MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

yes Donna feeling better just the heartburn and tiredness

my DH wants us to put the tree up tonight ... I have no motivation to do so LOL

Thanks donna he's a lot beta x
We put our tree up yday. I'm not normally excited but I am this year can't wait to see cjs face :) x

Lol I had my son in the winter to. Infact I'm carrying at excali the same time .

I'm 4 weeks behind what I would of been at this point with my son. I'm almost 28 weeks I was almost 32 weeks now with my son! Lol
Wish I was almost 32 weeks now lmao x

I'm the same! I was due exactly a month before I'm due this time! And with my duedate with Lucas being in Feb. it is exactly 4 weeks after that I'm due with this one! :haha: Though Lucas was 13 days late so if Logan is on time he'll be born only 2 weeks after Lucas' birthday!

Haa well cj was born two weeks late to . So if this one is born on time they will be born excali 2 weeks after cjs 2nd birthday! How mad ! X I was due 2nd Feb with cj and he was born the 13th Feb, and I'm due the 27th feb this time .. 3rd March by my dates x

We put our tree and decorations up yesterday aswell.... But I wasn't very motivated either... I just felt like sitting down doing nothing most of the day haha... At least I had a good excuse not to get up on chairs or stretch to put things up, cause it was hurting my belly! :haha:

Donna, at least your son might be able to get the PS4 a bit cheaper if he waits a little longer! They're so expensive!!! We would like a WiiU but they're too expensive aswell, been waiting for them to come down in price and for us to win the lottery hahaha :rofl:

We put our tree and decorations up yesterday aswell.... But I wasn't very motivated either... I just felt like sitting down doing nothing most of the day haha... At least I had a good excuse not to get up on chairs or stretch to put things up, cause it was hurting my belly! :haha:

Donna, at least your son might be able to get the PS4 a bit cheaper if he waits a little longer! They're so expensive!!! We would like a WiiU but they're too expensive aswell, been waiting for them to come down in price and for us to win the lottery hahaha :rofl:

I am hoping they come down in price too lol - then he can buy a game also lol -if not he is reliant on getting money from other people for xmas cos I aint buying a £55 game too lol :haha::haha:

I normally wont allow Xmas decorations up until 12 days before, always has been but this year with me feeling a bit deflated having to go off work and feeling useless not being able to help with decorating bathroom etc I decided I needed something nice to do this weekend lol -and Xmas tree decorating with the boys was very nice... apart from the whole separating the wires from the umpteen fairy lights fiasco haha

Keep putting on xmas songs too, but Dawson changes it to cartoon channel or hubby changes it cos he is scrooge bah humbug lol - he says its okay for me to get all Christmassy when I don't have to go to work right up until 24th Dec and do the bathroom too lol poor baby!!!! hahahaha

xx

My oh half wants a ps4 to . He was going to get one the other day but he treated me and our son instead ha x

Ugh yeah, games are really expensive aswell!! Don't they do any bundles that come with some games?? (like they do for WiiU etc.)

I'm just about to make some cookie dough so me and Lucas can make some cookies to hang in the tree when he gets up! :) Thought I'd better get the worst mess out of the way first before he gets up so I don't have to deal with a tantrum or crying cause his hands are dirty or something like that! :winkwink: Lucas is a bit weird, doesn't like it when his hands are dirty, he won't even do finger painting!

Lol @Lucas- Dawson is the same haha, sure he has OCD sometimes lol, they do messy play with paints at nursery using fingers , sponges etc, he uses a brush haha -he is getting better with time though lol. And he is murder with a cold -constantly wanting me to wipe his nose lol.

xx

We put up our tree last night, but...I put the whole tree together by myself and pulled out the decorations from storage. I was frustrated with DH because I brought Christmas tree parts over to him as he played a game and he did nothing! Kept on playing until I had assembled the tree. He helped decorate and told me he never recalled our discussion on decorating the tree. :dohh: Men...

Hi girls, I had some brown in my knickers early , nothing when I wipe tho. Rung maternity and she wasn't worried said to call back if it gets worse . She said sometimes these things happen 4 no reason or I cud have an infection like thrush or something . I've had nothing since and it wasn't much , just had marked my knickers but I'm still worrying x

donna - you must be worried hun but if mw isn't concerned try not to fret to much, keep an eye and if anything else occurs then phone them back xxx

Thanks hun, yeh I'm sure if she was worried she wuda told me to go in. I haven't had anything since and there's never been nothing on the tissue x

Did you do anything that could've caused a little bloodvessel to pop or something like that?? Even something small like stretch to hang something up or to reach for something?? I know it sounds silly but maybe that could've caused it. But like Donna said, if the midwife doesn't seem worried and nothing else has happened you should be fine!!

Is Chad still moving around?? If you have a doppler you can always have a little listen! :flower:

donna r and eltjuh- we also have some close bdays here. feb 21 (he was due march 14), march 6 (he was due march 23), and now due match 15. no matter when she comes we will have 3 birthdays in a row every year lol

donna- hope its nothing! I had some signs of preterm labor at 18ish weeks. back ache, pressure, cramps, and lost some plug a couple times. don't have a clue why, but it went away and all is well.

I have 4 little boys and although everyone told me how dirty little boys would be compared to my girls, they don't like their hands dirty either :haha:

hi ladies

so we never put up our tree ... LOL like I said no motivation ... too tired ...

how's everyone sleeping ... my arms and hands go numb ... its so painful .....

I have my doc appointment coming up in a few days time ... cant wait to see how my baby has grown ...

Im kinda thinking of announcing on FB ... I just feel so sad today that I have limited my happiness LOL ... weird ...

Donna i can imagine how u felt seeing the spot ... hope u are ok ...

as for gifts my son wants a simple gift for Christmas this year ... bless him ... he only wants a cellphone ...

Blessedbaby-You still have time! :flower: I hope your announcement goes well (whenever you choose to do so, that is). I have to figure out a fair number of gifts to give as DH has 5 siblings, I have 1 full and 6 half siblings (I love them all the same, regardless of how much we share genetics-wise), and his parents as well as my parents and the steps. I have nothing figured out for most of them...I dunno what to give them all and Christmas is coming crazy fast! Funny story about cellphones and wanting one for Christmas, my 7 year-old little sister said she wanted the iPhone 5c the other day! I was floored by that one. Mom said no way!

yeah im thinking of something cute to say on FB ...

baby has been kicking me in my ribs ... and i fractured it in 2006 slipped and fell in the bath ...

as far as gifts we're only buying for the kids and DH's parents ... my parents have passed on

we simply have too much to do still before baby arrives

my son wants a simple fone ... samsung galaxy pocket lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"