MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning girls. I'm in a right mood today, my son had me up ALL night ! 3 hours sleep I've ad ! I cud cry x

I'm due March 12th, 2014! How do you get your name on the list above? And also, I am wondering how people get those awesome signature images that show the progress of your baby? Sorry I'm kind new at all of this.

Welcome Honeybumbum - congrats!!
I've added you to the list (unfortunately only the person that makes the thread can edit the original post!) Have you found out what you're having?? Boy or gir?? Or are you staying team yellow???

To add a signature, click on one you like that others have and it'll take you to the website where you can make your own and then you copy the 'BB-code' and paste it in your signature (like you did to get the March Monkeys banner thingy)..... You CAN also google pregnancy tickers and it'll show you plenty of sites where you can make one, but I always find it easier to just click on someone else's :winkwink:

26 WEEKS TODAY! :) That is all!

25 for us today! It doesn't seem like it was 10 weeks ago I was at 15 weeks, now there's only 15 weeks to go! ah where is the time going?

only 15 days until my parents visit us from the UK and 18 until our 4D scan!

Welcome Honeybumbum - congrats!!
I've added you to the list (unfortunately only the person that makes the thread can edit the original post!) Have you found out what you're having?? Boy or gir?? Or are you staying team yellow???

To add a signature, click on one you like that others have and it'll take you to the website where you can make your own and then you copy the 'BB-code' and paste it in your signature (like you did to get the March Monkeys banner thingy)..... You CAN also google pregnancy tickers and it'll show you plenty of sites where you can make one, but I always find it easier to just click on someone else's :winkwink:

Thank you, that is very helpful!

I am having a bouncing baby boy! GO BLUE TEAM!:happydance:

I'm due March 12th, 2014! How do you get your name on the list above? And also, I am wondering how people get those awesome signature images that show the progress of your baby? Sorry I'm kind new at all of this.

WELCOME AND CONGRATS!!! :baby:

So Aiden has found the scar tissue from where I had my gallbladder removed back in Jan, he insists on kicking the life out of it :dohh: there and under my right rib is so painful when I breathe in deeply. I'd much rather he go back to boxing at other organs like he was this morning LOL.

Anyone else had scar tissue that just plain hurts like crazy when baby presses on it or kicks at it? It's definitely from where my gallbladder was taken out, the pain is in the exact same spot :(

Yes, where I had surgery less than a year ago and the inscision is right on the bottom of my belly button. The stretching of my skin and the baby pushing on it makes it feel like it is literally going to burst open at any moment :(

Morning girls. Hope ur ok
I woke up in the night and felt like I was in labour . My back was killing , I could hardly walk and my belly was all tight ! I was nearly in tears. Am ok today tho x
28 weeks 4 me next week. See midwife and have bloods done. She will no doubt book my gtt test x

Just realised that I have my next scan on Friday - its been completely forgotten about in all the christmas madness and every spare second I've had I've been working. I'm excited to see her again but I can feel my nerves starting to bubble up again... I feel like I'm an okay size which indicates to me my fluid is probably alright and she's a little wriggler.. all signs point to everything being A-Okay so holding onto those positive thoughts.. how long that will last who knows? I'll be a nervous wreck again come Thursday! I do have my 24 week midwife appointment on Wednesday though so if all is good there ill probably feel better!

passed my one hour gtt with a blood glucose of 104! :) hemoglobin and hematocrit are normal.

only negative this week is that i was transferred at work to a different nursing unit; i am terrified that signing new job description paperwork with human resources may have changed my health insurance or cancelled it somehow! i will be calling human resources and the insurance company tomorrow--but until then i am nervous.
it was really cruel of my old boss to force any of us to find new jobs during the holidays--especially with me being so pregnant--but thats corporate healthcare in the US for you!

My sciatica in my left butt cheek hurts so bad it literally had me in tears in the shower :/ i just cant see how the pain can get worse!

That's horrible Nikki- I hope your pain improves!

I feel like I am having an easy run at the moment- not too tired and no pain. Even my acid reflux has settled. Fingers crossed it continues! I hope all you ladies that are not feeling great start to feel better soon!

Summer has hit here in Australia and after today's heat, I think I will be inside with the air con on for the next 3 months!

Good morning ladies

hope everyone is good

Im ok ... just tired ... sleep is becoming something of the past right now ... heartburn, leg cramps, frequent toilet trips is what keeps me up at night ...

yesterday me and DH DTD ... but boy I was so tired afterwards ... and everything hurt ...

3 more weeks of work left for me until my annual leave starts

Morning girl. Hope ur all ok.
Sorry your in pain nikki.

I'm so glad I don't have to be pregnant thru the summer lol

X

LOL Donna ... I had my son in winter I wasnt this uncomfy hey

Lol I had my son in the winter to. Infact I'm carrying at excali the same time .

I'm 4 weeks behind what I would of been at this point with my son. I'm almost 28 weeks I was almost 32 weeks now with my son! Lol
Wish I was almost 32 weeks now lmao x

Blessed -not long til your annual leave, hope you are feeling less sore today

Nikki -oww sciatica is so sore -I have it in my right cheek at times and yeah I could cry with it too, -hope yours feels better today

Ruby hope you are coping okay with the heat.

Donna hope CJ is better and you are doing okay too.

We put up our decorations and tree yesterday -Santa is coming!!!! LOVE Christmas time, I get about as excited as the kids lol - annoyed that I have not managed to get a PS4 for my 16yo son though; but then he only told me he wanted one in November and all the pre-order chances had gone and the stores have only been getting a dozen or so each and we haven't been committed enough to queue for excess of 8hrs lol :) Do love my son and want him to get his Chrimbo prezzie but not THAT much lol. He will get the money for it and will have to wait until January I reckon -hope he is not too sad at that.

Have a great Monday ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"