MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I am proud to say I haven't missed a prenatal vitamin yet. I set my alarm for 7:30 every night to take it. They say it is most important in first tri but I plan to take them the whole time.

I'm still taking my prenatals, it's just routine to me now, eat breakfast take them, go for a nap LOL

And Jessie, I got the same yesterday with needing to go before our ob appt, even though I knew she was only going to listen to his heartbeat with the doppler I was still nervous. One reason I haven't gotten a doppler I'd panic like crazy if he moved away like he kept doing yesterday and I wasn't able to find his hb. Oh and TMI but it's not easy to go give a pee sample when you have diarrhea ROFL (my ob makes me give a sample before she even see's me at every appt).

Jesse -hope all went well today hun , and yep I run to the loo al morning prior to scans / appointments etc too lol

I still take prenatal vitamins when I remember too - although I am getting worse at forgetting - for 3/4 months before pregnancy and also the first 14weeks I was obsessed lol since then I haven't been so consistent, have 5 days left of a 12week supply that I have been taking for about 14weeks :/

xxx

I stopped taking mine since we've moved... which was when I was about 16 weeks. Only took them the first 12 weeks with Lucas.

I had stopped taking them until my last appointment. He asked me if I was and then started fussing at me when I said no lol. Talking about iron and nutrients and such. Soooo I'm back on them!

I bought multi vitamin prenatal vitamins and my midwife told me they were a waste of time (as long as healthy balanced diet I suppose) and advised we only needed folic acid and vit D due to increase of rickets in children in UK - I kept taking my other ones (well they were already paid for lol) and tbh feel really well and healthy on them, so think I WILL continue (albeit sporadically with this baby brain haha)

xx

Gained 12 lbs from pre preg at 20 weeks! This is more than I did in my first pregnancy! How much have you all gained? If its similar, I won't be so worried that I am gaining too much!

20 lbs at 20 weeks the same as with my dd! I know its a lot but im not worried about it!

Ladies I'm back. Shocked and surprised.....

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

There was NO doubting what we saw. I'm in a little bit of shock but still feeling happy. It's making more sense now whey we knew what our boys name would be and have bought all boy things (kept saying it was that I didn't like the pink frilly things). My sister has three sons so I know how sweet little baby boys are :kiss:

Yay for another boy !!!

Anyone with girls already ? Can find any boy clothes I like �� today bought nappies, dummy's (emergency backup only) a few blue muslins and a hair brush

Last time I weighed myself I actually lost about 3 lbs. So at the time I gained about 7lbs. But I'm classed as obese (by bmi, think my bmi is 30/31) so I'm only supposed to gain about 11-20lbs. So hope I can keep it low, but if not then I'll just have to work harder to get it off!

I take my vitamins wen I remember which isnt often, I stopped at 13 weeks with my son,

I had gained 1lb last time I weighed my self but I no I've gained a lot mur since I've filled my face with crap that's why ha!
I lost 1stone 7lb at the start tho.. My bmi was also obese ella. 31 b4 I lost the weight then it went down to 29 x

Anyone know how much vit. D we're supposed to be taking?? Cause my midwife did mention they recommend taking it but didn't tell me how much...
There's some in my prenatals though, so might start taking them again if they have enough in it (I'm guessing they do)

Good morning

congrats Jesse so happy for u ...

I have this weird after taste in my mouth grrr

I drink my vits when I remember to as well with my son I only drank folic acid in the first tri and nothing afterwards ...

I havent gained much I think Ive only gained 1.2kg thus far ... I havent also been constipated because I eat fruit salad daily ...

my left leg seems to be giving in I had the most horrible pain last night in my knee right down to my heel ...

how's everyone else feeling?

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok my son is back to waking at 5am and not going bk2 sleep ad to bring him in with me at 6am cuz I was tired he went bk2 sleep til 8am.
I hate giving in & almost never do but I can't function in the day I'm so tired !
Any ideas why he's doing it ?x

Hi ladies - congrats Jesse on your baby boy xx

I have gained at least 18lb haven't weighed in a few weeks xx

Was working last night and felt like I had been kicked in the groin this morning, took me about 10minutes to walk the short way from my ward to the changing rooms (normally make it in about 3 lol) I just could not lift my leg off the floor high enough to make big steps without terrible pain :( Then again in the car park, it was pouring with rain and I just had to hobble along getting totally soaked through -anyone watching must have thought I was nuts -meandering slowly I the rain lol haaxx

Ladies I just had the best morning ever. Was sitting in the couch (I work at noon) looking up boy names and felt baby kicking like nuts and thought "I bet I could see that" so I lifted up my shirt, sat still and watched and no my surprise.....I can see him from the outside!!!! I just sat and watched for over 15 minutes as he kicked and rolled and did his thing. So amazing!!!! :cloud9:

Blessed, sorry I've never had a weird taste in my mouth. No help there.

Donna hope you can squeeze in a nap today.

Wannabubba I took a huuuuge walk with my OH last night and pushed myself too hard by walking fast and so long and got a cramp in the front side that sounded a lot like SPD and was totally freaked out.

I refuse to weight myself. I'm active all day at work. Eat well aside from craving indulgences and refuse to feel the stress of the looking at a number. My midwife supports me and says weight is no indicator of a healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->