MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

99 days! :happydance: - then again, he'll probably be late, as are all babies in are family (incl his brother) so it'll probably be more like 113 days :winkwink:

Woop for double digits Ella

And woohoo 3rd tri Donna -OMG!!! It is really going to fly from here, cannot wait to find out if we have little boy or girl xxx

Thanks for all the advice ladies <3

happy thanksgiving to the ladies in the USA ... and to u Nikki ...

Happy thanksgiving ladies -hope you are all getting lovely and stuffed from your delish food yum yum xxxxx

I think it's like a turnip.... But I'd never heard of it before either!

Happy thanksgiving! I have to keep my mom from having a meltdown, she tries to do WAY too much! She loses track of time and starts running around like a crazy person! :wacko: But, the food will be good! :thumbup:

Hi girls been up hospital to have chad checked earlier as he wasn't moving a lot . Put me on monitor and he's just fine .. :) bt I've got protein, lucolites and ++ glucose so I no I'm gna need the gtt test boo :( x midwife next week x

Ugh god today I feel like I'm slowly throwing up......does anyone know what I mean??? I ate hours ago and then drank water and now acidy liquid is coming up the back of my throat :nope:

Should I expect this for the next three months?

Donna - glad everything is okay.....

Ugh god today I feel like I'm slowly throwing up......does anyone know what I mean??? I ate hours ago and then drank water and now acidy liquid is coming up the back of my throat :nope:

Should I expect this for the next three months?

That was me for the whole of yesterday, so acidy all day! The only thing I can think of other than baby pushing everything up and making it take longer to digest food was that I had waited too long to eat lunch >_< I'm hoping that it was just a one off, I hate that feeling, nothing seems to tame it :(

I have that everday after eating breakfast ... not nice at all

Not been on this thread much I've been spending a lot of time in the christmas bargain thread. Super organised this year, almost all my presents are bought and wrapped - still waiting on a bargain on a furby, dinosaur train interaction boris and a my first scaletrix though!

Can't believe people have moved into third tri... the final stretch, its scary how fast time has gone this time around but I think christmas is distracting me a lot and making time disappear! V-day for me tomorrow :happydance:

loula well done on being organised for Christmas hun - I will need to look out that thread lol -I love a bargain. In saying that tho, I am almost done too :D and wrapped lol. Went to ASDA last night to queue and try for a PS4 for my eldest son, but never got one lol -some of the people had been queuing for 7 hrs lol and I turned up half an hour before they went on sale in the hope of bagging one lol.

Donna - glad Chad is okay, I have been having reduced movements today :( but don't know if it is reduced enough to worry - baby is still moving but not the same as normal iykwim???

Thinking a sleepy growth spurt lol.

I have been so emotional past few days -cried last night because hubby wont DTD with me, he is scared of hurting me more, my SPD is bad, but I am still a woman with need s lol.... in fact a cuddle every now and then would probably be enough. He ahs been so busy with decorating and installing new bathroom etc I am feeling neglected :'( and then cried today because I asked my daughter to help me with the shopping, and she never exactly refused but kept giving me excuse after excuse and saying ' okay but lets just go later' ' or ' do you really want to go now?' ' Cannot it wait? ' etc, by the third time I told her no I need to go now, Dawson has nursery at 1pm I have to go now, I have the doctors and bank after that, and could do with help, and she tried to fob me off again, I just told her I'd go myself -logged off (we were conversing on fbook lol) and left -total martyr, pelvis is even sorer now but why cant she just say yeah pick me up in half an hour and I will help!! Little shit isn't working just now and does nothing else!! And I was going to pick her up in the car and drop her off again. So there go the tears again :'(

blooming hormones + pain + feeling neglected = pity party at mine :blush:

I've just ordered the in-laws present -- We got them a day at a spa :) And got hubby's brother and sister both a present aswell and on top of that I ordered this bodysuit for baby as a little present for hubby! https://www.chicksrule.co.uk/diaper-loading-baby-grow.html

(I LOVE David & Goliath!!! Hubby got me a hoodie and a tshirt from them for xmas last year but I accidentally ruined my tshirt whilst I was cleaning one day it's got bleach patches all over it!! :cry:)

Sorry you're having a rough time Donna!!! Aren't there 'other ways' to satisfy your needs - or won't hubby do them either??

Hope ur ok donna. Well I was the same I didn't no if I should go up or not as he had moved just not a lot glad I went tho , reassured me , dno 4 how long lol. X

My niece was born yday, weighing 9lb! Dno where she was hidiing cuz her mom had a tiny bump! X they've called her lexi-mae x

Awwww Donna that sounds terrible. If I were you I'd tell hubby what you just said on here, 'I'm hormonal and I'm feeling neglected and I need a good cuddle'. My hormones have been bad again lately too. I cried cooking muffins on my fake sick day and my OH walked and said 'what's wrong' and tears streaming down my face I said "I wish I didn't have to work full time. This is all is want to do. Stay home and bake. But I can't!' :haha:

Wes (baby) wasn't moving a lot yesterday either and it's got me freaking out. I'm hyper aware of today of any kick. I still feel him, just majorly reduced and no strong kicks. Makes me feel better others are having that right now, maybe just a growth phase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->