MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

cushioned hips really don't help! Cause it's the joints that hurt... I've got cushioned hips but they still hurt! Just wanna lay in bed and get comfi. But we've just ordered some chinese as we had a late lunch so late dinner! :haha: And we don't have a tv in the bedroom anymore :(

We don't have a Tv in our bedroom either, we never have. We just take the laptop up and watch cable tv through our providers site (well what channels they have on their live streaming and their on-demand).

My hips feel almost as if I should have pressure sores or something on them, so painful!

Still stalking this thread after my mmc.

Just had to chime in on the hips conversation cause I think it's funny. My hips must've missed the memo because they still ache so bad when I lay on them!

Posted on FB but I'll go here too....

We are officially team blue!!! Baby Declan arriving March 2014 :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies :flower:

Hi all! I'm a bit late joining... I'm pretty active on the TTC board (still?! I know ladies... but that board helped me so much a few months back) as well as the second tri board and the name game board but just happened upon this one today!

My baby is due March 5th, I got my BFP on July 5th (so an 8 month pregnancy for me!). I am currently 19 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am officially SHOWING (yay! took forever), haven't had many symptoms (first tri I slept a lot, this tri I eat a lot... that's about it) and have been loving pregnancy!!

I find out the gender of my LO one Tuesday the 15th and just found out OH was able to get work off so we'll be finding out at the same time yay!

welcome :flower:

Donna have you tried drinking cranberry juice? -supposed to be really good at helping prevent UTI (obviously you will need antibiotics too, but may help prevent re-occurrence) :)

xx

So 20 weeks and the ticker status on some 20week tickers says - now bay is moving around a lot and keeping mum up at night!! I hardly EVER feel our peanut :( I mean once every 2-3 days if that and it is one or two flips or thuds It is really worrying me now, I felt Dawson at 16weeks regularly; but kept thinking all pregnancies are different etc but 20weeks !!!! Surely I SHOULD be feeling more now!! Scan on Tuesday, not feeling very confident today.

my baby does the same thing Donna ... I felt my baby from the outside on Friday night ... my DH just got home and started talking to me and my hand was on my belly and baby kicked hard ... probably wanted to say hi dad LOL

ladies how many blankets are u getting for baby ... and how many of each ... Im thinking of buying blankets when I get paid this month

Morning girls. Congrtz on team blue ! :)

I had far to many blankets with my son , never used most of them .. Ill buy a few new one but I've got all those un used ones too.
This baby sleeps allnight and moves all day lol. :)
I'm 20+4 today! It seems to be going so fast x

my scan is tomorrow at 2pm - yay. after this I am sure time will appear faster lol; the past few weeks it has been like time has stopped haha

xx

Hi all.
Congrats to all those who found out which team they are on. Makes things seems to much realer (is realer a word??)

We're now half way (20+1) Still no movements here though :( But I know little Jessica is there, just happily tucked up cuddling the placenta :)
I finally feel like I've popped too, I am looking more pregnant than fat now lol especially by the end of the day.
We're looking into moving too, nothing serious but if the right place comes up for the right price we'll go but it has to be in the same town, I wont move the kids schools or from their friends. Although we're in a 4 bed now its a 3 storey and the living room and kitchen are small, its tough accommodating 7 or us let alone adding baby girl in the mix.

Found the car seat I want to buy, total bargain and matches dd3's seat she has

Attachments

• KC27956_m.jpg
    KC27956_m.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 32
Still stalking this thread after my mmc.

Just had to chime in on the hips conversation cause I think it's funny. My hips must've missed the memo because they still ache so bad when I lay on them!

Ahw wow! Can't believe you're still stalking! Don't think I'd be able to if I was in your position!! :hugs: You're welcome to stalk though!!
And you'd better get that memo to your hips!!
Have you thought about trying again yet, or are you still recovering?? Hope you're doing ok!! :hugs:

Posted on FB but I'll go here too....

We are officially team blue!!! Baby Declan arriving March 2014 :)

Congrats! And look at your little bump, it's so cute!!

9 more sleeps till our scan! Tried to reschedule this morning but they had nothing for the next 3 weeks (they had 1 but not on a day that was any more convenient for me). So we kept it as it is. They confirmed that Lucas can come as long as there's another adult with him, which there will be cause hubby obviously wants to come!!! And they also told me that they just ask for donations for the pictures :) Which is nice, cause I think some hospitals really take advantage of the fact people are gonna want to have a picture (no matter how much it costs!) Hopefully we'll get some nice pictures! Can't wait!! But I'm also starting to get a bit anxious about it, just hope everything is ok. Been worrying more lately than before....don't know why...

Congratulations to everybody on their healthy bumps things seem to be evening themselves out with pink and blue bumps. I have my scan on Wednesday. I dont think I will believe them if they say im having a girl I'm so convinced we are having a boy. Im so nervous after finding out at the 20 week scan that my little boy had a kidney problem last time but fingers crossed we get the all clear this time xx

Its £5 a picture at my hospital.. They normally give u two at the 12 week scan tho and then its £5 for one at the 20 week scan..

Lil mans just been kicking and I can see my belly move ahh. So cute. That's one thing I defo missed about being pregnant after I had my son. The movement and the bump! I love bumps there so cute x

I've just sat down wv a cuppa.. My sons not well :( bad cough and cold. We've been to the shops and nw I'm bk in pjs. X

Whew, you go away for a weekend and it's takes forever to catch up.
I went to my OHs family cottage for the Canadian thanksgiving weekend and had two amazing turkey dinners and am feeling so constipated and bloated and gross but I had an amazing time. :haha:
Congrats to the ladies on team blue and welcome to the new ladies :flower:
I've been feeling movement so much more clearly now. Not all day long every second but when I feel it I know it's it! and I'm wavering on my Team my yellow decision....we'll see what I end up going with, my scan isn't until the 24th anyways :winkwink:

so many scans coming up ... I cant wait for my scan on the 2nd of November ... at least this time it wont be such a long wait like last time LOL

It is donations at my hospital too for scans - I gave them £5 last time, and she gave me 3 pictures; so happy with that. Funnily enough, until I donated she hadn't given me any pictures lol -going armed with another £5 this time haha

Hope ur doing okay Minnie xxx

Jessesgirl - I too am wavering a bit on finding out gender at our scan lol- need to stay strong tomorrow! Hopefully baby is bashful and choice is totally out of our hands haha

MY SCAN IS TOMORROW! I can't wait!

I'm grateful because most places here give you tons of photos. At my 12 week scan she said they're only supposed to give a couple but she gave me like 7 or 8 and said to hide them from the staff and then they give you a disc of some pictures too. I'm sure it'll be the same at my scan tomorrow. At my 12 week scan they found 3 placental cysts so we're also following up on those tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->