! Surely I SHOULD be feeling more now!! Scan on Tuesday, not feeling very confident today.

What do you do during the day?? Are you busy?? cause if you are you might miss it... try laying down quietly for a while, maybe after drinking some cold juice, or eating something sweet?? I always feel baby move much more when I'm laying down quietly!
Or maybe your baby likes to be awake at night but you don't notice it when you sleep?? Cause I know the ticker says it's keeping you up at night, but I don't think my son ever kept me up at night - before he was born that is!! :winkwink: Or at least didn't WAKE me up by kicking.. And this one hasn't (yet) either!!
I'm sure your baby will be fine though!!! :hugs:
And I agree with Donna, there are days where I feel this LO moving a lot! and other days where I don't feel him/her so much.... whereas with my son I felt him every day around the same time from 16 weeks when I first started feeling him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->