MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Thats what happened with my first! I had absolutely no swelling until after delivery all in my feet!

I hope your swelling goes down Nikki, my fingers and my face have become slightly more swollen, my poor ring finger, I end up having to ditch my engagement ring by the end of the night but by morning it fits next to my wedding ring again (good thing I got my wedding ring a size bigger). My feet only swell when I do something silly like take my MIL's dogs on a two mile walk in anything other than flats, stupid hill did me in last time!

We have our second 4D scan on wednesday, so excited to see how much more filled out he will be, well if he ever lets me get to sleep at a decent time, he's all vibrating away against everything down low! That and the flipping from side to side which is actually good entertainment lol, whenever I toss and turn he goes the opposite way :)

Hope your swelling gets better Nikki. I hate it when my feet and face swell. :(

Been pushing myself these last few days I think. My hips and legs ached just from trying to get groceries. I just fell asleep for an hour nap, and my kitty Xena jumped on top of me and started kneading my legs with her claws. I only woke up when she went to lay down on my arms. She was doing that for like a minute. My husband was laughing so hard when he told me. I don't really think it's funny though. I've never been that tired before... :(

Ah well... Here's a preview of the photo session from Friday:

https://eighthcirclestudios.com/eikasia/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Screen-Shot-2014-01-19-at-1.00.26-PM.png

I only just made the final payment today, so they haven't uploaded everything to the gallery yet. I'm REALLY excited! They came out great. :)

Nikki hope you feel better and your swelling is going down. Big hugs hun, won't be long, hang in there xx

Geekie your pic it's gorgeous xx

I have been so irritable today and so down! Blooming hormones!! Hope tomorrow is better, have aquanatal to look forward to at least xxx

Aquanatal! Sounds awesome! I wish i could do something like that, im sure it would help my hips and swelling and just overall uncomfiness!

thank u ladies! Still swollen but what r ya gunna do? I see the doc tomorrow anyway for nst! Good thing is now that im on the antibiotic for bv my contractions really slowed down! Yay!

nikki- hope the swelling goes down!

Disney- yay for your 4d!! I have a regular u/s tomorrow and im excited so I can imagine you are ecstatic to be getting some great pics :)

geekie- beautiful <3

donna- I would love aquanatal :)

Beautiful photo Geekie, I wish I could have the courage to bare my belly for some maternity photos, good gosh I couldn't even post a video of Aden trying to do his alien bursting through my tummy impression to anyone but the fb group and the one on my fb wall is set to family only, even then I was tempted to hide it from some (I only wanted to share it with my mum in the uk but fb is lame and you can't add video's to private messages)

Nikki, I know they're not fun but cooler showers and baths seem to help with my feet swelling, I wonder if that would help, but then they can't be too long or they increase swelling (just like having an ice pack on for too long does). my rings fit better in the morning because it's cooler, we've had some 80f+ days lately so by lunchtime/early afternoon I notice my fingers are swelling and by the evening I have to pry my engagement ring off. I would stop wearing it but my finger feels so naked without both bands lol.

Blessed, Aiden's godparents bumped our 4D scan package to the 2 visit one, they were sneaky doing it when I went to the bathroom after the first scan and hubby and everyone else were cooing over the photos they printed for us. I came out of the bathroom and met everyone in the reception area, the owner handed me a gift certificate and said secret santa had paid the difference between the two packages, seeing as the others we know who could have paid for it hadn't left hubby's sight we figured it had to be his godparents :) so sweet of them. We have an Dr's appointment for our Tdap shots on tuesday then my 32 week OB appointment on wednesday morning and the 4D scan in the afternoon, I'm excited to see his cute frowny face again!

I have my baby shower invites in hand, oh my goodness they are too cute! and I got left in charge of choosing the baby bingo cards... didn't like any I saw so made my own!

Attachments

• 1508260_10202735623495812_346068140_n.jpg
    1508260_10202735623495812_346068140_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 1552974_10202735623055801_950518397_n.jpg
    1552974_10202735623055801_950518397_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2013-004.jpg
    2013-004.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
ah I remember you saying about the secret santa deal. so sweet of them! love the shower invites and bingo cards <3 we have an u/s tomorrow and 32 wk apt Thursday. last biweekly apt for me. they are weekly from here on out!

baby hasn't been moving like she should and I lost some plug yesterday. hoping they don't find something wrong tomorrow

Im so tired and sore today ...

I got most of my things for my hospital bag and I need a few more things for baby ... everything seems to be taking shape now

my bump has however dropped ... anyone elses?

my baby is so low my pelvis hurts so much and I have to pee 1000000 times

Yeah... we dropped here.

From last week to this week, there's a noticeable drop. It feels like she's going to fall out honestly lol. But I've carried all of my kids lower each pregnancy so I'm not surprised.

I have no idea what's going on in there but I'm so uncomfortable this evening. Crampy and achy. Bump feels pretty firm and having lower back pain. Ugh.

My boy is still transverse! I only have a few more weeks for him to turn, and turn he must, or I might cry.

Yeah it's probably just stronger BH, doesn't feel like actual contractions or anything like that. Just very annoying and uncomfortable lol.

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. :)

Cj finally gave me a good night sleep and slept right thru!
Were sat having a hot chocolate now. !

Midwife is coming round today to do my birth plan x

Its feeling like babies are hotting up for arrival now!

Had awful day yesterday, just so tired and dd3 kneed me in the bump, had crazy BH and a lot of sticky discharge and general damp feeling.
Slept downstairs on sofa last night, only way to get comfy and get a few hours sleep in.

Hope everyone hangs in a bit longer, but I can see someone having a January early February baby!

I think I have dropped too. I rolled onto my back and actually cried out in pain and then this morning I feel lower and movements don't seem as high xx

my BH are also more intense now and its worse when Ive been busy throughout the day ... i still have a pain in my right hip its just sore feels like a sore muscle

we're going to be on labour watch!
bet its not long until a March thread appears, I keep reading the February labour watch posts but not ready to join in just yet as it makes it a bit too real! Though being due 2nd March and having never been late before I could possibly be having a feb babe

I hope my baby comes at 37weeks and a few days honestly im just so tired and sore ...

my son came on his EDD so i dont have a record for being late so i hope this one comes early and everyone says I have dropped my boss even said my husband must just be on standby for if something does happen ...

I wouldnt want to have my baby now and he or she has to stay in NICU and i go home ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->