MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Yes tho it's all about the labour .. Not hoping for that too soon lol once Christmas has passed it will be a month left at work for me then 5 weeks off annual leave ! Can't wait

yes i saw LOL

after New Years I will be working 6 weeks and then work from home from week 36 - 38 and then my maternity leave officially starts on March 1

Morning girls. I've got midwifes 2moz then ill be swapping drs over so gna av a new midwife hope it doesn't take ages to sort out ! I've got to have my whooping cough jab as well x
Can't believe I'm 28 weeks 2moz!! So mad x

good luck for tomorrow I also see my doc tomorrow and get to have another scan

24 week midwife appointment for me today - hope she will measure my bump and tell me all is well so I can panic a little less about my scan on Friday. My little boy's first nursery visit is today 1:30pm - 2:30pm and my appointment is at 2:10pm so I have to miss it :(

For anyone that has heartburn.... chew gum or eat something minty (like mints or mentos etc) it tends to help when you feel sick or have heartburn....

For anyone that has heartburn.... chew gum or eat something minty (like mints or mentos etc) it tends to help when you feel sick or have heartburn....

Thats what I did the whole first trimester, when the nausea got to be so bad I'd get heartburn with it, zofran and mints were my best friend, looks like the mints will be back to being my bestie... I took a nap and turned over in my sleep, woke up with such bad heartburn :(

26 weeks today :) felt sad bc I noticed stretch marks on my inner thighs. I knew most of my weight gain is thighs and butt, but didn't realize it was that bad. Ah well.

Also thinking I might have to quit work soon (am planning on being a SAHM). I'm trying to hold out as long as possible, but it's getting to where my back kills me after about 30 minutes on my feet, and at my job I'm on them for almost 6 hours straight. Also I can't sleep well bc of constant back ache, especially when I try to sleep on my left side. Any suggestions on how to ease this??

My back has been so sore lately its brought me to tears. I can't get comfy or nothing ! :(

28 weeks today tho!! & an eggplant ! 12 weeks left :) x

Not sure how to relieve back pain when sleeping.... my book said to put a pillow between your legs.... I have just had my first night with really bad hip-pain! In my first pregnancy I got that from the first trimester, this time it's only just started (luckily!!) But I have no idea how to ease that either! It's so sore as if you've been sleeping on the floor all night and we've got a great mattress (and it's only a year old)!! I roll over to the other side but then after a while that one starts hurting too so I have no options left!!:dohh:

I'm in so much pain :( I could actuli burst into tears. How am I suppose2 run around afta my son .. I need to see a dr cuz I can't go anuva 12 weeks of this x

Still got ++ glucose in my wee so gtt is booked for monday morning :( !

And stil measuring 2 weeks ahead, 30 weeks instead of 28 , this was the same with my son tho x

Babies fine tho heartbeats good & he's lying transverse x

Hi ladies, I have recently started pre-natal pilates with a physio, and although I have not had any back/ hip pain, a few ladies in the group I am in have and they said pilates has helped a heap! I guess because it stretches the muscles and builds up your core strength. My girlfriend had such bad pain in her pelvis and hip that she couldn't even walk up the stairs and now swears by pilates.

:( bio oil doesn't completely stop stretch marks, I have existing stretch marks from weight gain in the past and now there's a few millimeter extension on one that goes through one of my gallbladder lap scars >_< interestingly though it was super red and angry the day I forgot the bio oil and now I haven't forgotten a single day it's already starting to fade... weird skin LOL

My SIL bought Aiden a bouncer seat, I so can't wait to see which one she picked out, we were debating on one vs a highchair seeing as we really don't have the space for a bunch of different things, I remember most of the time my mum would feed my little brother in his bouncer so hopefully that could work for us, love multi-use items! Hubby and I got another Kohls promo giftcard, hello $2 (after kohls markdown and the giftcard) for the Little Speedster Carter set! we also found a bunch of Carters socks in the dollar store!

I had ZERo stretchmarks with my first!!! This time... i have 4 pink dots on each hip, I am NOT a happy camper lol.. still got a good 10-11 weeks left to go! oy-vey!

I'm covered in stretch marks from my 1st ! I didn't get them til 29/30 weeks & got loads, they've faded so much tho x

I got some stretch marks on my thighs within the last week. Of all places..... and my boobs grew so fast one week I have one on each :( not feeling pretty under my clothes...

Hi ladies

today is a sad day in SA ... RIP Nelson Mandela :cry:

my update: baby is growing well and is laying in an awkward C shaped position ... is estimated to weigh about 766g and has long legs which will explain the kicks in my ribs ... im not exactly a tall person LOL

my BP is steady and I have only gained 8kg thus far which makes my doc very happy ...

I have been diagnosed with pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome as my arms and hands go numb in my sleep also my left leg and hip ...

lately if I lay on my right side it feels like Im laying on my baby so I try and lay my tummy on a pillow ...

we're so excited for our next appointment in Jan as we will book my hospital bed and get a tour of the maternity ward

Does everyone have a birth plan? My doc said to think of one ... :shrug:

Thanks Ella the gum really relieved my heartburn last night was my second night I got a decent night's sleep

I have 0 stretch marks so far - which is crazy because I have a ton of them from when I gained like 90lbs in a year after my PCOS took over and I had no fn clue what was wrong with me or why I was packing on weight. I have them on my belly from that. My boobs went from a B cup to a D cup over summer between 7-8th grade, so I have stretch marks on my boobs from that, too. They're all faded - on both my boobs and my belly, but I still know they're there. They don't bother me and I have never cared about them, but I don't want bright red ones from having a baby so I am hoping maybe I will keep on not getting any haha

If so, I will be tanning after for a while to bleach them out right away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->