MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Heartburn for rhe past 3 weeks here and its horrible! I eat a pack of tums a day! Yuck!

I'm hearing you ladies about the uncomfortable positions and kicking! Starting to feel some pretty painful kicks especially around my bladder area....are you ladies having baby showers one of my good friends asked me if she could host it and was wondering when i want it? I was thinking when i am about 33 weeks otherwise it will be too close to the new year while people are on holiday. What are you ladies doing?

I had such a big one for my dd last november (80 ppl) before she was born that i told my family not to throw me one, not even a sprinkle shower ( a very tiny shower) bc i had everything i needed ( minus a doubke stroller and some basics like new bottles and onesies, bibs)... I got everything gender neutral last time and its not even a year old now and in good shape ... I think id be a little selfish to ask for another one anyways lmao.. I was 28 weeks bc we wanted to do it before the holidays ( i was due in jan) but i wish i was a little bigger, so i think 33 weeks is a great time to have one...plus u have time to go out and get what u need after it,

Ooooh I wouldn't be able to have my baby in with me until 6 months! Unless I had NO other choice at all!
Lucas was in his cot by about 6 weeks as he was getting too big for his moses basket and then in his own room by about 8 weeks, because he was too noisy!
Probably wouldn't have been a problem if he was anyone else, but because he is/was my baby it would wake me up! Just the little noises they do when they sleep... could NOT have it right next to me! But to be fair his room was like ensuite to ours anyway, so technically he was still in our room, but just further away from me :haha:

My daughter was the noisiest sleeper as a baby. She is still in with us now at 13 months. Only through no choice though, and if the people that same supposed to be selling my house don't hurry up and pull their finger out this baby will be in with the 3 of us. :-(

MY second born was in his own room at 6weeks because he was so noisy too lol - grunting and groaning and moaning in his sleep lol ,I would have had no sleep otherwise; hope this baby is not like him haha - all the others were 6months - last one co-slept with us til he was about a year

xx

I'm hearing you ladies about the uncomfortable positions and kicking! Starting to feel some pretty painful kicks especially around my bladder area....are you ladies having baby showers one of my good friends asked me if she could host it and was wondering when i want it? I was thinking when i am about 33 weeks otherwise it will be too close to the new year while people are on holiday. What are you ladies doing?

I had such a big one for my dd last november (80 ppl) before she was born that i told my family not to throw me one, not even a sprinkle shower ( a very tiny shower) bc i had everything i needed ( minus a doubke stroller and some basics like new bottles and onesies, bibs)... I got everything gender neutral last time and its not even a year old now and in good shape ... I think id be a little selfish to ask for another one anyways lmao.. I was 28 weeks bc we wanted to do it before the holidays ( i was due in jan) but i wish i was a little bigger, so i think 33 weeks is a great time to have one...plus u have time to go out and get what u need after it,

Yea I felt a bit bad having another but then my last was 7-8 years ago lol and I have a complete different circle of friends since then. I am not sure what to do with Ava's old clothes we kept them all just incase we were to have another girl but this will prob be our last as we now have one of each. I will prob be huge by then....hopefully they dont play the guess the string length to go around my tummy :blush:

Oh geez if ine was that long ago d prob have another too! Lol...but mine are only a year apart haha.

I didn't have a baby shower last time and don't plan on this time either, I hate fuss lol

I will have lo on our room for the first 6 months - will put the cot in our room when lo grows out of the moses, im too paranoid to let them sleep on their own so small

:haha: If we'd be living in a 2 bedroom house and this one is noisy I think I'd have to have Lucas sleep in our bedroom and have the baby in his own room :haha:
We had Lucas sleep in our room a couple of nights the other week when my parents and brother were here as our spare room/nursery isn't big enough to have 3 people in it! The blow up bed only just fits in there (with all the baby stuff that's stacked up in the room) so we had my brother sleep in there and my parents in Lucas' bedroom.
Lucas didn't wake up once when we'd go to bed and have the lamp next to the bed on and we'd be talking.... he was really good! And in the morning if we didn't want to get up yet we just told him to go sit in his bed and play on the tablet :haha: He won't do that when he's in his own room!

We are doing the same w morgan as we did w ella....pack n play sleeper next to my side of the bed for the 1st 3 months, then transition to the crib. We all slept better when we were seperated.

