MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Yay 23 weeks. The only bad thing is that I feel like I definitely don't look like myself anymore, and that bothers me--you would think that it wouldn't bother me, it being my second pregnancy--but having a massive tush, thighs and boobs is not cool.

Hi ladies, been keeping up on Fb as much as I can, it moves so fast here, as I not on often these days.

Everyone going alright?
Ive got my 20 week scan on Friday which im looking forward to, then 3 days later is my 24th birthday. The weeks seem to be flying past now, and Ive started to feel the baby kick the past 5 days, its be nice and is reassuring :)

Are you all buying little bits here and there? We've started to buy a few things, is hard when OH chose Lion King as our theme, as its really hard in the UK to find anything lol

We're just starting to buy more, our pack and play crib arrived today, well at my in-laws (will not have anything shipped to our apt when we're not home after our wedding photos and gifts got stolen :( ), we've been gifted a few things so far, we picked the monsters inc/university theme and a co-worker of hubby's got us wall decals that are oh so cute! most of the themed stuff we will probably get from babies r us or amazon, I know they have some cute lion king stuff over here on both sites ;)

Yay 23 weeks. The only bad thing is that I feel like I definitely don't look like myself anymore, and that bothers me--you would think that it wouldn't bother me, it being my second pregnancy--but having a massive tush, thighs and boobs is not cool.

See... that's something I'm totally happy about lol.

Hi ladies,

We have also started planning our nursery... I have got some cute bunting with owls and hedgehogs on it. I am getting a big tree decal to put up and we are doing a woodlands theme with animals.

I have had the best day we picked up our baby change table/bath and also our snap n go which you can put the capsule in and use as a stroller for the first 6 months. Yay it is starting to feel not so far away now, after Christmas I will only have 6 weeks of work :cloud9: :happydance: couldn't be happier right now!

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. We've been buying bits and bobs :)
I'm doing my xmas shopping today! Can't wait to get that sorted :D x

morning everyone

so exciting Donna ...

I see week 23 is a grapefruit ... our papayas are bigger than our grapefruits in SA

Aww Ava's mom that is awesome I also go back 6 Jan then I work 6 weeks until ML

exciting that all you ladies are planning nurseries and getting baby things in, I still have a bouncy chair to buy and a fleece for my car seat and not much else til after he/she gets here I think Am sure I will think of something else I desperately need lol - but Christmas shopping is high priority I MUST get organised -difficult when hubby has went nuts on decorating the bathroom lol - I thought a lick of paint but now we have the old one getting entirely ripped out and starting from scratch, even the walls and eeeuurghhh!! I DO want a lovely bathroom but his timing is awful!!

xx

I wanna do something for our nursery too! And am kinda gutted we don't need anything, cause I haven't bought anything, apart from the 3-pack of sleepsuits I got to pick cause I won the gender bet :haha:

Ohhh... I just thought I'd have a look if they do any nice wall stickers in Wilkinson and they did a nice big one, 2mx2m but it was £49 which I think is a little much!! :haha: But then I found these: https://www.wilko.com/kids-wallpape...lko-elliot+friends-wall-stickers/invt/0331663
They're so cute! Can't wait to get them now and put them up!!
Wilkinson is like our favourite shop :p It's cheap and good quality and they have some really nice stuff, we buy a lot of our stuff for the house there! :haha:

so cute ... we wont be doing a nursery as we will be sharing a room with our baby but we will be converting the tv room back into a bedroom sometime late next year and then baby will have his or her own room ... my son's room is very plain but he is over all the stickers and wall art ... 13 yrs old

Love all the nursery ideas.

Things we have purchased: books, a handful of cloth diapers, changing pad, second carseat base, crib (waiting on delivery), rocker recliner, Moby Wrap, a sleep sack, a few clothes, Halloween's costume for next year, used bedding/nursery set.

Can't wait for the crib to get here! Then I will start sorting clothes, putting things away, etc. Won't wash clothes and prep cloth diapers until February though. Waiting on everything else until after my shower at the end of January. People are already freaking out that I've bought too much, but in reality I have registered for over 100 items and only 30-40ish will come to the shower. I think they're fine and need to pipe down LOL.

We cleaned out babies nursery (old guest bed room ) and willl be pcking the paint out soon so we can get that part done ( hopeully before christmas)-- we have a lot of home renovations going on by thanksgiving so hopefully it will all be cleaned up !

We plan on painting a big tree on the crib wall, getting oak furniture and lots of crystals (crystal chandalier and crystal knobs on dresser etc.)

I will have to post the picture when were all done...looks a lot prettier thanit sounds lol.

I just bought diapers so far lol...

Just wanted to show you just some of the baby clothes I have to sort through I wish I could get motivated. I have no idea what we are going to do with the nursery aghhh x

Attachments

• 2013-11-12 16.09.03.jpg
    2013-11-12 16.09.03.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
Im not looking forward to go through dd's cothes...thankfully they are seperated by size for the most part!

Im not looking forward to go through dd's cothes...thankfully they are seperated by size for the most part!

Me either. I have them sort of separated by size, but they are in a bunch of different bins and it is going to take me a million years to sort and wash them.

Same here... there's lots of boxes with clothes in it. Most of it is seperated, but some need sorting out! Looking forward to it, but at the same time I really can't be bothered to do it! Probably gonna leave it until after xmas to sort through and start washing anyway!

Yeah, I've decided that's a January project. :)

I'm shatttered I've been xmas shopping today ! £250 down on my little mans xmas prezzies ! So glad I've made a start tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->