MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

So my scan didnt go as planned LOL ... my baby is healthy and everything is on track but just wouldnt let the doc see the gender ... kept turning away and is laying cross-legged ... :haha:

so my hubby booked us for a scan at a sonographer for the 2nd of Nov so I hope my baby plays along :happydance:

I got a goodie bag with samples and a pack of pampers premium from my doctor yesterday ... :thumbup:

mom and baby are doing good and I only picked up 900g in the last 5 weeks so Im happy ... I now just cant wait until the 2nd ... :cloud9:

Unlucky with the scan hun but all is well which is awesome and at least you get to have another to see baby (and hopefully it will cooperate too)

Good luck Donna xx

Good luck Donna, can't wait to see an update!

Sorry your scan didn't go as you hoped Blessed but on the bright side now you get to see baby again and its not too far away!

Todays the day! :D

good luck Donna ... hope u get to find out today

Anyone mind if I join REALLY late?

I was an old babyandbump member. Had my DD April 2009. Then had a really tough struggle with TTC and an account compromise I had my account deleted. Finally after two years of trying and many losses we are just over 16 weeks and I feel comfortable joining again. I am still friends with many of my regular April 2009 moms and we keep in regular touch so one of the first things I did was search for a March 2014 group!

A little about me though in general.

I am from New England in the US. I have been with my DH for 6 years married 2 in December. We just moved into our first HOUSE. I am a SAHM to my daughter but am also in school for Respiratory Therapy. My daughter was born two weeks over due and was born with a birth defect called a lymphangioma. She was in the hospital a lot during her first year but finally had surgery at 9 months old and has been fairly healthy ever since. Hmm what else. Oh my name is Kelly, probably should have put that at the beginning!

I will work hard to catch up as much as I can and get to know everyone!

OH and I am due March 25th :)

Welcome :flower:

Were Team Blue Again!! I new it ! And he's so cute and perfect! Little button nose and was playing peek aboo and kept covering his little face !

Were calling him chad x

So my scan didnt go as planned LOL ... my baby is healthy and everything is on track but just wouldnt let the doc see the gender ... kept turning away and is laying cross-legged ... :haha:

so my hubby booked us for a scan at a sonographer for the 2nd of Nov so I hope my baby plays along :happydance:

I got a goodie bag with samples and a pack of pampers premium from my doctor yesterday ... :thumbup:

mom and baby are doing good and I only picked up 900g in the last 5 weeks so Im happy ... I now just cant wait until the 2nd ... :cloud9:

Ahw, sorry you didn't find out yet, but as others have said at least you know baby is healthy and all good! And you get to see him/her again!
If your hubby booked a gender scan, they should let you come back if the baby isn't playing nice! Either that or you shouldn't have to pay for it.
Good to hear baby is healthy though!!! :thumbup:

Were Team Blue Again!! I new it ! And he's so cute and perfect! Little button nose and was playing peek aboo and kept covering his little face !

Were calling him chad x

Ahw!! Another boy!!! You're making me think mine is gonna be another boy aswell now!!! :dohh:
Congrats though!!!

AFM, I got my letter today!!! Scan is on the 23rd of October at 3.15pm!! I can't wait!! Already counted, it's 12 sleeps!!! Hopefully we can get some sort of childcare sorted for Lucas, as we can't really bring him with us - last time he kept crying so hubby left the room with him! I already text my MIL, she works nights though so hopefully she'll be able to look after him as she usually gets up around 2/3pm I think!! If not, I'm hoping my BIL will be back in the area (he's just been to Canada for a couple of months with the army) so he can take Lucas for a little while!!

So glad u got ur scan. I just new he was a boy even tho my pregnancy has been competley different , I was ever so slightly disapointed for a split second .. But he's healthy and perfect and I can't wait til he's here x
He weighs 13oz so far :) and he's on the top end of the charts like my son was lol x my son was 9lb 5oz ! He's gna be big ! X

Ahw, sorry you didn't find out yet, but as others have said at least you know baby is healthy and all good! And you get to see him/her again!
If your hubby booked a gender scan, they should let you come back if the baby isn't playing nice! Either that or you shouldn't have to pay for it.
Good to hear baby is healthy though!!! :thumbup:

Were calling him chad x

Ahw!! Another boy!!! You're making me think mine is gonna be another boy aswell now!!! :dohh:
Congrats though!!!

AFM, I got my letter today!!! Scan is on the 23rd of October at 3.15pm!! I can't wait!! Already counted, it's 12 sleeps!!! Hopefully we can get some sort of childcare sorted for Lucas, as we can't really bring him with us - last time he kept crying so hubby left the room with him! I already text my MIL, she works nights though so hopefully she'll be able to look after him as she usually gets up around 2/3pm I think!! If not, I'm hoping my BIL will be back in the area (he's just been to Canada for a couple of months with the army) so he can take Lucas for a little while!!

congrats on team blue Donna :happydance:

thanks eltjuh ... in 3 weeks time LOL

My sister's SIL (or my BIL's sister, whatever you wanna call her) just gave birth to her 2nd last night - a boy, she already had a girl! - He was 9lb 7oz!!! WOW!!

Oh Lordy I cannot imagine pushing a baby that big out. Ohhh man lol congrats to them :))

I thought my son was quite big at 8lb 3oz!! :haha: He WAS very long though!! Everyone kept commenting on it after he came out! He was 54cm!!

My son was big ! 9lb 5oz lol. :) I'm dreading this one being bigger haa! X there 13oz alredi x

Congrats Donna!! I love Chad! <3 Do you have a middle name?

Blessed- sorry baby didn't cooperate. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"