MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Had my anatomy scan and we are team :pink:! I love my baby girl so much, we are thrilled!!

Meet Rebecca Grace :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
I feel like i cant keep up on here :( lol.. I lurk just dont comment too much!

I lurk a LOT. I just don't post hahah

I can't wait till we can all start posting pictures of big baby lumps poking through our belly - I know as soon as she starts kicking hard enough I will be capturing that on camera hahah

Opinions please!

So I'm absolutely head-over-heels in love with my wedding photographers work. We haven't even done our engagement session with her but I've been "stalking" her blog for new posts for quite awhile now. I want her to do a session with us pertaining to this new baby but I'm not sure what I want to do.

Part of me wants to do a maternity shoot because I never really had a good one in previous pregnancies. My mom did them for me and she's an amateur. They weren't horrible but not the style of photography I prefer (whereas my wedding photographer is 100% what I like when it comes to family pictures.) Then on the other hand, I want her to do a newborn/family session once the baby is born. Part of me thinks I should just go with the newborn/family session because pictures of our new baby as a newborn are a bit more cute and exciting than those of my big ol' belly but I'm a sucker for maternity photos lol.

I know I can always do both but her session costs $250 so that would be $500 on top of our $2600 wedding package and the maternity/newborn photoshoots aren't exactly a life necessity you know? And we're not exactly "rolling in the dough" but this may be my last pregnancy so I want to document it with my photographer's awesome work because I'm just obsessed with photography/pictures.

So what would you do?

morning preggy fairies

hope everyone is doing well

im quiet over weekends coz I dont have internet at home nad my stupid phone doesnt allow me to login ...

congrats on team pink Jeval ...

my baby also kicks but as soon as my husband tries to feel anything baby stops but on Friday I was laying on the couch and he came and put his head on my tummy and baby kicked him ... my kicks are also below my belly button and on my right side ...

yay for block number 6 I will also be moving over next week Friday

Waves I love maternity photos but my budget wont allow it I was thinking of a newborn - family shoot

I cant wait for our gender scan on Saturday ...

Is it your last baby? If so do it. You'd only regret it if you don't.

Jeval Congrats on team :pink:

Wavescrash, is there any way of getting her to split a package between some maternity and some newborn pictures?? Maybe even if you pay a little bit on top for it, rather than having to pay $250 twice maybe pay $300/350??
I don't know how flexible she is ofcourse!

I was going to say the same, if you told your photographer what you said in that post and ask if she'll do a mixed package of few less photos for combined price? Especially if you're already booked with her for wedding ones

I like that idea as well Ella ... Find out from her Waves ...

Morning girls hope ur ok :)
My antibiotics finish tomoz for my uti. I'm praying they've worked . But last nite I had the horrid feeling like I needed a wee again afta I'd had one. ! The only symtom I'm getting !
If these don't work I think its. Stay in hospital 4 me ! I'm so scared its not going and gna send me into early labour or sumat :( x
Bt fingers crossed it has gone x

Donna - hope the UTI has cleared up hun fingers crossed for you xx

Waves -does your photographer not do a bump to baby photograph package - they seem quite common these days, pics are taken late in pregnancy and again early after baby is born xx Worth asking xxx

I had an image I took myself edited by a friend (facebook and previous BnB) who is a photographer for free last time, she now charges and I wouldn't mind paying so may do that again. She was just setting up her business last time and offered a few of us preggos free edits :)

Here are some of what she done for me - I love them <3
Would love a bump to baby shoot this time though, may look into that

xx

Attachments

• babyfoxonboard.jpg
    babyfoxonboard.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • lastfx.jpg
    lastfx.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
  • babyfox.jpg
    babyfox.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
Lovely bump pics, wish I'd got photos like them last time. Got stretch marks now, wouldn't look so pretty. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->