MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Im feeling sick and miserable I didnt sleep well last night ... I really miss sleeping on my tummy ... my hips and pelvis is so sore and my left leg ... If I sleep on back elevated I cant breath ...

Im so tired ...

Aww he's so cute disneylovers :) hope ur ok blessed baby its horrid not bein able to get comfy!!

I'm so tired to up half the night with my son!

So today I'm 30 WEEKS!!!
10 Weeks to Go ! Eeeekk!!! So excited !
I'm a cucumber ! X
Can't wait til next week wen I'm down to single figures. . X

yay for cucumbers lol Donna - and thanks Dawson is much better -thank goodness, hate when they are ill near to Xmas. No MORE BUGS PLEASE

Congrats on passing GTT Disney and Melissa -fab news xxx

Blessedbaby so sorry you are suffering and not sleeping -hope you get to catch up on some rest today xxx

Ino :) x ! Aww glad he's feeling better aww ino ! Can't believe less than a week til xmas! Then its my birthday on the 15th jan, cjs the 13th feb and chads due the 27th feb! :) x

So much to look forward to over the next few weeks.

We're still needing to wrap a few things but with dd2 we need to charge it so probably wont get it wrapped before xmas eve really
Nothing worse than getting a pressie you cant play with.

This little lady was traverse at my last MW appointment and yesterday all my bump was flabby (like after you have them) no idea where she was hiding!
Hopefully will get my scan appointment through soon though MW was unsure if it was going to be 32wks or 34wks, hoping placenta has moved, it'll take a lot of mental preparation to get me ready for a c-section.

Last day of school for the kids tomorrow! That's when xmas starts feeling real.

Blessedbaby- hope you can get more comfy and get some better sleep :hugs:

donnarobinson- yay for 30 weeks!!!!!!

HappyHome- hope the placenta moves up!!!

Disney- how absolutely precious :cloud9:

For those of you not on fb, just wanted to let yall know I was right about me being anemic! I'm officially on 29mg of iron daily...but they're yummy and chewable :D. The nurse teased about it being a shame I have to take the pills bc now dh will be expecting a clean house every day, no excuses lol.
On the good side, I passed my GTT with flying colors!
I hope all you ladies are doing great!

Im feeling sick and miserable I didnt sleep well last night ... I really miss sleeping on my tummy ... my hips and pelvis is so sore and my left leg ... If I sleep on back elevated I cant breath ...

Im so tired ...

I totally did not mean to "like" your misery lol. I meant to quote! I think sleeping on my belly is what I miss most about pre-pregnancy. I'm sorry it's making you feel so miserable!

I wonder about my iron levels too, i just ot bloodwork, maybe illcall in tomorrow...

DaTucker no stress LOL

I slept better last night I didnt drink too much fluids before bed and only went to the loo once.

Today is my last day at work and then I will be on 2 and 1/2 week break ... so excited I just want to rest.

Congrats on passing the GTT test.

I cant believe I only have like 12weeks give or take to go. Roll on 2014!

datucker- yay for passing your test!!!! I was anemic with the last one and started experiencing the same symptoms so I started taking iron just in case. have no idea if I was getting anemia again, but I feel better now :) hope the iron is absorbed very quickly and you get some energy back!

blessedbaby- glad you got some better sleep

Morning girls.
I have 9 weeks 6 days b4 lil man is due !! Exciting lol.

Hope ur all ok x

69 days to go? That's just crazy isnt it! I remember you getting your BFP!

Donna yay for single weeks lol - I am 30weeks today woop! Still measuring a week behind though so wish I could stop believing that figure -wish I had just stuck to my dates in my head cos baby will be fashionably late guaranteed lol

Datucker - make sure you take vit C with iron -it helps with absorption -I used to take mine with a glass of OJ, also if the tablets make you constipated, there are iron supplements in liquid form that not only absorb better but cause less side effects too - I took Spatone last pregnancy (had to buy it, not on prescription, and sorry I cannot remember where you are from)

xx Cold one today, just been out with the dog -it hurts my pelvis but the rest of my family are really useless -she gets several 5 -10 minute walks with them -seriously 5minutes at times I have timed them, and the excuse- she wont give me the ball back or she runs home again !! She sees me as pack leader though and always tries to get home to me when they take her out so not good . Poor pooch !! so I took the wee man to nursery and thought to hell, I am taking her out, they can pick up the slack in the house if I am too sore later.

5 sleeps until Santa -cuppa tea for me and then more wrapping :D
xxx

I no happy home so mad!

Happy 30 weeks donna! Yaay!!

Aww ino I no ill go over . I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead but I was with my son and stil went 11 days over..

Aww bless u.. I've done all my wrapping ! :) well I've stil gta get my oh a few presents so ill need to wrap them lol food shopping is coming later x

I alos have to go food shopping tomorrow not looking forward to it ... shops will be packed

Aww ladies hope you don't mind me sharing

https://www.nhsgoldenjubilee.co.uk/news/press-releases-2013/christmas-miracle-golden-jubilee/

This is a story about a patient we had for several months (would never give out patient information but this has been released as a press release).

I was one of those nurses sitting outside the room watching the wedding in tears, and I am again now, blubbering hormonal mess lol - so happy he is home for Christmas- So may times we were told he wasn't going to make it , and the wedding gave him a new found strength to carry on xxx

aww so sweet Donna :cloud9:

so my in-laws are fighting with my DH

a few months ago he got us a helper at home ... one his mom suggested that belongs to the same church as his mom and them ...

so they asked us who was gonna look after our baby when I return to work ... which is next year and I said the helper would look after our baby ...im very happy with her and how she works and the patience she already has with my son and DH's son ... well my MIL is not happy with this arrangement as she is finishing work end of this month and thought that we'd ask her to look after our baby ...

we live about 30 minutes from them and we dont have a car at the moment and im returning to work in the heart of winter next year ... I wouldnt want my baby to go out early in the morning as I will probably leave home at 6.30am and get home 5.30pm and baby must be out in the cold up and down to granma's ... my DH also doesnt want baby to sleep over during the week ...

this is so frustrating as our baby has not even been born yet and now they fighting about who gets to look after him or her already and what's worse is my MIL is now not even speaking to our helper :dohh:

Happy 30 weeks - gosh we will be on a labour watch thread before we know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->