MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Merry christmas eve everyone! Hard to beleive i was 35 weeks pregnant last christmas lol....

Were just going to lounge around the house, go to church a 5:30 then open gifts w my step side of the family and have a fish dinner! Cant wait :). Soexcited for our daughter to open her gifts ( shes been ripping the bows off them for the past few weeks..). :)

I've been pregnant for xmas, new years and my birthday which is in 3 weeks, with both pregnancys lol! I won't be having anymore lol. X

I know I'm the same! Lucas was born in February (due exactly a month before this one, though he was 13 days late) so I was pregnant for all of those aswell, my birthday was in November. And then I was also pregnant for valentines day!
I don't mind not drinking on my birthday or valentines day. But it would be nice to have a drink at new years or xmas..... So IF we do decide to have more I want to not be pregnant in december! :haha: Guess it would have to be a conceived on new years eve baby :winkwink: haha

Merry Christmas Eve girls! I hope you are all well! I just found out my in-laws are giving us a 3D/4D ultrasound on Friday 12/27! I'm so excited! :dance:

Ahw yay!! that's so nice!! I'm kinda hoping we'll get something like that for xmas tomorrow, but not counting on it!!
It'll be so quick for you aswell!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!! :xmas4:

:xmas12: Hope you all have a great xmas and get spoiled lots!! :xmas10:

Morning girls, hope u all had a great xmas :)

My little boy had a fab day! :)
Can't believe next year ill have 2 boys to enjoy.

So I'm 31 Weeks today and a pineapple :D!!
9 weeks to go x

yay 31 weeks glad you had a great xmas - we did too, my youngest was so adorable with every gift he opened :D
went out today and my eldest got an xbox one - he got more money and decided he would get xbox instead of PS4 - so everyone is happy, and hubby is back to business as usual lol, in the bathroom tiling lmao xxx

I got a tablet so if my spd gets much worse I don't need to move from couch to pc chair to do fbook or come on here etc lol - told him not to get me anything big but secretly love it lol xxx

enjoy the holidays xxx

Aww I'm glad every1 had fun :)
Aww its so sweet watching them open their presents aint it ! :)

Aww glad he got his xbox one :)
I've had a tablet to I had it a few weeks early I had a samsung galaxy 3 tab x

Hope you all had a great xmas! Sounds like you 2 enjoyed yourselves Donna & Donna :)

I got a Wii U from hubby :) The one with Super mario U and Super Luigi U :thumbup: Have been having a go on it last night and today aswell.....
Can't wait to get a few more games for it!

We got WAY too much food! We only cooked about half of everything we got from Iceland and there's still food left on the table - mainly cakes etc. :haha: At least it'll be easy to cook some things the next couple of days cause my parents are coming over and with hubby's brother here aswell we have to feed 5 adults and Lucas and with our normal food supply we probably wouldn't have enough - and to be honest, we are kinda skint at the moment, not getting any money for food etc till after the bills have been paid on the first! (or around the 1st). (We already had food in the house though, just not enough to feed 5 adults with, just the usual 2 :haha:)
So we can eat xmas food for the next couple of days haha!!

I got a new watch, coach sneakers, $$, a massage gift card (woohoo), pjs, clothes for after i drop the baby weight lol... It was a great x mas lol.

Since we're sharing gifts... my dad gave us $1000 when we moved into our apartment two weeks ago and is giving us his old bed (we have to sell ours because it's too big for our new bedroom.) He also bought me the new camera lens I wanted along with a UV filter & lens hood for it. He got OH season 3 of The Walking Dead on blu-ray as well. We also got gift cards for our local grocery store and gas station as well as quite a bit of money. I also got socks that I wanted lol. There was a little more but nothing too exciting.

I called work today to let them know that I'm filing for a leave of absence under the FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act.) I'm hoping my OB is willing to fill out the paperwork and it gets approved otherwise I'm not sure what my options are. My job is pretty flexible but I'd rather have it taken care of the proper way. I just can't deal with the SPD and sciatica and work was just stressing me out far too much. OH said he was ok with me going on leave now so that's that. I'm so happy that I'll have so much more time to get things ready around here for a new baby and more time to spend with my toddler and getting crafts done and learning to crochet. I just need to find the energy lol. I just had my glucose test and they tested my H&H (hemoglobin and hematocrit). I'm always borderline anemic but never quite "cross over" so I'm wondering if maybe I have and that's why I have the super low energy levels. I'm sure my diet plays a huge part in it as well and I'm hoping to try & eat better to see if that helps (and because I probably should be anyway...)

Hi ladies, Hope everyone has enjoyed the Christmas break! We had a lovely day here in Melbourne, Australia, so sunny and perfectly warm! I didn't really miss eating anything as we had a roast turkey and vegies, however I too do love brie and CAN'T wait until I can eat it again in March!!! I think I will miss a glass of champers on NYE too.

I am feeling pretty good, just noticing my feet get sorer quickly! Probably due to the extra 12 kg I am carrying around haha

Enjoy the holiday season xx

Morning girls. Glad u all had a good xmas!
So back to normal now ! Lol
All that money & planning and its over so quickly ..
Next year ill have to boys. So mad & I bet its here in the blink of an eye.. X

Hapy 31 weeks donna! X

I've only just noticed my tickers moved up a block ! Nearly at the end now x

thanks Donna - and woohoo 31 weeks and tomorrow I will move to the 8th block too - yay!!!!

Sounds like everyone had a lovely Xmas and got lovely gifts - my favourite gift of all is nearly done lmao -bathroom is so near completion now, hubby ran out of grout and is away to buy MORE supplies lol- still need all the decorative pieces, nice mirror floating shelving shower rail and toilet roll holder etc but it is SO almost finished -I cannot wait to get in there and clean it all up, shine and polish everything haha -how sad?? lol :D

Anyone got planned for Hogmanay (New Years' Eve)?? -we are going to a party at my eldest sis's place - wont be too late as I am such a light weight but will be nice to share the New year with a group of family and friends and have some fab food and a bit of a sing song ;) Still haven't had that Baileys I promised myself lol -may have that at the Bells
xxx

Wow! Can't believe you've only got 1 more block to move onto!! It's gone quick!!!
30 weeks for me today (and Donna, by your own dates :p)

My parents are coming over from Holland today, they're on their way now, should be here tonight. And we're all gonna be going to see my sister (in Bristol) for new years! (and her husband and their little baby - the one that was born in November, think I may have mentioned it). So that should be fun! Always nice to have family around! - Well I like it! Hubby isn't much of a people person, he likes his own space :haha:

I won't be doing much for new years.
I don't like my son out late , messes his routine up lol & don't really have anywhere to go anyway, ill see the bells in and ill be of to bed. It gets me upset on new years cuz I've lost a lot of my family, my mom,dad,nan and grandad are al gone ,but I have a lot to look 4ward to ! Its gna be a good year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->