MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Great news on everyone's gender scans, congrats to all!

Had my general appointment today. HB was 152-154, dr got the Doppler right over the valves so it was a super strong sound. My bump is measuring right on he said. He still has my dates about a week behind what I think. He has me at 18w1d and I'm thinking 19w3d. So he asked me to wait two weeks for my official anatomy/dating scan. I got an elective at 17w5d and saw those boy pieces :)
So November 8th I'll have my official dating and gender scan, two weeks... Waiting waiting waiting haha

Great news on everyone's gender scans, congrats to all!

Had my general appointment today. HB was 152-154, dr got the Doppler right over the valves so it was a super strong sound. My bump is measuring right on he said. He still has my dates about a week behind what I think. He has me at 18w1d and I'm thinking 19w3d. So he asked me to wait two weeks for my official anatomy/dating scan. I got an elective at 17w5d and saw those boy pieces :)
So November 8th I'll have my official dating and gender scan, two weeks... Waiting waiting waiting haha

Let us know what your duedate is when you find out at your scan, cause you're not in the list for some reason....

I have also gained about 18 pounds but thankfully slowing down now. I was slimmer this time to start with and seriously felt so hungry all of the time in the first tri. I reckon my body needed it as its calmed down now. I reckon it will come off easily enough breastfeeding and running after a 2 year old lol xx

Anyone else waiting to find out baby's gender? We didn't find out with our daughter, and we aren't finding out this time either. My guess is a boy though. :)

I had gained 14lbs at my last appt about 3 weeks ago...

Anyone else waiting to find out baby's gender? We didn't find out with our daughter, and we aren't finding out this time either. My guess is a boy though. :)

We are team yellow :yellow:too - cannot wait to look and see myself when he or she makes an appearance:thumbup:

Some days I am thinking definitely another boy (it is what we do lol) as I never had MS and our scan pic looks like our last baby, a boy. Then other times I am sure girl lol - today I think girl haha - I am carrying different than with my boys (carried the boys all around and I am more bump this time, just like with my daughter).
Don't mind either way, just excited to meet him or her :cloud9:

xx

I'm up 12lbs since 6 weeks pregnant. My Ob said it's good so I guess I won't complain about the recent 1lb per week gain so much, it's all in bump and boobs for weight gain so I'm hoping the bump weight goes when he's born LOL.

My older brother went home to the uk last night and although I am sad he's gone, I am enjoying the first day in 3 weeks of being on my own, lazing around in my pj's lol. I went to a potluck with a bunch of friends I know from Disneyland, we had 28 people at my friends house and it was so much fun, my friend who was the host has offered to throw us a baby shower at her house in February! This little guy is going to be spoiled, my sister in law is already planning a baby shower for family and close friends and my mother in laws church is too.

We are team yellow :yellow:too - cannot wait to look and see myself when he or she makes an appearance:thumbup:

Some days I am thinking definitely another boy (it is what we do lol) as I never had MS and our scan pic looks like our last baby, a boy. Then other times I am sure girl lol - today I think girl haha - I am carrying different than with my boys (carried the boys all around and I am more bump this time, just like with my daughter).
Don't mind either way, just excited to meet him or her :cloud9:

xx

Yay for team yellow!! :)
I feel the same way as you. Either way, just as long as the baby is healthy! A girl would definitely be fun for you. Is your mom going crazy wanting to know the gender? Mine is. She was this way with our daughter too. She just wants to buy tons of baby clothes but she has to get neutral stuff.

I keep meaning to ask to be moved to the 15th for our due date please, My ob seems set on the 16th. But he has consistently measured as being a day older than that so we go with the 15th, I think 4 out of the 5 scans we've had measuring him at +4 instead of the +3 she said, seems consistent (the Nt scan he measured two days ahead for).

He's got stage fright for anyone feeling his kicks but me, Hubby comes over whilst I say he's kicking as I'm sitting at my desk and Aiden stops as soon as Hubby's hand touches my tummy after I took mine off. He sure is being a little bugger LOL, hubby is desperate to feel him move!

Morning girls. My oh felt chad kick today! :) whoop! He's been trying 4 ages now but he always stops wen he tries ! Today he finally felt him! X and he got up wv our son. I haven't long got up x

waiting4bb - my whole family think I am nuts not finding out -every time they see a sale they go on about all the cute stuff I could have bought; and my mum knits so would love a heads start on blue or pink haha -but I think mum is excited to wait like me :)

Donna woohoo -another box on ticker -that will be me tomorrow then :D Woop!!!! And baby measures 28cm and weighs 1lb according to baby2see pregnancy timeline lol

I think it will be ages before anyone feels our baby on outside, I feel movement but still not as much as other pregnancies with my anterior placenta -cannot hear him /her with a stethoscope yet -and could do last pregnancy too xxx

Aww bless. :)
Ino can't believe can't believe were on box 6 alredi! Not long til double figures! So excited x
Aww soon enuf they'll be sticking out ur belly lol x

Hello Ladies!
I've been away from the site for sometime now...You may not know it, but I live in Italy and have decided to give birth in my hometown in California. I flew from Italy to New York this past 18...spent 4 days there visiting friends. Had a heck of a work out getting in and out of subways and walking around. It was actually exhausting! I'm now settled in California and will be here until the baby comes!
Had my first hospital visit and everything is going along smoothly! I have a big tummy and my baby is giving some really hard kicks throughout the day.
I'm away from the hubby-he's back in Italy and will hopefully be at my side soon. It was a hard decision to have the baby in the US and will be a challenge, but in the end, well worth it.

H O P E YOU A R E DOING W E L L!!!

We decided to carve our pumpkin tonight... excuse the terrible lighting as our other bulb blew... you can't even see my freckles LOL

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/pumpkin2013002.jpg

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/001-6.jpg
20 Weeks today and he was kicking away the whole time as I hollowed the pumpkin! We've nicknamed him our little tap dancer LOL he goes full force for a good minute at a time on kicking like he's having a tantrum LOL then stops as soon as hubby gets close to touching my tummy, our tap dancer with stage fright :dance:

I've been kind of MIA, cause my parents and my brother came back here friday night and stayed with us until this morning (they had already been here, but left to go see my sister in Bristol and then came back last friday night). They just left this morning to go back to Holland (back home).
We went bowling last night and Lucas had his first go at it! :haha: The first ball he rolled was literall just rolled on the floor....and missed everything! Then the second time he rolled with one of those slide thingies... he got a strike!!! :rofl: So funny! (technically it's a spare as he didn't hit anything in the first roll, but still!) He had so much fun aswell, absolutely loved it!!

I had really bad cramp in my calf muscle last night! It REALLY hurt!! I know you're supposed to flex your foot (put your toes up) to stop it but it hurt so much that I couldn't even do that! My muscle actually still hurts! :dohh:

I woke up with a nasty calf muscle cramp last week that was one of the worst pains I'd ever felt. My calf was sore for a good 2 days afterward :/

Hi all, been busy over the last few days. Will be over the next week as it's half term so all the kiddos will be at home.
Actually feeling baby move now, we're 20wks today :)
No idea about weight as I haven't weighed myself.
Got VBAC clinic Thursday, I'll update with the happenings there.

BaniVani, glad you're settled in safely and comfortably! That must have been a tiring trip!

So I bought my first pair of maternity jeans....omg they're so comfy! ! Just wish I can wear them to work...I'm probably quitting in the next month though. Not like they'll miss me, I only work 12 hours a week anyway lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->