Hi ladies, I haven't updated in forever!! Noah is doing great, moving every hour or so (does he ever sleep??). We had the gender reveal for our family and had such a great time! The only downside was seeing my step mom. My sister said my step mom told her that she hopes I have a horrible child. Who says things like that??? Had myself a good cry when i heard that. As much as I love dh's family and most of my own, I'm glad dh and I live 5 hours away and out sweet Noah won't be raised around such a negative environment.

Oh Logan also moves most of the time! I wonder if he ever sleeps :haha:
His brother was always very active and still is now!

My husband's family is such a wreck.... Sometimes I wonder what I married into :haha: There's this massive row going on between his mum and his little brother who have always been very close, until he got this girlfriend who totally cuts him off from his family (mainly his mum) and even text his mum not to text him anymore! Who the hell does she think she is telling her she can't talk to her own son! :dohh: This is all turning into a massive row now where hubby's brother is wanting to come over and smash his other brother's face in....Hubby and I are trying to stay out of it. Other than lending an ear when his mum comes over and when his brother rings him (not the one that's now ignoring his mum), we just listen and then stay out of it! It's promising to be a very interesting xmas this year I think! Hubby has a very bad feeling about xmas this year! :dohh:

My family is the crazy one! My step mom makes me not visit my father as I can't stand being around her for long. My uncle has been revealed as an informant on an international drug ring that was just busted. He was dealing and selling and when he got caught, he told the feds the whole thing to lessen his sentence. They've (he and his wife) taken so many illegal substances, it was only a matter of time. :nope: Yup, my family is messed up, but for the record, the others have never done illegal drugs, just those two wackos!

I think every family has a few wacko's and not nice people in general, mine has some on both hubbys and my side, my mum's brothers (I shudder to call them my uncles, let alone one is my godfather) treat her like crap and I am beyond p'd off at them. My grandad died 5 years ago this christmas and the fact I had just gotten married here and was going through immigration and couldn't leave to goo visit him before he passed away bugs me, but it hurts even more that both of them refused to go see their own father, he died thinking they didn't care. Mum and her sister had put money together for his headstone and they were waiting for the two brothers to give their share... they're still waiting, they claim to have given the money to my grandmother and she wasted it on crap. She's another one, Mum did so much for my grandparents whilst my grandad was going through chemo, spent thousands over the year after on food, electric, etc for my grandmother as she refused to eat/function, now she treats my mum like dirt on her shoe :(

Hubbys family is nice other than his sister-in-law, she's just downright mean, when I first met her, we had gone oer to theirs for dinner, she shoved prenatals at me and said "Here, because we DO NOT WANT ANY DEFORMED KIDS IN OUR FAMILY" <- yes she pretty much yelled that at me :( she is vindictive to everyone who looks remotely happy too. We're done with her, hubby and I have not talked to her or his brother in 2 years come january, when we do see them we don't speak at all.

Ok something nice after that, Aiden finally kicked for hubby, my hubby's face was priceless and he looked so in awe and in love, made me well up :)

We ordered the breast pump from CVS Caremark through our insurance, 100% covered with no copay, yay! and we have booked our 4D scan for Dec 18th! we're so excited for both, my parents will be here visiting from the UK for christmas so it was perfect timing on booking. we got a Kohls gift card through the mail too, so we used the 15% off code they have going on and scored a set of three onesies for $2.77! deal!

Crazies in my family too! I'll share in a bit as I'm uploading/editing my weekly belly picture though :)

Ok something nice after that, Aiden finally kicked for hubby, my hubby's face was priceless and he looked so in awe and in love, made me well up :)

Yay! My DH got to feel this one wiggling around in there for the first time yesterday! It's so exciting! :happydance:
Oh, I also wanted to say, I love kohls! One of my favorite stores.

Loving the bump pics Waves!

Dont get me started on my family! On my side there are all sorts... have a brother who is wanting to be a women and my poor other brother suffers heavily from mental illness so things get very interesting in our household around the holidays. Feel sorry for my parents really I'll be the only one giving them grand kiddies in a while :wacko:

morning ladies

hope everyone is good

I feel horrible couldnt sleep at all with this heartburn ...

Waves has your bellybutton popped? Your bump is growing now - so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->