MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I'm waiting with my nursery until the new year cause my brother-in-law is gonna be staying with us for about 3-4 weeks over christmas and the baby's room is our spare room at the moment so I'm keeping it free for him to sleep in and when he's gone I'll probably start washing clothes and getting things set up. Hubby will have to paint in there first aswell! Looking forward to it though, especially as I was looking for something in the boxes of clothes a while ago and was getting all excited :haha:

We are waiting for the sales in jan,poor baby is getting dd cast offs her room is still nursery jungle (tho has a peppa pig duvet) she will be moving into the spare room and getting all new furniture

All baby's stuff is washed and in the spare room cupboard for the moment

Think I might pack my hospital bag today I think I have everything

We have not yet decided on whether to have a nursery or not -lol I would love one but would make much more sense to make my daughters room into a room for m number 2 son -he is 12 next year and then put bubs in with Dawson, but then the others all had a nursery until they were 2 and it helps with controlled crying or getting them to self settle when they aren't sharing with an older sibling.

For the time being I am thinking of emptying the room and using it for my birthing pool and stuff fir baby , then after he'/ he is born I could decide -my eldest son was in his own room at 6 weeks because he was such a noisy sleeper whereas my youngest was co-sleeping with us until he was about 8mnths lol -and then still ended up in with us through the night for breastfeeds lol

We have all had the noro virus- yuk - I am sore still from retching and just feel so weak today although everyone seems to have stopped actually being sick so that is good news -what an awful 24 hrs that was :(

xxx

Omg norovirus???:hugs:

I'm at my Mom and Dads for one side of the family Christmas tomorrow. Moms been in dialysis and dad isn't doing so hot either so it's been sort of emotional for me the past couple of days but I have my OH with me and we're talking it out and he's a great comfort.

My man and his Dad laid down new flooring in Wesley's room and new baseboards and I've painted (blue on top, white on the bottom). I wanted trim to go around to separate the two colours but others are saying a border so I haven't finished up that one bit. I'll post a picture I have to show the flooring (but it will probably post upside down like every iPad picture so far) can't figure out why it does that! :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
Omg norovirus???:hugs:

I'm at my Mom and Dads for one side of the family Christmas tomorrow. Moms been in dialysis and dad isn't doing so hot either so it's been sort of emotional for me the past couple of days but I have my OH with me and we're talking it out and he's a great comfort.

My man and his Dad laid down new flooring in Wesley's room and new baseboards and I've painted (blue on top, white on the bottom). I wanted trim to go around to separate the two colours but others are saying a border so I haven't finished up that one bit. I'll post a picture I have to show the flooring (but it will probably post upside down like every iPad picture so far) can't figure out why it does that! :growlmad:

nursery looking lovely, love the dark wood xx

Looks nice!! :thumbup:

I think you might be taking the picture at the 'wrong' angle, if you take it with the ipad turned 90 degrees you might get it up the right way and it'll post properly - I'm guessing!

looks lovely jessesgirl!!!

azure- congrats on vday :)

donna r- sorry for the sick baby and the heartburn, not nice :nope: im dealing with heartburn daily as well

Well I had a new pain today - never felt it in previous pregnancies, that's for sure. Almost went to the ER for it but I feel better now so I'm assuming nothing's actually wrong. I was thinking maybe it was my appendix though.

I felt this pain in my lower, right abdomen and it was such an odd pain. Not even sure how to describe it (especially since I don't feel it right now lol.) But it was such a sharp pain that it had me doubled over on the counter while trying to fix my plate at dinner tonight. I kind of felt it radiating up my back but that could have been coincidence. It lasted for about a half hour and I felt a little blah/achy for awhile afterward but haven't noticed anything in the last couple of hours.

I also feel like I have something lodged in my rib on the right side by baby is hanging out wayyyy down low (I barely feel movements above my belly button) so I'm curious as to what the heck is up in my ribs lol.

Well I had a new pain today - never felt it in previous pregnancies, that's for sure. Almost went to the ER for it but I feel better now so I'm assuming nothing's actually wrong. I was thinking maybe it was my appendix though.

I felt this pain in my lower, right abdomen and it was such an odd pain. Not even sure how to describe it (especially since I don't feel it right now lol.) But it was such a sharp pain that it had me doubled over on the counter while trying to fix my plate at dinner tonight. I kind of felt it radiating up my back but that could have been coincidence. It lasted for about a half hour and I felt a little blah/achy for awhile afterward but haven't noticed anything in the last couple of hours.

I also feel like I have something lodged in my rib on the right side by baby is hanging out wayyyy down low (I barely feel movements above my belly button) so I'm curious as to what the heck is up in my ribs lol.

Could be anything, but I had pain in the same spot (radiating to my back too) when I had a gallbladder attack, I also had acute pancreatitis so the pain was doubly excruciating! It felt like I had been stabbed from the front all the way to my back, mine was accompanied by severe nausea and I couldn't keep anything down though.

I've had trapped gas in the same area since I had my gallbladder removed as well and that was just as painful (not sure if that's more because I have scar tissue there (hurts when baby kicks that area too), so it really could be anything. Definitely go have it checked out even if it does turn out to be nothing serious.

Thanks ladies, I'm happy with how it's going. I've got to get sheets, wall decals and pick a trim or border and get it all figured out.....I'm happy with my progress. :thumbup:

Wavescrash that sounds so horrible :hugs:

3rd tri! Omg!

Happy to say we have morgans furniture now! Just need to paint and prep for her! :). 10 more weeks left!

Nikkilewis--You said 10 more weeks; do you mean you will be induced at 37 weeks, or are you having a c section?

hi ladies

hope everyone is feeling better coz Im certainly not LOL :haha:

my sciatica has started up I was in so much pain this weekend ... DH had to massage me every night after I had a bath :cry:

so happy this is my last week in 2nd tri but so scared of what 3rd tri has in store ... :shrug:
Im also scared of giving birth now

I watched a tv show pregnancy and birth: the truth and I have to say Im scared now ... of the actual birth

Jesse your nursery is coming along nicely :flower: Im not doing a nursery will just reserve a corner in our bedroom for the baby

Don't worry Blessedbaby.... it's scary seeing someone give birth if you've never done it before and you have no idea what to expect... but think of it this way: there are SOO many people that have done it (more than once aswell!) so if they can all do it, then so can you!!
It's gonna be ok - you just get on with it and when it's done you have your beautiful little baby!! :flower: And it's true what they say: you forget about the pain when you see that baby and you feel nothing but happiness and love :cloud9:

Thanks Ella

this will be my second baby but my first is 13yrs already and I cant remember how it felt just that it went quick LOL but now seeing it happen yikes

Morning girls, I'm at the hospital having my gtt and I'm starving lol
My little boys stil poorly and threw up al ova me this morning :(

I'm scared2 give birth to I was telling my oh last night , but its true u do 4get the pain I swore I'd av no mur afta my son and look her I am again lol. And I see it as they've got to come out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->