MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Melissa thanks for the insight on reduced foetal movements -good to get the facts from someone in the know xx

Ella glad your little man is back to full strength tonight xx

Azuregirl -hope you got a decent rest and your hubby is feeling better... and hasn't passed it to you xx

Donna -CJ looks so cute and so grown up without the curls lol (although that is probably totally not what you want to hear, I hated it when people told me how grown up my 'baby ' was getting haha) xx

Report came back that everything looked good with baby and placenta, he is measuring on the smaller side of normal but still within normal ranges. He is also Breech.
Going back into the hospital after work today to have some more monitoring. I was a mess last night and this morning thinking about how much i miss feeling him kick around. Could be because i and anterior and he may not have been breech before, but still worrying that i can't feel him roll around either no matter what i try (oj, soft drink, dancing, music, light, jiggling belly etc) and my stomach has completely changed shape, almost like there is no baby anymore, i can almost suck my belly in flat again :(

Hopefully our little man moves!!!

Donna r- I was so sad to see each of my boys curls go :( it does make them look bigger all of a sudden.

Donna- that's just my experiences with it. im sure others have felt similar but nothing was wrong. or others had different reasons for reduced fetal movement. im hoping I don't have the issue this time, but im glad they are checking in a few weeks to make sure.

hockeywife- good to hear he is ok! hope its just that he is in a different position or something. it is very worrying to suddenly not feel them as much for sure :hugs: what did you find out today with monitoring??

hi ladies

thanks for sharing the info blessedmomma ... I think my baby is laying breech i feel kicks in my lower part of my tummy now ...

On my to the hospital to meet the midwife. Hopefully he starts kicking up a storm

my poor little guy is poorly -we have been up since 5am, sore tummy earache and just feeling rotten. He has had paracetemol, brufen and no effect from either, I just got him settled and asleep but he only slept for about 10mins then woke up screaming again. Poor wee guy!
He is in his own bed now too, I would prefer him down here with me, to keep an eye on him but he says he wants to stay in bed until he feels better :( So not like him, quite worrying. He wont even come into my bed, not that I want to be in bed all day lol but I physically cannot fit in his bed now.
zzzzzzz tired but so much to do, and going up and down the stairs every few minutes to check on my wee poorly soldier is killing my pelvis -might get some presents out to wrap up there and at least I will have something productive done and still stay close.

xxx

BABY MOVEMENTS

Hello Ladies,

I can't say that my guy's movements are less, they are just different. Also, since he has positioned himself closer to the bottom of my stomach, his kicks are felt less. I feel him turning much more and tiny kicks towards the bottom --- seems like he's hitting my vagina! :wacko:

I have days when I worry about not feeling him but then when I'm ready to sleep, he starts turning and doing his thing--so it's more difficult to keep track. He's a night owl!

Glad to know you girls are having the same change in movements-I'm not alone.

Aww donna :( poor little man. Hope he's better soon!
There is so much going around aint there.. !

& yeh he defo looks grown up with his hair cut , haa which ur right isn't what I wanted I wanted him2 stay my baby 4ever lmao but I do love it now. He is a big boy. & when I look at him I stil can't believe he's nearly 2!!

Chad was kicking and rolling so hard last night my oh cud see from sittin on the other sofa ! Lol.

X

hope your little boy feels better soon Donna ...

banivani I also feel kicks lower now ... It felt like my baby changed positions yesterday and is laying breech ...

Hey ladies,
Time is ticking along now! A little scary really.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, had a lovely day with my family.

On the baby front I'm struggling to sleep simply due to the leg cramps, its driving me mad.
But other than that nothing, lovely and normal, couldnt wish for more than that :)

My sleep is still terrible! Back, legs, everuthing just hurts...

I was told morgan is head down w her head towards my left arm, so i guess thats good...

Chad was transverse at my 28 week appointment , I see her in 2 weeks at 32 weeks so I will see how his lying then. Cj was head down by 28 weeks. Not that it made any difference he didn't fully engage til labour and was 11 days late lol x

Disneylovers- what exactly do they say about your weight??? :growlmad: I have gained 60+ pounds in a few of my pregnancies and never heard a peep.

She gives me disapproving looks and says it'll put me at risk for a big baby if I continue to have spikes, Didn't help that on the forms to register with her that I admitted I'd had weight problems before but I had lost 40lbs before we started trying for baby. At 24 weeks I had put on 19lbs, 7lbs of that in the space of 4 weeks, I just hope that my GTT comes back negative (we get the results today) and that all the walking I've been doing with my parents the last few days has helped curb another spike.

