MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Disney and blessedbaby- whoop!!!! I just hit v day too, so nice. :happydance:

Eltjuh - yay for getting him to use the potty! sounds like you are doing everything great :flower:

Donna- so nice to get moved in. try not to overdo it though getting things around. :hugs:

Donna- yay for lettuce :happydance:

hope everyone had a fab weekend :kiss:

The weekend is ok, I got a random belly touch today at church, I kind of muttered under my breath...I don't want people touching my belly...but the plus side is that I'm baking my reveal cake today! :dance: I am making a 9 inch round blue cake! Two layers as three is loads of cake! I love baking!

azure girl: Try Husband's Ex girlfriend giving you the unprepared pat on the belly-awkward moment. Have fun at your reveal party!

wannabubba#4 : Hope you're feeling better

So, today I really needed to buy some sort of pillow to help me sleep at night. Saw the body pillows and the wedge looking pillows to place under the tummy but I just couldn't decide. Definitely didn't want to spend 60 to 70 on a pillow so I ended up getting the leachco cuddle nursing pillow marked at 24.99 at Walmart. I am so comfortable with it at 7 months. Hopefully it will last the next two months :winkwink:.

azure- gives me chills! cant stand to have my belly touched :nope: no thanks. yay for your cake!!! we couldn't decide on cake or balloons and finally went with balloons so the kids could all be involved in opening the box. dont know how 6 kids could have all cut a cake without a disaster lol. I bet you will have a beautiful day :cloud9:

banivani- your pillow sounds nice :)

Good morning ladies

hope everyone had a great weekend ...

I took out a laybye for my precious pumpkin on Saturday ... felt strange picking out stuff and leaving it behind LOL

We're also currently busy redoing our bathroom ... lots of work and stress

Ive been suffering alot with headaches lately ... but its more a sinus headache than any other ...

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. Can't believe its 3rd tri for me on thursday! Times flying x

I'm settled in now stil lots to do but its getting there thanks girls x

I see there's already an August 2014 birthclub ... wow time is really going fast now

Wow! August already!!! Can't believe it!!! Should be getting a September group soon I think, considering we're due in March and are about 6 months pregnant now!

true Ella

So I just spoke to my benefits consultant at work ... they advising me to take maternity leave from the 1st of the month which means I either have to finish at the end of Jan at 34weeks or the end of Feb as I can work until 38 weeks ... :shrug:

I can decide to take 4 months fully paid and return to work or take 6 months, 4 of which will be fully paid and then 2 months unpaid but then I can claim benefits from our goverment for the 2 months unpaid however I will still have to pay my normal company deductions for those 2 months ... :huh:

I have to apply 8 weeks in advance so I have to talk to my DH first tonight ... dont know if I will be going off at the end of Jan or at the end of Feb now ...

Blessed = if you are fit enough and coping at work (and your employers are good to you) then I would work til end Feb - gives you more time with baby at other side. I would love to work right up, and stop just in time for a couple of weeks rest before baby arrives. I was so bored last time , off from 16weeks dues to stupid SPD and think tonight will be my last shift this time at only 26weeks :'( - I am in so much pain I really do not think I can go on ... crying just thinking about having to work tonight... but should've phoned in sick yesterday or Saturday when the pain as beginning to get excruciating and have left it too late now :( Not that I am going to be much use to anyone, about as useful as a chocolate radiator

xxx

aww shame Donna ... I feel for you

my boss is awesome so maybe I will take him up on the offer he made of working most days from home and then finish at the end of Feb I also dont want to be long at home what if I go overdue ... then I will be a good 8 weeks at home ...

Awwwww Donna, that sounds so painful :hugs:

Blessed-I'd also try to push through to have the time with the baby. I asked my work and they just need two weeks notice of my planned last day so I'm good to wait to see if OH can scoop up a job by then.

blessed- I would wait as long as I could too

donna- :( so sorry your in so much pain

thanks ladies ... so seems like we back to the white background ... ouch my eyes

Yeah I really don't like the changes they made!!
I changed it to 'BnB Extra' now and it's the same colours as before, just doesn't look as good....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->