MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Lol donna i actually teach 2 -3 classes online so i do those from home...they are already set up so i just grade and do attendance each week ( maybe an hour of grading every 2-3 days)....

Then i work tues and thurs nights from 6-9:30pm, and saturdays 12:30-4pm :)

And my hubby works full time 9-5 monday thru friday but we switch nights so at least one of us gets sleep all night ( it really helps)... I dont breast feed w my diabetes so it helps.

My dd was sleeping thru the night by 4.5 months so im hoping and crossing my fingers this baby does too!

that's really good you can work around hubby's work too, makes things easier xx

Yes it does! We save lots of $$ on childcare!

that is why I work part time and do mainly nights or weekends - if I worked fulltime I would be a fortune on childcare, and it is a nice family / work blend for me. I love working but equally get to spend all day with my family bar the odd weekend shift ) xx

Wannabubba#4, my baby is transverse too and typically never flips! I stress that it will never change position. This is my first so there isn't as much space, meaning it already hurts where the baby lays across my uterus, I feel massively bruised! I know we have loads of time, but you can't help worrying that your baby won't go head down. I suppose time will tell if they move or not!

Hi all, so going out for a birthday meal tomorrow, and we are revealing that we are expecting a girl. :happydance:

So I make cakes for the occassion, and cant wait for people to open their eyes and see them!

996636_10200262498485234_1104732945_n.jpg

1425723_10200262496525185_1159069714_n.jpg

Hello girls! Haven't been on this site for a while...I just had a 4d ultrasound--what a beautiful experience!
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/vanmca/Baby%20Ricky/RICCARDO_9.jpg
Discomforts
Hope you're all doing well. I am starting to get some back aches that actually keep me from walking. Also, I have this pain under my left breast that at first felt like it was just my skin that was irritated, but it seems that the muscle under the breast is really sore or perhaps inflamed? Any of you ladies ever have this? Today it really bothered me while going for a walk.

morning ladies

V day on sunday here! Cant beleive it!

happy v day nikki

I still have the worst heartburn its making me very miserable :cry:

my tummy was so tight on Sat and Sun and now everyone is commenting on how much it's grown since Friday LOL :shrug:

I havent even bought one christmas pressie :blush: need to get my A in gear ...

My ML is starting on 14 Feb and my annual leave is 5 weeks away ... I cant wait :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing great

BaniVani, do you ever feel like it eases up?? the backache and the pain under your breast??? Could it be baby???
I get pains in my back (and also below bump) if baby sits in an awkward position or on a nerve and it really hurts, but then after a while it's usually suddenly gone! (because baby moved)
And I remember having it under my right boob with my son, he used to poke his bum right up there! He was a tall boy and therefore even when his head was already engaged his bum would still be sitting right up there and it hurt pretty bad at times!

Hope that's just it for you!! :hugs:

btw, was it you that had the gender-dilemma?? When you accidentally got told at the scan and weren't going to tell hubby about it?? If it was you, did you tell him in the end??? What did he say?

BaniVani, do you ever feel like it eases up?? the backache and the pain under your breast??? ....
... was it you that had the gender-dilemma... did you tell him in the end??? What did he say?

Hiya Eltjuh,

backache does ease up, but the strange pain under my breast is always there. If I touch the area it feels sore. Perhaps it's from laying only on the left side...I'm not getting sharp pains or anything, it's just a strange irritation. It became a bit worse while I was walking today.

The "gender-dilemma" ... took the advice from this forum, told him if he wanted to know or not. He was very upset about the tech telling me. In the end he was happy to know but of course disappointed that we would not have a wonderful surprise. I will let this tech know next time I go for the ultrasound.

Morning girls..

Hope ur all ok..

Next week and I'm in 3rd tri! :)

I feel like I'm gtn big now bt I stil feel fat. I didn't feel fat with my son but I didn't alredi have a jelly belly then x

I'm the same Donna! Especially when wearing a top that doesn't have an empire waist, I feel like anyone that doesn't know me or knows I'm pregnant probably just thinks I'm fat!
My SIL said it looked like a bump the other day but I was wearing an actual maternity top that day which has an empire waist. Whereas yesterday I was wearing a normal top and I felt like I just looked fat!

Yeh defo no how u feel hun, I think every1 can tell I'm pregnant cuz I am pretty big and the woman in the shop asked the ova day, she was like I fort u was bt didn't wna ask . Meaning incase ur just fat lol..

But my belly altho hard sometimes, is stil flabby at the bottom and I just don't as nice as I did when pregnant with my son. X
Ur bumps cute btw ella. I seen on 2nd tri x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->