MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

good morning

so happy everyone is having healthy scans ... thosvibes looks like a boy to me too

It's a.................girl!!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 201310171757470007OB.jpg
    201310171757470007OB.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
for the 2nd of November Ella

and thanks for the wonderful job you doing at updating :flower:

I am feeling strong kicks now and even saw my belly move due to kicks when I sat still in the bath. Lovely :)

thosevibes - congrats in your little girl - I was going to guess boy too, just goes to show skull theory is rubbish haha - I guessed another baby as boy on the same premise and that baby is girl too haha.

Beautiful pic and lovely pic of you xx

Hope all the ECHO's go well and no problems -lotta love to everyone hope everyone is having a lovely Friday xx

Thanks, ladies!

I could have swore she would be a he but nope! I even got a video of the potty shot view.... Def a girl!!!

Congrats on the girl thosevibes!! Saw your pictures on FB this morning! Good idea!!

I've been thinking about doing something like that to announce on FB, but not sure what to do yet. Probably gonna get Lucas to 'pose' with 2 balloons and then let go of the one that is NOT the baby's gender.

Have to admit im gutted that im not feeling many kicks at all...with my first they were really full on and strong but with this one its a lot less...hoping the 20 week scan will give me some idea with whats going on...

20 week scan ladies...if they see any problems do they tell you then and there? (iv forgotten from my first!) xx

I wonder if you have an anterior placenta laDy, it masks any movements baby makes so could be a reason for you....just my guess. The sonographer explained things to me and I'll talk more the MW next week about mine (as its low as well as at the front)

Whatever will we all do when the scans are over? With only a few team yellows all our guessing will be over.....aha there's always birth time and date :)

Ino I'm counting down til 24 weeks now.. ! 7th Novemeber is my v day and I've got the midwife then as well 1st time she wil actuli listen to his heartbeat.. She said she won't even measure my belly til 28 weeks. Don't know why they measured it at 24 weeks with my son! I maybe moving house to that will keep me busy x

Ella that is a lovely idea for gender reveal

Donna - that's weird they wont measure bump until 28weeks, I am going to countdown to 24 weeks after my next scan too - V day xxx

I have scan next week, midwife and physio following week, time to see HR at work to arrange maternity leave officially so busy few weeks of things happening but then will be 6 weeks before anything else (bar physio if I need it, and going to start my aquanatal classes too)

xx

Have to admit im gutted that im not feeling many kicks at all...with my first they were really full on and strong but with this one its a lot less...hoping the 20 week scan will give me some idea with whats going on...

20 week scan ladies...if they see any problems do they tell you then and there? (iv forgotten from my first!) xx

I wonder if you have an anterior placenta laDy, it masks any movements baby makes so could be a reason for you....just my guess. The sonographer explained things to me and I'll talk more the MW next week about mine (as its low as well as at the front)

Whatever will we all do when the scans are over? With only a few team yellows all our guessing will be over.....aha there's always birth time and date :)

I know...after reading this thread I am beginning to wonder...I have my scan in just over a week...until then I will have to wait patiently...however the wait is making the excitement turn into nerves! xx

Congrats on the girl thosevibes!! Saw your pictures on FB this morning! Good idea!!

I've been thinking about doing something like that to announce on FB, but not sure what to do yet. Probably gonna get Lucas to 'pose' with 2 balloons and then let go of the one that is NOT the baby's gender.

That's a cute idea! The partner and I did something super cheap to save money and I'm so glad it ended up good. I think the paint and little bow was $4 all together.

You'll think of something :) x

I was a bit worried about the cost aswell, but apparently you can get balloons filled with helium in shops like clintons and card factory for like 50p or £1 - even if you don't buy them there.

I liked the idea you did, but I'm not feeling very comfortable showing my belly... stretchmarks and feel like I don't look pregnant....

Don't let stretch marks get ya down! If you want to do something like I did go for it.

I have many tummy marks and I'm a big girl.... people still loved it. <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->