MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Ugh starting at 28 weeks im seen once a week i think :/ then 32 weeks is 2xs a week! Agh! Stupid stress tests!

And ouch my stupid sciatic nerve is bothering me again! Cant catch a break!

I wish I had a crystal ball and could just see into the future that my daughter would arrive safe and healthy and that I would bodily survive this birth. I am so scared of repeat c section; equally scared of uterine rupture--I dont know what choice to make!

:( So much longer to wait to end the worry...

Welcome Paperhearts, I'll add you to the list!!

My coat doesn't fit anymore! I can't close it... well, I can, just about, button it up, but it even looks like I'm about to pop out of it! haha... mainly around the boobs area though!

Every time I zip up my maternity coat, I play a little game called "Will It Zip?" It was a little dicey today. Definitely not going to make it through the winter. And this is a *maternity* coat!

I'm gonna need to get a nice big warm scarf I think, or one of those 'Snood' things that can hang down and keep the rest warm :p

Ugh god I had a scary morning. Woke up with pain that felt like the worlds worst gas cramp. Went to the bathroom to sit on the toilet to see if it was gas and as soon as I sat down and tried to 'go' it was like a horrible cramp took over my entire tummy and my bump went as hard as a rock and I actually doubled over and went down to the floor on my hands and knees and tried to breathe through it. Happened twice more before I got out of the bathroom and then my bump stayed hard for the rest of the morning. I'm positive I'm having Braxton hicks. Going to see the midwife on Thursday so I'll ask her about it then.
Made me TERRIFIED of labour if those are practice contractions.

And ouch my stupid sciatic nerve is bothering me again! Cant catch a break!

Mine was acting up a little yesterday, more so throughout today and then by this evening it was excruciating again :/ I hadn't been bothered by it for a couple weeks so I thought I was in the clear. Guess not.

JessesGirl29: Please keep us updated--I hope it's nothing serious. I had this similar type of cramp and thought the worst but it ended up being gas:wacko:- . Good that you're seeing your midwife though.

LisK_My coat is more like a fashion accent these days--it doesn't zip either. How about underwear? I've been throwing away lots of g-strings and replacing them with granny trunks-very comfortable.

waiting4damon : You'll see that everything will be just fine. It must not be easy to calm the nerves especially if you went through a C-section with your first. My cousin went through 4 births. She had a C-section with her third and a vaginal birth with the last child.

azure girl Good luck!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My jacket that Zipped up last week no longer does today Bani so yeah it's just to keep my arms and shoulders warm now LOL, I have already eye'd up one of hubby's comfy sweatshirts that fits over bump nicely at the moment, if we get too cold whilst out and about I can steal it from him LOL

I have my maternity unit tour with hubby in the am, short notice as I got a return call from them just before dinner asking if I was free tomorrow, seeing as we have an OB appt next door tomorrow at 10am I figured why not get three things done at once so it's ob appt, pre-registering at the unit then doing the tour at 11am :) They were so sweet on the phone too, I had called to see if they could accommodate a tour outside of their usual Saturday and Monday only tour days (hubby has to work and cant make any of the times and I left a message asking because we'd ideally like to go together). It turns out both ladies will be in for a meeting around noon so they kindly offered to come in early just to tour hubby and I around the unit :happydance:

Donna robinson- sorry about the uti :( but yay for double digits!!

Donna- think I said this, but absolutely love the pram, great find!

Eltjuh- its so crazy how everywhere does different things. my ob has measured my belly for many appts now. she never mentions how big and I never ask, so im assuming its normal.

azure girl- yay for your scan! hope baby reveals his/her gender :happydance:

waiting4damon- hope everything turns out well whatever you decide :hugs:

Disneylovers- yay for the tour!! we have one scheduled for dec 7th and im excited lol. on dec 3rd we also have a 'happiest baby on the block' class scheduled I cant wait for. and will be taking a childbirth prep class in January. didn't have time for pain management as my last labor was 45 minutes so I need to brush up on breathing techniques.

I love all the coats not fitting stories lol!! I have worn DH's coat the last few times I was pregnant in winter. its not pretty, but its big and warm. thinking of actually getting a maternity coat this time. :shrug:

its crazy how everywhere does things a little different. my ob considers 25 weeks 3rd tri so my next apt is on about 26 1/2 weeks for my Gest diabetes test. she starts seeing me every 2 weeks from 26 weeks to 34 weeks and then will start weekly appts 34 wks til I deliver. I really like the extra appts so I cant complain lol. it gives me something to look forward too. hearing the baby and doing the check up. I think I will have another scan around 32 wks if I want it. I have had some complications at the end of my pregnancies like low lying placenta and low amniotic fluid so I am not sure if that's offered to everyone as standard or not. but to see baby, I will take it! and they usually say about what baby weighs which I love to know :cloud9:

Good morning ladies

hope everyone is well

I was off sick yesterday with a sinus headache but Im much better today ...

in just 14 days I will only have 100 days left to go ... hope this baby comes on time like my son LOL

Morning girls, defo gotta get in with the drs, I've defo got a uti , I'm in pain with it now, It never normally botheres me in the day, just night time ! I've got the flu jab 2moz so ill try and take a wee sample down then..

99 days to go :D !! Yay x

Yay for double figures Donna -I am just behind you eeeeeeeeeeek! Another milestone passed :D

I am too struggling with my coat lol -have been looking or a nice warm larger sized coat to keep me warm but am reluctant to spend a fortune when I wont need it for too long lol -but then I can wear it after bubs is born and when in his/her sling I suppose xx And lol Do I really expect to lose all this 'baby' weight straight after birth hahaha NO WAY!!

xx

Yay 2moz 4 u donna. My coat won't button over my bump . My bump sticks out haa. ! I wear my ohs bt even tha is getting tight , x

Nice to have a proper bump now, though getting a bit of SPD which plagued me towards the end of my last pregnancy.
Also counting down shifts at work, nine to go over the next five weeks!

Nice to have a proper bump now, though getting a bit of SPD which plagued me towards the end of my last pregnancy.
Also counting down shifts at work, nine to go over the next five weeks!

Yay 9 shifts wont be long lol... I have 10 shifts over the next 7 weeks though so another weeks annual leave at Xmas then 2 weeks of only doing one shift :happydance:

yay for double digits ...

I have a month of work before I go on annual leave I cant wait ...

Yay for double figures Donna -I am just behind you eeeeeeeeeeek! Another milestone passed :D

I am too struggling with my coat lol -have been looking or a nice warm larger sized coat to keep me warm but am reluctant to spend a fortune when I wont need it for too long lol -but then I can wear it after bubs is born and when in his/her sling I suppose xx And lol Do I really expect to lose all this 'baby' weight straight after birth hahaha NO WAY!!

xx

I saw these coats called Mcoat or something like that it has a flap at the front with a zip on either side so you can zip it down a little and if you have a sling/baby carrier your baby can look out at the top... No idea how much it costs though, cause I'm the same, don't really wanna buy a coat that I'll only wear for a couple of months, but then again I guess you could try and sell it on afterwards!
Here's a picture https://www.dearbornbaby.com/images/P/mcoatmain.jpg

OH MY, I just looked at the price on the page I got the picture from, just out of curiosity.... $400!!! :saywhat:

Yay 2moz 4 u donna. My coat won't button over my bump . My bump sticks out haa. ! I wear my ohs bt even tha is getting tight , x

My OH is smaller than me even when I'm not pregnant so I can't do that! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->