MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I don't know.... we only came up with 1 girls name when I was pregnant with my son, but I changed that now, cause I didn't like it anymore.... Names are just hard in general :winkwink:

Can't wait for tomorrow!! 15.5 hrs to go!! Sleepy time first though!!

Oh and we're taking our son with us to the scan... only cause we have no one to look after him! We tried to prepare him a little, been telling him we are going to see baby tomorrow and we did the doppler this morning, with him there so he can sort of see what's gonna happen tomorrow, cause last time with the 12 wk scan he cried so hubby and him left the room! Don't really want that to happen tomorrow, but if it does I'm just gonna ask them to get hubby back in after the measurements and then tell us both the sex of the baby, cause I don't want him missing out! He was saying he'd be sitting outside waiting anxiously as to whether it's a boy or girl! :haha: Fingers crossed Lucas is gonna be a good boy tomorrow.. think we need to bring some stuff to entertain him or calm him down if he does cry!!

Hi ladies, had my scan yesterday and we are having a little baby BOY!! So excited! Everything was looking healthy which was a big relief. Hope everyone's scans go well :)

Good luck for all the scans tomorrow, I am so hoping that our ob will sneak a scan in tomorrow at our appt. So many aches and pains it worries me but then I think I over-worry about our little guy, I know it's just round ligament pain but ah it's so painful at times. we should get the rest of his results from last weeks blood tests too so hoping they are all negative :)

We had our 20 week scan today and got a perfect 4d picture! I will have to post tomorrow! All is well except her legs are measuring 3 weeks ahead lol....long long legs like her sissy!

Good luck with ur scan 2day ella I'm sure lucas will be. A good boy!
Aww long legs nikki bless her :)

Congrtz on team :blue: ruby !
I'm getting more tired , I thought 2nd tri was suppose2 be easy lol x

I seem to be a but behind everyone but my scan is Thursday :happydance:
I'm still thinking girl.....
We have front runner names now but we're not decided.
Right now we like Wesley James for a boy and Vala Blue for a girl.

Baby was kicking up a storm last night and I was feeling it all from the outside. Kicks on one side and then I felt him/her flip :wacko: and start kicking the other side. Love feeling Baby everyday now :cloud9:

Good luck everyone for scans today, my Heart is racing and I feel sick, I hope everything is ok

Good morning ladies

good luck to all having scans today ...

congrats on team blue ruby ...

aww nikki cant wait to see the pic

Donna Im also more and more tired than before Im dreading how I will feel in 3rd tri LOL

Jessesgirl Im sure u cant wait for you scan ... Are u gonna find out the gender now?

Congrats on team :blue: Ruby!!!
It seems the boys are catching up a little now! :pink:20 :blue:15 :yellow:5

Wonder what it will be after today, cause I think there's quite a few of us having scans today! Can't wait I'm so excited!!! 4.5 hrs

Good Luck Ella and anyone else having scans today too.

Mine was fab, baby's heart is perfect, all chambers looked great and vessels were they should be lol, we saw her/his hands waving , saw all the organs and got another lovely profile shot <3 (which I am having probs uploading because it is saying file too big grrr)

My mum came with me as hubby at work and was amazed lol -never thought about it, she is on grandchild number 13 but never seen a detailed scan before lol

xxx

Aww bless that's lovely :)
My brothers got 2 girls and 1 on the way and this is my 2nd so mom wud be on her 5th grandchild. Sadly she's not met any tho. :( as she passed away b4 they were born. Glad ur scan went well and babies all good x

Good morning ladies

good luck to all having scans today ...

congrats on team blue ruby ...

aww nikki cant wait to see the pic

Donna Im also more and more tired than before Im dreading how I will feel in 3rd tri LOL

Jessesgirl Im sure u cant wait for you scan ... Are u gonna find out the gender now?

Yes, I'm officially Team Okay I'm Going to Find Out again :blush:

I'm a true Gemini, what can I say?

We're having another BOY!!! Team :blue: for us!!! :thumbup:

Me and hubby had a bet - I said boy, he said girl.... and whoever won would get to pick the first thing (gender specific) to buy for baby! So I got to pick and picked these sleepsuits! :)

Attachments

• CAM01241.jpg
    CAM01241.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM01243.jpg
    CAM01243.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
  • CAM01244.jpg
    CAM01244.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM01252.jpg
    CAM01252.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
  • CAM01253.jpg
    CAM01253.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
We are on team blue !!!! Am in complete shock - we were sure it was a girl, I had some outfits picked out and everything !!!!!!!!!! So we will have one of each, baby is on 50th centile which is good and no problems. Now to choose a name !!!! Congratulations on team blue Eltjuh !

Yes, my sonographer at the 14 week scan was correct, it is in fact a girl. :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on the team blues and pinks!

My ob didn't scan today but we got to hear Aiden's heartbeat again, melts my heart every time!

Last night I was laying on the sofa, Aiden was giving some pretty strong kicks and they started to move lower so out of curiosity I put my hand just below bump and he kicked my hand pretty hard a few times! I was excited for hubby to feel so went up to have him try.. nope kiddo stops kicking :dohh:

On the hubby note... he has finally gotten a taste of my past three weeks of frustration with my older brother, I love him and all but he is driving me round the bend! I can't believe how anti-social he is being... we got invited to dinner at my in-laws, they are the sweetest and most welcoming people and he went out grocery shopping and bought food to cover him until he goes home and says well I bought dinner. I have been so close to yelling at him several times. Today we took him to my ob appointment (I had said several times that we will probably just do weight, bp and heartbeat check, and that he didn't have to come with us), the whole time he looked bored and then whilst we were doing our grocery shop after he got all pissy with us because he had wandered off and then couldn't find us. now he has hogged our tiny kitchen so it'll be 2pm before I get to eat lunch. I have to keep reminding myself he leaves on thursday and I really do love him but even hubby said he was completely rude today to the extreme where hubby said he may not miss times like today, and that he was sorry he didn't understand just how irritated I have been without the added pregnancy hormones making me feel more irritable!

Congrats ladies on the team pink and blues! And most importantly for the healthy scans!! :)

Congrtz on finding out the sexes girls :) !!

Another boy ella! :) lucas will love having a brother lovely sleep suits x

congrats on the healthy scans and finding out the genders :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->