MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

If your any good with editing programme you could brush them out

Nah, no good with photoshop... hubby probably would be able to. But I just don't feel comfortable enough anyway! :nope:
I've still got a couple of days to come up with something... scan is on wednesday! Can't wait!!!

Think what I might do aswell is put some balloons up in the house for when my parents come back over, they're coming over tomorrow, then leaving on monday to go see my sister and then coming back on friday evening. So might be a nice idea as a little gender reveal to them! Then again, I'd have to hide it on FB from my mum and my sister and BIL :dohh:

Wear a fitted t shirt? Or sweater? I don't bare my belly, before or during this pregnancy even though I was tiny before this baby. All of my belly pictures will be with a black stretchy t shirt, until it won't fit that is! Haha. Do what makes you comfortable :)

Anneke got the all clear today at the 20-week scan...good and healthy. Tech was a TOTAL bitch because Anneke wasn't cooperating for her to get the shots easily...the scan took over an hour...oh well, the important thing is she's healthy.

I overdid it walking over the past four days, my hips and inner thighs are killing me! Just below bump is sore too, but it was already sore from too much walking on wednesday at my scan and the Dr said Aiden is looking great and to keep doing whatever I'm doing because he has been given the all clear for all that they test for. My cervix actually lengthened by a few tenths of a centimeter, I know that's not really that much but it was only just over 3.1 now it's closer to 3.4 :) Dr said it looks strong too so hopefully it'll stay that way!

Trying to not stress out about hubby now though, he had a few bouts of bells palsy (muscle tone loss and pinched nerves) on the right side of his face but not since 2011, after all the shutdown nonsense with the government (mentioned a few pages back that he works for DHS and was one of the few branches still working without getting paid), well they have supervisors fill in reviews on their workers under their covenant. Hubby has had this stuff done for weeks but because admin was closed through the shutdown they said to keep a hold of it. well they got told on tuesday that it was due then and hubby was off work so they threatened to give discipline... hubby has been worried about it and on thursday they sent him an email and everyone else who was off the day it was due saying that they were getting in trouble. We'd spent the day out with my brother and our friends and were drained from the heat, seeing that email was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak, he had a bad anxiety attack and the bells palsy came on part way through. He's got to take the first few days off work as the steroids they treat it with make him unable to sleep well and the antivirals impair his judgement, if they say to not drive whilst on them, I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be in charge of things at work where security matters are concerned :nope: But he doesn't want to take too much time off and leave himself on leave without pay when baby is due for when he takes FMLA. They wont allow his co-workers to donate for paternity leave under FMLA anymore either. Sucky two days for sure, glad we have the dvd of Aiden to watch and de-stress!

those vibes- congrats! :pink:

Disney- I hope everything settles down for your DH at his work.

my emergency scan went lovely! she was very active and my cervix measured 3.4 so my ob says that is great. my preterm labor symptoms were due to dehydration. I have to get to drinking more water.

also, chalk me up to the anterior placenta club here. that's why I hadn't been feeling her move. although the last few days I have felt little things here and there, so im hoping it picks up :happydance:

donna- I think you are exactly right that the placenta is so big and the baby has to get bigger for it to not cushion movement so much. the placenta looked huge on my scan, still bigger than her. hopefully she is getting ready to outgrow it :flower:

eltjuh- you're plan with revealing your LO sounds very lovely <3 love the idea of having your other LO involved, so sweet!

Disneylovers, sorry you're having a hard time!! It's horrible when you see your OH be so stressed!! Hopefully you can relax again soon (thought I heard something about an agreement being reached about this whole shutdown thing on the news - didn't really pay attention tbh)

I'm hoping my LO will cooperate with the reveal :haha: It was pretty hard getting a good picture of him holding the 12 week scan picture!!

photo.php

Disney December and thosevibes congrats on your lovely healthy bubbas in your recent scans xx

And MORE scans this week too - good luck everyone, hope all babies co-operates for those wanting genders revealed and all babies are growing beautifully and healthy.
I am quite excited to see my little bubs again on Wednesday too- although it is for heart measurements so I don't think the consultant will be giving me any pics or good shots of baby's profile etc

xxx

Thanks hun, ! :) yeh b4 6 he was awake 4 the day. I could cry lol. It was stil pitch black out.
He's been sleeping great lately as well. Just when things pick up. Back to sqaure one x

I am not looking forward to those days again lol - my kids were all terrible sleepers (bar one -the one who is still in his bed now and is about to get a bucket of water poured over him lol) and Dawson only started sleeping really well after he turned two :0

Hope you get a nice nap and have a nice relaxing day xxx

The lack of sleep is defo hard work ! I didn't realise just how much ud miss it b4 I had him lol. !
He was a brill sleeper as ababy tho 2bf! He was abig boy so cud drink more milk in one go ! So maybe that's why. He use to wake twice in the night I think which dropped to one , n then at 6 months he was pretty much sleeping thru bt he was in with me ..
Some nights he will sleep thru now and other nights he's terrible ! He's teething at the min tho his back ones which aint even cutting yet so got some sleepless nights ahead x
Aww bless u boys haa x

I had an overactive let down with my last baby (maybe with the rest too, but just didn't realise) once I sorted that it was better; but up until then he fed all the time lol, he was only getting foremilk so lots of high energy but short acting calories lol then was starving again an hour later lol

xxx At least I will recognize it, if it happens this time :)

xx

Had my scan yesterday and all
Is well &#128522; didn't want to find out gender but I'm sure I heard sonographer say he ...... I really hope I didn't as we wanted a surprise x

Anyone else getting their butt kicked by their toddler? DD is 17 months and is a ball of energy and I am so exhausted. DH works long hours so it's just me and her most of the time. I actually find myself looking forward to days that I work (part time - 3 days a week) so I can get some rest!

My daughter is going on 18 months and is a total handful. However I work 40 hours a week so work kicks my butt then I come home for her to do it some more lol.

My sons 20 months and a handfull!!! He throws tantrums galore and is lately refusing his nap. He's had. Ahour today and now moaning :( x I'm shattered !

My 9 month old has been fighting naps... And waking in the middle of the night, she hasnt done think since 4 months! But i thik were getting back to normal now though, may have been a growth spurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->