MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning girls. Hope ur ok. I'm so tired & got a right headache!

Freezing and got to go buy gas but cba lol..

25 weeks today & a cauliflour. :)

Only 15 weeks to go :D!!
2nd tri in 2 weeks eeeek! X

Omg ur belly button lol! Does it hurt?!

We have crazies in our family too....drug bags, compulsive liars, even the ones that look normal are not! No family is perfect!

Wow it's starting to get uncomfortable to walk sometimes now! Logan likes to sit in awkward positions when I'm trying to walk and it really hurts sometimes!!
I keep prodding him to try and get him to move! :haha:

Do any of you ever go a whole day without feel the baby move? Today and yesterday I have felt very little from the baby girl in my belly and it is freaking me out! Reassurance, please if anyone has experience.

Can not believe I am 24 weeks Saturday and next OB appt Monday am; always nice to hear the baby's heartbeat. Only negative thing is likely hearing my doctor push me to choose between a VBAC and repeat c section! Don't know which to choose; I am terrified of another emergency c section but equally terrified of surgery!

xo

24 weeks here sunday too! Its flying!

Waiting fordamon, i never had a c section but its an option right now and i am pretty nervous about deciding...ugh... I guess when we get closer it will become real...only 13-14 weeks left to decide :/

Ohhh... I just thought I'd have a look if they do any nice wall stickers in Wilkinson and they did a nice big one, 2mx2m but it was £49 which I think is a little much!! :haha: But then I found these: https://www.wilko.com/kids-wallpape...lko-elliot+friends-wall-stickers/invt/0331663
They're so cute! Can't wait to get them now and put them up!!
Wilkinson is like our favourite shop :p It's cheap and good quality and they have some really nice stuff, we buy a lot of our stuff for the house there! :haha:

They are super cute, we cant do much as we rent and OH chose the Lion King as our theme, but its hard finding all the bits in the UK lol I love a bit of wilko's!

I'm hearing you ladies about the uncomfortable positions and kicking! Starting to feel some pretty painful kicks especially around my bladder area....are you ladies having baby showers one of my good friends asked me if she could host it and was wondering when i want it? I was thinking when i am about 33 weeks otherwise it will be too close to the new year while people are on holiday. What are you ladies doing?

I wont be having a baby shower, seems more of a US thing then UK to me, although I know its getting popular over here. I dont think id like all the attention tbh.

Morning girls..
I'm 25 weeks 2moz. Almost 3rd tri! Eeek! So exciting ..

I've got my flu jab next week. Its only 13 weeks til my sons 2nd birthday! X

I always look at how many weeks you are compared to me, and makes me feel like I should be due in March lol. I had my flu jab few weeks back, my arm didnt ache much, but there was a hot lump there for a while!

Good morning ladies

One more week to V-day for me yay

Trust everyone is well ...

Good evening? Morning? It's midnight here in my part of the US, I dunno what I should call it! :haha: I'll be off to sleep soon. :sleep: Yay for your approaching vday blessed! Oh and I think my belly button is losing the fight! It's so shallow and stretched already! Not looking forward to that day when it pops out.

My belly button pops out now depedning on how he's lying . Its in at the moment it popped at around 29 weeks with my son I think.
Its 8.05am here .. I'm tired as always ! X

My bellybutton never popped with my son and I doubt it will this time, it's more like a donut hole than anything else :haha:

It's V-day for me today!! :happydance: Can't believe it's only another 16 weeks to go!! it's odd starting to count down!

Aww happy vday ella. :) haa ino its wierd . Instead of counting up I'm couting down lol. 14 weeks 6 days here haa! X 3rd tri next ! Eek x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->