MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Lisk my little boy was 2 in August and he is a bundle of fun/hell he is none stop I find it easier being at work ha ha. he is so funny though he decided we had to call the baby either boat or apple juice :)

Somebody asked if they tell you there and then if there is a problem on the scan, When we had our 20 week scan with sam and it brought up a kidney problem the sonographer told us and then the midwife came in and made us an appointment for the DR.

On another note what pram is everybody getting xx

I will have to be purchasing a double stroller that will fit into my prius! I think im counting a side my side stroller out because their wide, but baby trend ( which is the stroller i have for my daughter now only selks the side by sides and i thought id be ale to use the carseat that came w it for the new baby...its hot pink too lol... Ill see though and go to babies r us and see how it folds up.

When I was pregnant in October I'd looked into getting a different buggy, as my son would've only just turned 2 when baby was due, was probably gonna get a buggy board (with a seat), similar to your buggy Wavescrash, but it's detachable.
But obviously I had a mc and now my son is gonna be 3 yrs old and he walks most places already anyway, even if we go for like a 3 mile walk he'll walk!!!
So we're just keeping the one we've got. Though by the time baby is old enough to go in the actual buggy part of it (we've got a travelsystem) I'll probably need to get a different one, as this one is getting quite grubby now as it's hard to clean and we've been using it for about 2 years with Lucas now!

This is the one we've got! (got lucky, MIL&FIL bought it for us)

Attachments

• 58409_1603619647664_6686792_n.jpg
    58409_1603619647664_6686792_n.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies! I am due March 21st with my second baby. :) Very excited. DH and I have a 19 month old daughter named Piper. We plan on doing either a home birth or birth center birth. We don't know the gender, we like to be surprised. I think it's a boy though. :) Looking forward to talking to other expectant mommas.

Love your travel system Ella and waves - gorgeous. I am using the same one we had for Dawson too - it is a Jane Pro Slalom with a lie flat matrix car seat. Great all terrain pram ./ buggy but quite heavy once a toddler is in it, so I only used it for the first year and then bought him a light weight one.

Jesse - gorgeous bump pic, I have really popped these past few days, ticker says banana, bump says melon haha

welcome and congrats waiting4bb - I am team yellow too, and planning a home birth.

Hope all are well, bumps and mommas xx

Hello, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm Team BLUE :blue:. Had my scan yesterday and all is perfectly healthy with the Little Mister! :cloud9:

Mrs.- congrats on :blue:!!!!

JessesGirl- you look fabulous!!!!

Eltjuh- looks like a lovely buggy :flower:

we have 2 double strollers we use for our 4 boys. will be using a single travel system that holds the car seat for the baby. its the same one I used with them so I reupholstered it to be pink with little red ladybugs instead of blue striped. a lot cheaper than buying a new one just to have a girly one lol.

Ahhhhhh I can't wait until tomorrow am at 1030! Holy crap---I am the most impatient wench in the world. I just want to be sure the boo is well in there; gender reveal is just a perk!

I have been worried about the baby in the last day, I had regular movements for days, now nothing! Anyone else experience this?

Ahhhhhh I can't wait until tomorrow am at 1030! Holy crap---I am the most impatient wench in the world. I just want to be sure the boo is well in there; gender reveal is just a perk!

I have been worried about the baby in the last day, I had regular movements for days, now nothing! Anyone else experience this?

Had a few days of very active baby and yesterday she seemed very quiet only a few little kicks while I was watching x-factor lol. I think its still too early for "regular movement" and they still have plenty of space in there to wriggle and us not feel it! xxx

Yeh some days I feel a load of kicks over days not so much. I do feel them every day now though, bt I 22 weeks on thursday x

My little prince arrived sleeping at 17 weeks :-( Henry Anthony David Evans 17/10/2013 weighing 4.23oz just 5 mints after his big sister went to play in the sky too. I'm broken :-(

I am so so sorry louise ,
Big hugs to u, and thinking of u and ur family .
Rest In peace little man x

oh god I don't even know what to say... I am so very sorry to read this and sending big hugs your way :hugs: :(

I can hardly believe that everyone seems to be selecting prams! I don't think I will have the guts to believe that all will be well until about 30 weeks! This second pregnancy has hit me at a time of worry. All I have for the baby is 5 cloth diapers. :)

Louise I am so incredibly sorry for your loss, there really are no words to give after so much loss... may Seren and Henry keep each other company and play together in the clouds <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->