MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning girls, had nothing since and yeh chads still being moving about. Ella I tottally forgot about my doppler lol. I'm going to get it out and listen to him later.. I haven't in weeks. I've got the midwife thursday, so going to her get to do some swabs for me rule out any infection x

Not a happy bunny today..... My son started crying because I was getting up with him and daddy was staying in bed!! (not the first time either!!) Not feeling very loved :cry: Did my washing up and folded and ironed my laundry though.... And now we have to go out in about 30-45 minutes to go to the jobcentre for a lame - very pointless - appointment for me.... we have a joint jsa claim and hubby is the one that does all the looking for work and applying and because we have Lucas I don't have to! But they still want to see you every so often to have a little chat.... Last time it was literally 5 minutes and that was it, they just told me that I don't have to do anything because of Lucas.... Hubby told them several times that I'm pregnant, but yet they still want me to come in :dohh: 6 mile walk (3miles there and 3 miles back) just for 5 pointless minutes! Waste of time (and energy!)

What a shame Ella - 6miles of walking OMG!! Hope your fit lol, I cant manage 6 minutes just now haha. It is really strange you need to go in, I thought you were allowed to SAHM with a child until 5, my sister has a 4year old and doesn't need to go see them again until he is 5 ( may be because you claim JSA -is that not only for people actively looking for work??. I really don't know, I think my sis gets income support not JSA -her and hubby have just split up though and he works so they weren't claiming anything before)

Do you not get maternity payments ?

i feel so sick like an hour or 2 after eating ... am i not eating enough or is something else wrong?

i feel nauseous and dizzy ... i however dont eat big meals lately due to heartburn ... should i eat more frequently?

I don't have to work, but need to come in every 6 months, had to come in again though cause we moved.... She said I'd have to have another appointment in 6 months, but then she said I won't get one though cause I'll have a baby under 1 - apparently any partners in a joint claim won't need to come in if they have a child under 1. Don't see why they make people come in when they are pregnant then!! :dohh: We ended up taking the bus back, cause hubby had just done that same walk (there and back) yesterday and he's got some problems with his legs/ankles so he was pretty sore so we decided to take the bus back!

And there are no maternity payments anymore, when I was pregnant with Lucas I got something, can't remember what it was.... also applied for the sure start maternity grant back then but didn't get it cause hubby was working. Whereas now I'd probably get it, but you only qualify if it's your first child or if you're having twins.... Damn budget cuts in the UK!! (and everywhere else in the world I guess)

Ella that's rubbish about the surestart -I can understand if people claimed it for first baby and had another closely behind but you never so should be entitled I would think.

Blessed it is probably due to digestion being much slower when you are pregnant, and baby /uterus squashing your digestive tract and pushing stomach up. Maybe small frequent meals would be better but tbh I think that can just prolong things lol, like your body is constantly working to break down food lol ;) Hope you feel better soon

xxx

ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzz so sleepy the past 2 days... Hope im not getting 3rd tri tiredness already! Lol

Ella that's rubbish about the surestart -I can understand if people claimed it for first baby and had another closely behind but you never so should be entitled I would think.

Blessed it is probably due to digestion being much slower when you are pregnant, and baby /uterus squashing your digestive tract and pushing stomach up. Maybe small frequent meals would be better but tbh I think that can just prolong things lol, like your body is constantly working to break down food lol ;) Hope you feel better soon

xxx

Oh you only get the Sure Start grant if you're on benefits (jsa, income support, disability allowance etc) so if you are and you're having your first baby you're lucky and get £500 to spend on your baby, but I bet plenty of people don't spend it on that!

I'm the same Nikki!! Just woken up from a nap! Fell asleep on the sofa, but decided to move to the bed as my hips were hurting! Felt like a zombie when I woke up though!!! Still feel really tired! :sleep: - oh and this smiley :sleep: is pretty accurate aswell lately!! Don't usually tend to dribble when sleeping but I do now!! :dohh:

Excuse the fact that this was taken in my stark bathroom.

26 week baby bump!

This is my first published bump photo of the pregnancy and will be the last in the 2nd trimester!:happydance:

Attachments

• charpreg26 weeks baby2.jpg
    charpreg26 weeks baby2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
I drool too now lmao!

Another sleeping-all-the-time drooler here.......:sleep:

I feel exhausted like I did in first tri and usually end up coming home from work, falling asleep on the couch, getting up to eat and going to bed again......I feel like a preggo loser and it makes me so scared to have three more months like this. I want to be done full time work NOW and I still have so long to go! December is busy time in the Recreation world. Yesterday I spent 8 hours assembling and decorating Christmas trees.

So pooped.

I'm getting really bad heartburn! Forgot how sore it was! :(

It makes me sick ! To the point I throw up acid ! Also I'm starting to get full after a few mouth fulls. Babys defo taking a lot of space up! X

Heartburn bad here too! I take prevacid over the counter 2xs a day bc i was chewing upwards of 20 tums a day which is no good....significant improvement!

hi ladies

heartburn makes me sick ... gaviscon doesnt help .... rennies doesnt help ... tums doesnt help ... i tried everything even milk ... i hope my doc can prescribe me something tomorrow for it ...

how's everyone doing ...

almost 26 weeks

Attachments

• IMG00020-20131203-1828.jpg
    IMG00020-20131203-1828.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Can't believe we will be moving up on the next few weeks .. Nearly there now girls

me too I cant wait ...next week Friday is gonna be here soon ... already lurking in 3rd tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->