MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

well done on your Christmas shop Donna xx

As for sorting through old baby clothes, I have two suitcases but ALL boys lol -maybe would have been 'easier' if we had found out the sex for that purpose lol -if baby is a boy I will need to go thru them both then haha

xx

996798_10202031125958474_1769148912_n.jpg

1265152_10202031121638366_2117107942_o.jpg

1294560_10202031123558414_1207778364_o.jpg

1374078_10202031120278332_1688736475_n.jpg

hey ladies I am glad there was only a few bags of new born stuff for me to go through as everything else was pink or purple and cant be used again.

We have just finished our DD daughters room so that we can renovate the nursery. Here are some photos and nursery will be similar but more boyish and blue

Ohhh... I just thought I'd have a look if they do any nice wall stickers in Wilkinson and they did a nice big one, 2mx2m but it was £49 which I think is a little much!! :haha: But then I found these: https://www.wilko.com/kids-wallpape...lko-elliot+friends-wall-stickers/invt/0331663
They're so cute! Can't wait to get them now and put them up!!
Wilkinson is like our favourite shop :p It's cheap and good quality and they have some really nice stuff, we buy a lot of our stuff for the house there! :haha:

I love those wall decals Eltjuh very cute, cant wait to see photos when everyone has done their nurseries :)

Avas mum your little one's room is beautiful -I love owls lol and she is so sweet xx

Ella LOVE the wall stickers -I would have got some too but they were out of stock :( Not that I have a nursery to do but gonna have a designated area in my room lol and giraffes are my thing -I collect them and even have a giraffe tattoo haha xxx

Would you ladies believe that I have bought nothing? Waiting for my scan on November 20th to finally buy an outfit. And DH doesn't want me to spend $ on things until after my shower, he's the practical sort. Contrast that with myself, who wants to have everything squared away asap.

Avas mum - Love her bed! So cute!! And I always really like the owl things :)

Donna - I haven't gotten any of the stickers yet, but will be getting them from the shop rather than online! Hopefully they've got them in stock in the shop! :haha:

Hubbys colleague bought Aiden these Monsters University wall decals, I have no idea where he got the mega pack from because everywhere we looked sold them separately, they are going up this week :)

Would you ladies believe that I have bought nothing? Waiting for my scan on November 20th to finally buy an outfit. And DH doesn't want me to spend $ on things until after my shower, he's the practical sort. Contrast that with myself, who wants to have everything squared away asap.
My hubby has been the same way until we got to 20 weeks, then he finally said ok we can buy more, we bought our pack and play crib this week, going to buy the stroller system soon too but other than that we haven't bought much other than a few outfits with giftcards... going to have a naked baby on our hands if he doesn't come shopping for clothes with me lol, ah the joys of still not having taken my driving test here yet, I've been here for 5 and a half years almost and I still haven't taken the test, my uk drivers license is up for renewal soon too, I may see if I can send it home with my parents when they come out in march/april to meet baby

Attachments

• 71GZ8j1b5AL._SL1500_.jpg
    71GZ8j1b5AL._SL1500_.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 71OaU5LgL5L._SL1500_.jpg
    71OaU5LgL5L._SL1500_.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 559429_10152576222052080_31921996_n.jpg
    559429_10152576222052080_31921996_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
ok so baby likes to stick her bum out but honestly it really freaking hurts!!! It feels like a knot under my skin ! I kept pushing on her and she didnt want anything to do with it, just kept kicking her feet and hands!

ok so baby likes to stick her bum out but honestly it really freaking hurts!!! It feels like a knot under my skin ! I kept pushing on her and she didnt want anything to do with it, just kept kicking her feet and hands!

:hugs: Aiden was kicking off from my hip this morning when I was laying on my side, I have never felt such painful kicks, it actually made me wince, I just got done with putting the pack and play together, omg he is going nutso butso in there, kicking my butt and headbutting my belly button now that I have sat down!

Of course I put it together in a room that it's not staying in...

Attachments

• Aiden's first bed 003.jpg
    Aiden's first bed 003.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm hearing you ladies about the uncomfortable positions and kicking! Starting to feel some pretty painful kicks especially around my bladder area....are you ladies having baby showers one of my good friends asked me if she could host it and was wondering when i want it? I was thinking when i am about 33 weeks otherwise it will be too close to the new year while people are on holiday. What are you ladies doing?

morning ladies

I love seeing and hearing ideas for nurseries kind of makes me wish I could do one LOL

Nikki my baby does the same and I have to rub my tummy for baby to move again ...

Ava's mum I will have mine at 34 weeks at the end of January I think its a suitable time as you will be able to still get what you need after the shower

I have horrible heartburn and gaviscon doesnt seem to help ... neither does milk

Ohh heartburn is the worst i did not get it until about 30+ weeks last time with dd now i have it already! Also been getting a sore back to one side ohh and its only gonna get worse :( sometimes i find a glass of milk or a spoon of icecream helps as mine is more like acid reflux.

Im thinking near the end of january also for baby shower i will be around 33 or 34 weeks and still plenty of time to wash everything and get it all ready.

i should try the ice cream ... any excuse to have ice cream LOL

yes that is what I also thought

Morning girls..
I'm 25 weeks 2moz. Almost 3rd tri! Eeek! So exciting ..

I've got my flu jab next week. Its only 13 weeks til my sons 2nd birthday! X

Morning girls..
I'm 25 weeks 2moz. Almost 3rd tri! Eeek! So exciting ..

I've got my flu jab next week. Its only 13 weeks til my sons 2nd birthday! X

That means it's 14 weeks till my son's 3rd birthday!! :haha: He was born on the 20th! :) (due on the 7th of feb, this one is due on the 7th of march :haha:)

Believe it or not... I had some heartburn last night, was pretty mild, but I had some chocolate cake and it was gone after that!! :haha: What a good excuse to eat chocolate cake! :winkwink:
Last pregnancy I didn't get it until quite late and I used to just chew gum or eat mints to feel better...

Aww :) my son was due the 2nd feb , born the 13th . This one 3rd march but they changed it to the 27th feb . So excali two weeks afta my sons birthday. Ill go over again ino I will. !
Aww good excuse 4 choclate cake . I get bad heartburn. It never went away after my son was born! I didn't ever get it b4 pregnany lol x

Morning ladies - I have had heart burn once (last week) and it was awful, never suffered ever before and I really feel for those of you that get it throughout pregnancy ; and beyond Donna xx

I am SO jealous of the nurseries too lol -and my eldest daughter only stays with us about one night a month lol - tempted :haha::haha: - not really cos it is still her room and where all her junk is and she is only staying at friends rather than actually having anew permanent address ..... but tempting lol :haha::haha: Feels a shame having an unused bedroom and having my boys all squeeze in lol, but that decision will be another year down the line - baby will be in with us for minimum 6 months anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->