So we have my Ob appt at 10am then we're going to lunch at Lucilles BBQ with my parents and Aidens soon to be god parents, a little bit of christmas shopping. After that we're going for our 3D/4D scan! I am so excited, it's been 9 weeks since any kind of scan so I'm counting down the hours till we see just how much bigger he's gotten and more of what he looks like! I'm still shocked the place doing the scan allows up to 15 people to come and watch LOL, we have my parents, my MIL, SIL (nice one), great nephew and Aidens god parents coming with hubby and I. Ohhh and on the way home we're finally going to get our Christmas tree too :happydance:

Disneylovers- what exactly do they say about your weight??? :growlmad: I have gained 60+ pounds in a few of my pregnancies and never heard a peep.

She gives me disapproving looks and says it'll put me at risk for a big baby if I continue to have spikes, Didn't help that on the forms to register with her that I admitted I'd had weight problems before but I had lost 40lbs before we started trying for baby. At 24 weeks I had put on 19lbs, 7lbs of that in the space of 4 weeks, I just hope that my GTT comes back negative (we get the results today) and that all the walking I've been doing with my parents the last few days has helped curb another spike.

So we have my Ob appt at 10am then we're going to lunch at Lucilles BBQ with my parents and Aidens soon to be god parents, a little bit of christmas shopping. After that we're going for our 3D/4D scan! I am so excited, it's been 9 weeks since any kind of scan so I'm counting down the hours till we see just how much bigger he's gotten and more of what he looks like! I'm still shocked the place doing the scan allows up to 15 people to come and watch LOL, we have my parents, my MIL, SIL (nice one), great nephew and Aidens god parents coming with hubby and I. Ohhh and on the way home we're finally going to get our Christmas tree too :happydance:

sounds like a fab day planned - enjoy your scan xxxx hope your appointment at OB goes well xx

Hope ur all ok girls.. I've just finished my xmas wrapping ! So excited to see my lil boys face !
I just sed to my oh, this time next year ill be wrapping for 2 babies. His reply was yeh and u could be pregnant again lmao!! No chance mate !

Chads going wild making my belly really stick out ..

Donna how is ur little boy now x

disneylovers- I hope your test comes back negative! I just found out mine was negative thankfully. hopefully if you're negative the OB will get off your butt about your weight. seems silly :roll: sounds like a fab day planned!!! :flower:

Donna- hope your LO feels better soon :( I have one with a cold right now and its a bad one. watery eyes, sneezy/runny nose, bad cough, you name it :wacko:

as for positions, my LO is definitely head down. has been at the last few scans and I can feel her head. she dropped night before last and I can certainly feel it. no more heartburn, more room to breath, more room for food lol. but very painful on my hips and pelvis lately. so much low pressure, ouch! and when my bladder gets full she pokes at it like there isn't room for a full bladder and her head :haha:

I passed my GTT, My ob didn't even mention my weight gain, I put on 6lbs so I'm up 25lbs since getting pregnant, The nurse said I'm still ok and based on my pre-preg weight I could go up to 35lbs and not really worry, so hopefully all stays well. My ob doesn't usually do scans unless we ask other than the first initial dating scan, 12w and 30w ones but with my parents there and my dad saying something about having come all the way from the uk to see their first grandchild she did a growth scan. Of course Aiden was facing my back so they didn't get to see his cute profile there but he's weighing in at just under 3lbs and has some really long legs!

He's head down and his legs are that long he could easily cover his face with them, which he did at our 4D scan LOL, after some wiggling and juggling and dancing around the room he shifted them off his face and we got to see his cute button nose! The last pic, he was sucking on the placenta and licking it, the tech said so many babies do this but it's not really mentioned much, she said he should be a good nurser if he keeps it up :thumbup:

We had selected the 4D DVD package and upon checking out we got given a gift certificate for a 2nd visit and dvd package, it was from a secret santa... the only thing we could think of was Aiden's godparents who came with us and our family to the scan bumped our package to the next level :hugs:

Attachments

• BABY BOY_25.jpg
    BABY BOY_25.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
  • BABY BOY_41.jpg
    BABY BOY_41.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY BOY_36.jpg
    BABY BOY_36.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online