MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Im so tired now

BaniVani your scan is so cute ... look at that little nose

I also feel fat if I just wear normal clothes ...

BaniVani - looks like your little bubba is saluting you in the scan with his foot haha so cute - good news that you told your hubby, saves you the stress and worry of the dilemma of what to do.

Shabutie -happy birthday and hope your gender reveal goes great -lovely idea and lovely cupcakes yum yum

Claire - lots of people experience spotting especially after sex, hope all is okay, and early cramping can be normal too- try not to worry.... and no idea when bathroom will be complete, although SHOULD have heating back today (but then was told that yesterday) and hubby only has today and tomorrow off work then it will be doing little bits in the evenings and weekends bah!!!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xxxxxxx

I'm feeling big too. Midwife appointment on the 21st and I want her to measure my belly and tell me if I'm in a normal range. I don't know if it's that I've always been trim or time I s passing really fast now but I feel like I'm huge.
it could be increased by the fact that I ate so healthy first trimester and second trimester I just sort of slowly crept back to crap eating (processed foods ect) where as I yeas usually a pretty 'clean' eater before.
None of my pants fits, I'm in full maternity gear and I Look Pregnant even in my fall coat buttoned up.

But then I think I might just be going nuts and I'm in track, I'll be third trimester in two weeks. Major FTM not knowing what's normal.

Cute pic bani!!

I have my 24 week scan today, should have a 4d today too :)

Hope everyone is feeling well! My back is a mofo!

Hi ladies! Can I join you? Due March 1st and would love some friends around my stage :)

hi and congrats paperhearts

Nikki enjoy seeing your little princess again

Happy Viability day Jessesgirl

We have heating !! yeah! can maybe take my coat off soon lmao - still no toilet though, oh well baby steps lol

The weather here is so wonky! We were freezing in the 30s last week and this week we do t even need heat bc its in the 60s! We also had a massive storm blow thru last night ( from the tornados around the u.s.)... Crazy weather!

Thanks! I love the forums but it's nice to have the trimesters narrowed down to a smaller group :)

Welcome Paperhearts, I'll add you to the list!!

My coat doesn't fit anymore! I can't close it... well, I can, just about, button it up, but it even looks like I'm about to pop out of it! haha... mainly around the boobs area though!

Anyway, I had a long day....went to see my new nephew, which took a 3hr drive and then took the train back with my 2 year old at 7pm and didn't get back home until 11.30! So time for bed for me now, I was up at 7am with him aswell!

hi all! hope everyone is well. haven't been on here in a while.

next apt is my GD test and then I go to apts every 2 weeks. I don't know why, but its exciting for me lol. I guess maybe cuz it means getting closer to holding her :cloud9:

Morning girls. I've got a right headache ..

I think I've got another uti! Boo :(

My appointments are every four weeks now I think. I see her at 28 and assuming then 32 . Don't really no tho . X

Down to double digits 2moz! X
100 days to go for me today x

What A long day Ella hope Lucas slept longer this morning for you both :)
How is your nephew? Did you enjoy having a new born cuddle?

Donna hope you haven't got an UTI hun - rotten luck you are having with these infections hugs xx

Melissa -my next appointment is my GTT too, at 28weeks for me, then 3 weekly visits after that :D EXCITING Makes things seem closer then lol.

I bought a new pram yesterday , well preloved (you must see a pattern here lol, I love a bargain haha) - I didn't need one, hence how I was not looking for a new one, but someone local to me posted it on fbook and I couldn't resist lol -It is identical to my old one, so my car seat / carry cot will still fit, but it is red/ green whereas my one is blue / green (and according to my daughter it is FOR a boy and would look wrong if we have a girl lol) Anyway - it is better condition than mine lol, only been used for a few months and has a really snuggly cosy toes with it, and a matching changing bag -for £30 lol

Not buying anymore -although keeping my eyes peeled for woodland animals stuff as I love those little owls and the colours match my pram now lol xxx

Attachments

• 960188_418985578230031_1706501461_n.jpg
    960188_418985578230031_1706501461_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Yeah it was a very long day! He came into our bedroom at 7.30 this morning, so that was ok. (he usually gets up between 6 and 7) But hubby got up with him! :happydance: I'm still quite tired, so I'll probably have an early night tonight!
My nephew was so cute, and SO small! Funny thing is that he is exactly the same length Lucas was when he was born and only 2oz lighter but it was so weird to think Lucas was that small! I can't remember him ever being THAT small!! Looking forward to having Logan now though! (well after the whole labour process :haha:)

I've got an appointment either this week or next week, can't remember from the top of my head but it's on the calendar so I'll have to have a look before the day comes and goes and I forget about it! :haha:

Donna (robinson) there should be a little sheet in your notes that shows when you're supposed to have appointments!

Its so so cold here !! I'm froze got the heating on . ! Is ur heating fixed now donna. I think u said it was didn't u.

I'm knackred as always..
X
Oh ill have to have a look ella x

My appointment is thursday :) Would like to have her measure my belly, but I don't think they do till like 28/30 weeks right???

My notes say routine appt @ 28, 34, 36, 38 and 41 weeks. I think I get 1 or 2 extra appointments because of my (30+) bmi though...

My notes say every 2 weeks from 28 weeks and then weekly from 37 weeks but I have been told that this is incorrect lol - every 3 weeks from 28 sounds fine lol

And yes Donna, heating on ( at the moment lol) It is off on off on; as is the toilet ... and is off at the moment -gonna be a long few weeks of mess and guddle until it is finished properly I imagine - hate the mess it is affecting everything.

But it is warmer now so that is good :D

xxx

Hey girls! I have my scan tomorrow! I am so excited! :happydance: Hopefully this little wiggler cooperates and we find out what it is! On another note, poor DH has a sinus infection. He has loads to do this week and feels crummy. But isn't that how it always goes?

Goodluck tomorrow Azuregirl -hope baby co-operates

Seems ages ago I had my scan lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back