MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Happy V day Ella

Funny to think we are counting down now, seems so far still, then I realise that after Christmas it is so close, and Christmas is practically upon us too,

I done lots of Xmas prezzie shopping today -Am off work next week so will start on the wrapping -not fun with SPD but needs done, so will start doing little bits and pieces at a time xx

Just posted on FB, but I know there are some not on it.

Here are my scan pics from this morning, baby is nice and healthy with a strong heartbeat.

1456567_10152039840847037_1485352427_n.jpg

We are team :pink:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

If OH finally agrees (as he picked middle name after his late nan) then this is baby Sienna Pamela

Happy V day Ella.

I know your really good with keeping info up to date, but can I have some pink storks next to my name please lol

Congrats on the pink bundle of cuteness Shabutie!

I don't know if my belly button will pop at all, it's so deep. my lap scar from my gallbladder removal was deep and that's only just starting to show on the surface of my skin now, it's the best way I can tell bump is growing other than a tape measure lol, my belly button is still at least an inch deep and the scar is about half that length <- not sure if I'm making sense lol.

My sinus cold is still lingering in the mornings, I feel better by lunchtime then it all comes back to being congested at night, I tried sleeping with my head propped up more and it didn't really help.

I forgot to add the photo of the cute baby onesies we got. Azure we love kohls too, we live less than 5 miles from one and they constantly send out circulars with $10 gift cards, the set was on sale from $22 to $12 so with the giftcard and 15% off it worked out at about 93c per one lol. we used to forget to use the giftcards but now we make sure we go use them! getting to build a stockpile from just those alone hehe

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Morning girls. Congrtz on the pink bundle hun :)

Chad was none stop moving last nite and all this morning , I feel more rolls and prods rather than kicks x

My baby doesn't kick much unless something presses on my belly, mostly it just wiggles arms and legs. Every night baby kicks the bed when I lay on my side, I just kind of sigh and try to sleep.

Thanks ladies! I can feel baby kick about twice a day, but from what the scan showed, she is a little wriggler really. Be so nice when OH can feel her kick too, I think all dads look forward to that.

Hi everyone! I haven't posted too often lately but I sure have been keeping up!

I have been suffering from the acid reflux too (which has caused a very sore throat). I am taking Zantac but it doesn't help too much anymore. Not sure what I will do now :dohh:
Does anyone else know when they are going on Mat Leave? I have decided on Dec. 20 (for one of my jobs lol). I work in a frame shop, framing artwork mostly. It is a physical job and I am on my feet for 6-8 hours so I am getting to the point where I just can't do it too much longer.

On a happier note….V day for me! My bump is pretty darn big. I feel kicks almost every 2 hours or so, all below my belly button. I guess he doesn't like to be upside down :shrug:

Also….I ordered a crib today :) got it on amazon for $214 Canadian with free shipping!! Yay!! I hope it is as nice as it looks. It is a stork craft.

Attachments

• 818w4APro0L._SL1500_.jpg
    818w4APro0L._SL1500_.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Argh reflux! I have been getting it badly too, mainly at night! Also constipation (sorry TMI) :-(

Morning girls. I woke up in the night with really bad back pain! Was so sore . He was kicking relli high so don't no how he was lying lol. Feels better this morning tho.

I get bad heartburn 2! :( x

TTLive - that crib is gorgeous xx And I sorted my mat leave yesterday, official stopping day is 6th January -should be a night shift so bye bye work at 07:45am on the Tuesday morning lol. And due back :( on 1st October -and that is with taking a few weeks holidays too -so 9 months total, but could be only 6 and a half with baby, if he/she is late -so hoping for a timely baby this time lmao (not too early lol but 39/40 weeks will be fine haha)

Donna hope ur back feels better this morning. I am getting really low kicks and wriggles and baby is never above my belly button at all- has been transverse ever since the first scan. I know baby has loads of room to move but I think he/she likes it that way and I am bit (well a lot) scared that I am going to have a transverse bubba and be forced into C- Section. PMA PMA IT IS STILL EARLY!!! lol

I am off top another Jack N Jill market today -hoping for more bargains (nearly new/ new baby items at a fraction of the cost in Scotland)
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AND I am on holiday for a week from work, so need the rest, my SPD was sore yesterday :nope:
Have a good day ladies xxx

aw glad uve sorted ur maternity donna. :)

I feel most kicks low to, but I do get some high ones, quite abit aboive my belly button.

I'm feeling more rolls and prods now tho and less kicks x

I usually feels kicks low aswell, or around my belly button area. But the past couple of days he seems to have started kicking my ribs a little aswell, every so often.
Last night I was telling my husband to watch my belly cause I could see him kick, but everytime he looked away he just missed it! So I kept saying: oh you missed it again, and again... and again! And then my SIL asked me if she could feel it and as soon as she put her hand on my belly he stopped kicking :haha: Typical!! Hopefully she gets to feel it before they leave again, cause she seemed pretty keen! :)

Aww yeh chad was in my ribs the ova night gosh I was in some pain!

Chad always stops kicking wen my oh tries to feel ha. But 2nights ago in bed he felt him for a good 10 mins kicking away he was going wild lol x

I feel so suprised now how high the kicks are. Like, way above my belly button and I can't believe it's only around 20 weeks that the placenta reaches the belly button and now he's just up between my ribs.

I've been thinking about maternity leave too. I'd like to take the last month off before my due date as my job is very physical (providing Recreation in Long Term Care). I don't stop all day and it's kept me active and I shape but I'm starting to get worn down. I'd like to stop in February BUT OH got his two weeks along with everyone else on his contract job that just kept going :cry:
Right before Christmas and while I'm this pregnant. He always gets a job though so I'm not too worried, I just want to be able to securely say "I'm done work on February 10th". If he's not working, I can't see how two of us can live at government coverage.

Lol i dont take maternity leave and didnt with my daughter...i teach anatomy at the college level part time so its not labor intensive lol...i just took two days off class and went right back to work haha...i plan to do the same this time unless it is a c section..then ill take 2 weeks off.

We were looking at that crib too!

Heartburn s bad here all day too!

Nikki -How many hours do you work? I am so looking forward to my maternity leave lol, and I only do 23hrs per week. 9 months of not having to go days without sleep after working a night shift, Bliss! 9 months of not having to worry about child care at all! And a few weeks of not having to work with SPD is the biggest one lol -and of course 6-7months of spending time with the new baby. How do you cope with going back so soon if you have sleepless nights lol? I mean, my children have not been good sleepers but by the time I went back to work they ONLY woke up once lol , early days I can be feeding every 2-3hrs all day and night. Totally exhausting.

Hubby is putting in our new bathroom this weekend and currently I have no heating no hot water and no toilet -a pregnant persons worst nightmare lol!! It has to be below freezing tonight again, so hope he gets it fixed for tonight, it was bitterly cold this morning :( ...and my house resembles a bomb site

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->