MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congrats to all the ladies who have had healthy scans!...how exciting team pink and blue!! Im find out next week...can't wait!!! xx

Yeah lucky girls! :) I have jury duty from November 1-15, meaning no anatomy scan until the following week, making me 21 weeks. :( I read I could probably get out of selection because of pregnancy, but I have no clue if that will hold up for me as I don't look super pregnant or anything. Postponing would be silly as I would have a baby to care for by then.

Good morning

congrats on the team blue and team pink scans ladies

so happy for u ...

Ella that is such cute sleepsuits ... aww

congrats ladies and Ella lovely little sleepsuits So cute ! <3
Have any of you picked names yet?

Azure girls -it could go either way with jury duty - they will either think you will be too emotional and not select you or if it is an extremely emotional case they may hope you have sensitive hormones and play on that :) Hope you get out of it xxx Both sides have to be completely happy with the result though, so I reckon that either prosecution or defence will have a legitimate reason for not wanting to use a possibly hormonal woman lol

xxxx

I love looking at my scan pics and trying to imagine how cute baby will be lol but feel sad now that we wont see him/her until next March - I never had later scans before lol and it didn't bother me then (I don't think haha -baby brain)

xxx

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok..

I had a few later scans with my son due to him not moving much.

I'm 22 weeks today !
& a papaya Wow :)

Happy 22weeks Donna

I suppose I should be happy I don't need any more scans (and fingers crossed I don't) then xxx

Watched a programme on Home&Health channel last night -something like Birth Day Girls or something -and the woman was told she was having a girl, and she delivered boy. OMG she was so shocked looking , poor woman. Has 2 boys already and was so excited to be having her girl- My daughter was sitting with me and we had just been discussing the chances of them getting it wrong at scan and me saying it cannot happen very often lol and then just like that, .... Here SHE comes, nope it's a BOY lol

xx

Such exciting news!!
So pleased babies are all healthy.
Had my MW appointment this morning, she was great at reassuring me, not seeing her again until 12th December. But inbetween I've got VBAC clinic, consultant and GTT appointments.
Been told to take things easy and rest when I can due to pains and with the increase risk of uterine scan rupture and complications with anterior previa placenta, be lovely if I could but my world never stops.

happy 22 weeks Donna

we have a list of names Donna #2 but we have chosen 2 of each and we sticking to it

I love the names London, Payton, Paige, Leigh, Quinley for a girl as well

For a boy I like Levi, Eli, Luke, Chad, Cairo

This is the names from our list

Im probably lucky coz I get to see my dr each month and he does a scan at each visit ...

Its mad when babys turn out to be a diff sex to what uve been told. I no a few ppl its happened to. Its mainly girls they get wrong tho . Like if they tell u its a girl it ends up a boy. A boy is pretty hard to get wrong lol.. X

I started my antibiotics yday. Really hoping they work this time x :( x

Team pink for me also. My gut feeling was right. I have another scan next week due to not being able to get the whole spine measured due to her positioning but can't wait to see her again :)

Yeah lucky girls! :) I have jury duty from November 1-15, meaning no anatomy scan until the following week, making me 21 weeks. :( I read I could probably get out of selection because of pregnancy, but I have no clue if that will hold up for me as I don't look super pregnant or anything. Postponing would be silly as I would have a baby to care for by then.

I'm almost 21 weeks aswell! Was 20+5 yesterday at my scan! :flower:
I don't think you need to look pregnant to get out of jury duty....I mean just cause you don't look pregnant doesn't mean you aren't pregnant.
And I agree with Donna about the hormones, may help you get out of it. :winkwink:

As for names, I can't think of any boys names I really like! All I can come up with is Lucas! :dohh: hahaha
I had a look on a massive list yesterday and found a couple that I'm OK with.... but probably need some more thinking about that. I got: Noah (which we sort of both picked on a short list), Justin, Jason, Mason, Kian, Liam, Riley and Josh - But I know hubby doesn't like Liam and Riley, and don't think he likes Josh either. When I first mentioned Noah hubby said it was ok.... but I'd like to have Bryan as a middle name but hubby said if his name is gonna be Noah we can't have Bryan as a middle name cause it doesn't sound right. I personally think it's ok Noah Bryan.
We can't use Brian/Bryan as a first name though cause hubby's dad and brother are both called Brian/Bryan, so that would mean we'd have 3 of them! :dohh:

congrats on team pink mummy2o

Noah Bryan sounds nice together Ella

congrats on team pink mummy2o yay xxx

Ella I think Noah Bryan is lovely together too - it is so hard choosing names though isn't it? We have Lucas top of our boys list just now <3 but finding boys harder than girls because we have done this 3 times with boys already lol

xx

haha you've probably used all the boys names you liked :haha:
We just picked one. Hubby made a list of 10 names, there were only 2 matching with mine - which surprisingly enough were Noah and Riley. BUT there was 1 more on his list that I liked, but didn't put on my list cause I was pretty sure he'd told me before that he hated it, or at least didn't like it.
And ironically, we picked that name, the one that I didn't have on my list.... not even one of the 2 that we both had on our list.

It's gonna be Logan :)

my hips and bump is so achey now ... I know its just stretching but its so sore ...

Im sitting with my feet elevated but its still very sore as if someone wants to pull my legs from my body

Midwife this morning at 10:30 and then ultrasound at 2:30pm.
I have such a love hate relationship with ultrasounds. :wacko: I love seeing the baby, it just feels like a miracle every time but I also get so nervous. I have irritable bowel syndrome so I'm actually half enjoying having diarrhea out of nervousness this morning, it's a good break from all the constipation. (Sorry, TMI) ohhhhh pregnancy.

I've also gotten to the point where I can't wear flat shoes anymore, just Running shoes. I wore flats yesterday and my right butt cheek is in a world of pain this morning. Started having buttock pain at 15 weeks and flat shoes just about kill me now.

sorry about the pain in your arse LOL (sorry couldnt resist)

Ladies is everyone still taking the prenatal vits?

Jesse good lick at the scan and i happen to get diahreea everytime i go for a scan too, i always get super nervous!

My hips and belly ache too... Not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->