MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hope ur all ok girls. Been feeling really down and fed up today. Dno if its the stress of the move x chad hasn't reli moved much today. Stil a few kicks bt not as many as usual x

Hope ur all ok girls. Been feeling really down and fed up today. Dno if its the stress of the move x chad hasn't reli moved much today. Stil a few kicks bt not as many as usual x

Sorry you're feeling down...There were a few days that I noticed less movement in my lil guy but I then I realized he was kicking and swirling a lot at night. So, just when I thought he had a sleeping pattern, he quickly changed. I have and owl for a baby:wacko:

Hope you get settled into your house soon! Takes a while to adjust to new surroundings and new household temperatures etc.

Hope ur okay Donna xxx Am sure Chad will be bouncing around soon hugs xx

Im pretty miserable today too :( just think bc im so achey and tired and i just want to sleep my life away... I just feel like i have no motivation at all! Im cooking thanksgiving dinner thursday and were having all my in laws here, and i yave to do all the prep tomorrow and i just dont have it in me...but hey, maybe thats what i need, a little pep in my step!

I'm pretty sure baby is mostly head down as he kicks me up high.
Today he was feet down and as I was baking and very distinctly felt as he kicked my bladder and I peed myself a little bit. :thumbup:
Thanks baby. I mean, I heard about this but that was a FTM moment as I stood there and went 'did that seriously just happen?' :haha:
Thank god for panty liners.

sorry donna r- hope you are feeling better soon :hugs: im sure chad just had a sleepy day. he must be growing.

nikki- we are cooking the whole thanksgiving here as well. we usually do so we know what to expect but its def gonna be some prep Wednesday and im tired too. thankfully DH should be coming home early tomorrow to help

jesse :rofl: oh the joys of pregnancy

hi ladies

Im so sore today and out of breathe ... my tummy feels like its stretching really very sore

and my hips as well

how's everyone else feeling?

Morning girls. Thank u all. Hope ur all. Ok . 3rd tri 4 me 2moz..
My little boys poorly so had a rough night with him x

Donna hope CJ is oaky and you can catch up on zzzzzzzz;s xxx

Ladies - can anyone give me advice on what to do about work? Probably sounds really stupid question but I am truly torn and having trouble making a decision.
I am suffering with SPD and my movements are limited and slow. I work in an ICU as a staff nurse. I HATE PHONING IN SICK! Really hate it! I love going to work and feeling useful and generally I am good at my job. Recently I feel like a liability, like other people are carrying me as I cannot do much, and tbh if there was an emergency I would be of no use to anyone :( I was working Monday night and was so sore , and still am today and that was after having a nice easy shift, But cannot quite make that decision to phone in and say 'I am done' 'Cannot do anymore' It does not effect my maternity leave as I have worked NHS for 20 odd years and have full sick pay entitlement but really would love to try and make it another week or two. I have ONLY 9 shifts to do until I officially finish up, spread over the next 6 weeks. I am scared that if I sit around and don't work that my immobility will get worse and I had a horrid labour last time because baby never dropped down into my pelvis and I had so much muscle weakness that it took me months to recover. My work colleagues keep saying ''Do not go to work'' lol - Are they being kind as they see me in pain lol or are they saying ''Stop making us carry your useless weight around when you could be elsewhere?'' I really don't know what to do - Any thoughts?

Sorry for epic rant / post xxxx

that's a hard one Donna!! I'd say finish your last 9 shifts as they are pretty widely spread by the looks/sound of it! BUT if you're in a lot of pain and feel like you're no help to anyone or not as much as you'd like to be...... then maybe it's best to stay at home and just enjoy your maternity leave!
At least this time you made it further than last time and hopefully that'll help your baby move down properly and help your muscles aswell....
Unfortunately it's gotta be your decision in the end! :hugs:

Well I have to be honest and say that I faked food poisoning and called in sick the last two shifts because I just felt so utterly exhausted that I needed two days off. Our sick time is based on earned time so it's time I've earned and it never gets paid out and I haven't taken one sick day this entire pregnancy. I'm getting to the point where I'm sore and tired and feel like the world needs to have more patience and understanding with how hard it is to be pregnant in the end.....getting harder to drag my ass in to work every day.

So Donna I would say put you and YOUR healthcare first, call work and say you are done if you can financially afford it. You are in pain, growing a baby and it's only 9 shifts, they will find a replacement. :hugs:

Thanks ladies - I am going to see how I am tomorrow, that still gives them over 24hrs to cover the shift if I decide not to go :)

I was practically in tears in ASDA today, the pain took my breath away and I had to actually stop walking, a wee elderly man with a walking stick tutting and moaning behind me trying to get past :( - I don't even look pregnant from behind so no doubt he thought I was just being an ass

A nice relaxing evening with painkillers and my heated wheat bag on my foof will sort me out, I hope lol xxx

Hope ur ok donna. Bless u :( get some rest!

My son went drs he's fine just a cold x

Yeahhh I would leave work also. They can figure something out for 9 shifts...

morning ladies

hope u feeling better Donna ... as the other ladies said I would also leave earlier

I have been feeling very uncomfortable ... didnt think it start feeling this way so soon ... and I have a headache from hell again

DonnaR ... hope he gets well soon

donna r- hope he is over it soon. even just a cold can make trying to sleep miserable for a LO

donna- I would probably leave early too, but you know your limits better than anyone.

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok.

I'd leave 2 donna

Omg 27 weeks today. Ekkk ! 3rd tri ! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back