MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

So sorry to hear jesses girl :(. Hopefully the chemo helps! Prayers coming your way!

I shop at asda2 and have it delievered . But I have tried tesco a few times because u get £15 of ur 1st shop with them and I ordered from morrisons today. Don't normally spend as much as we did . But had a bit extra so fort why not.
Nappies cost. Aforntune . ! My son won't even sit on his potty we go thru loads x
Aww nikki not long at all! X

Jessesgirl so sorry to hear about your sister, you are all in my thoughts xx hugs hun xx

Nikki woohoo nearly baby time!!

Xxx
I am off to try and get an hour sleep before my son wakens up again, he is full of the cold. Keeps waking up screaming because his cough is irritating his throat, or his nose is running or he is just feeling mistake. Poor wee tyke!! Night night ladies xx

nikki- almost there! nice to have a date in mind :)

jesses- so very sorry to hear big :hugs:

hope all the money troubles get better ladies!!!

donna- hope your LO gets better fast.

happyhome- sorry you had such a crap apt :(

the double strollers come in such great use with more than one LO. we have 2 doubles. one is bigger and is a jogging stroller. the other is more like an umbrella stroller, but for two. they both have their own uses. glad we have them

hi ladies

i was off sick the past 2 days due to my back hurting so much and me struggling to breath ... so I went to see a midwife yesterday for a massage and she reckons I have a giant baby with long legs and that my baby will come earlier

baby is head down and was almost engaged as she says ... I have to admit I have been walking alot lately and when I go for number 2 (Im not constipated) I can feel pressure on my vagina so she kind of moved the baby up

she also said to rest as much as I can ...

Hope ur lil ones better soon donna and hope u got some sleep. Blessed baby rest as much as u can x :)

We really need some cheerful news here dont we.
Doesnt look like I can offer any though.

If anyone wants to argue I'm around, I am in the foulest mood ever! I'm not normally snappy and short tempered but whoa! today I've just woke up like a monster. Its awful, yesterday I was ok (bar the MW appointment) and now its flipped :muaha:
I dont like it.

Kids at dd2's school are coming down with some stomach bug, I asked her to bring me home pictures not sickness if possible :sick:

How is everyone?

I'm the opposite... I was not in a good mood yesterday. Thought I'd take my son to see a nursery before we went to my midwife appointment.... He took forever to walk there and then when we got to the school which had the nursery in it I went into the office hoping someone would tell me where to go but the ladies in the office just SAT there chatting to each other.....they looked at me once or twice but didn't do anything... So I decided to leave. My poor boy got upset cause ofcourse he'd seen all the toys outside and wanted to play! Kept crying on the way to the midwife and I was like: well what do you want me to do? It's not my fault they don't know how to do their job and then he didn't want to go the way we had to go, he wanted to go the other way... Seriously tested my patience!!! We got to the midwife just in time, cause a walk that was supposed to take 5-10 minutes took us at least 20!!! And then it took us forever to get back home after the midwife. We left the house at 10am, got back around 12pm when we should've been back by 11.20 easily! :dohh:

Trying to be positive here too lol.... Hey at least its friday right?

What does spd feel like? I got home from work last night and my whole pelvis was just aching in pain, somewhat into my thigh area too, it was weird. Had a hard time sleeping bc of it too!

That's essentially what SPD feels like :( my pelvis feels like it's going to shatter, agony if I separate my legs too far apart, aching pubic bone admit aches down into the inside of my thighs. Sometimes it feels like a horse kicked you in the crotch lol

I only get aching hips at night... It feels like I've slept on the floor all night!

My SPD is like wavescrwsh says generally.
My Pubic bone feels like it is getting torn apart, ranges from burning sensation, sharp shooting pains and general ache. I get sore hips which click and feel out of place often, and inner thighs have shooting pains. It feels exactly how I would imagine getting kicked hard in the crotch would feel and at times it feels like my insides are trying to fall out lol.
I can no longer lift my legs more than a few inches without seering pain in my symphis pubis, can physically not cross my legs even if I wanted to and we'll basically it is just constant pain and not much fun. Hope you are not suffering too much Nikki, and big hugs to everyone who is. xxx

I just thank goodness it is mainly pregnancy related and will be better after the birth. However I was still on crutches after Dawson was born and never really felt 'normal' until he was about six weeks. This is unusual I think though, generally the pain goes after you have had the baby. I had to attend further physio post natally for mine :)

My SPD is like wavescrwsh says generally.
My Pubic bone feels like it is getting torn apart, ranges from burning sensation, sharp shooting pains and general ache. I get sore hips which click and feel out of place often, and inner thighs have shooting pains. It feels exactly how I would imagine getting kicked hard in the crotch would feel and at times it feels like my insides are trying to fall out lol.
I can no longer lift my legs more than a few inches without seering pain in my symphis pubis, can physically not cross my legs even if I wanted to and we'll basically it is just constant pain and not much fun. Hope you are not suffering too much Nikki, and big hugs to everyone who is. xxx

I just thank goodness it is mainly pregnancy related and will be better after the birth. However I was still on crutches after Dawson was born and never really felt 'normal' until he was about six weeks. This is unusual I think though, generally the pain goes after you have had the baby. I had to attend further physio post natally for mine :)

Yep everything she described, I feel too. It's horrible lol. The biggest downside is if you get it with one pregnancy, you're almost guaranteed to get it in each pregnancy afterward and they say it'll be worse each time (this time is definitely worse than my last pregnancy.)

Well thankfully its my last pregnancy lol

I heard the clicking alllll night everytime i turned sides :/. My mil invited me n baby out to lunch today and it was such a nice gesture since she knows i dont leave the house often now (since i only leave to go to doctors and work) and my god i cant even leave the house :*(. The pain is exactly as u said.... Just one more thing to add to the list...

I am in the same boat as you ladies...it is so sore, even small things like getting changed in the morning. I have to sit on the side of the bed to get pants on :blush: as it hurts too much to lift my leg up. I have actually bought my Parental leave forward because of it...next week is my last week of work for a year and boy I am happy about that it is such a relief :happydance:

I am having the worst sleeps now also...I feel well prepared for a new born in fact I would prob get more sleep with a newborn :sleep:

Hope you are all keeping well ladies...I am painting this weekend finishing chest of Drawers for Max's room. I will post a photo when finished.

Also found such a bargain for a pushchair. I got it for $100 secondhand in good condition when they are normally $400-$500nzd. And it has reversable handle which is exactly what I wanted, so happy right now Excuse the mess in the background these are the photos they posted online for the auction. 299019709.jpg

Sounds like many of us are starting to have medical issues...makes me feel a little more normal.

At my OB appointment on Wednesday I told my doctor that I had been short of breath increasingly at work with a resting heart rate in the 140s-160s at times-taken while standing still in the hallway at work. (As a reminder, I am a hospital nurse with 6 patients per shift, I work 0700-1900 full time and I am on my feet essentially the entirety of those 12 hour shifts)

I told him my symptoms thinking that he would say that such a thing was just normal in the third trimester---but he said "I am going to write you a letter today saying that you are not to return to work. " He thinks I am experiencing a heart rhythm called PSVT which can be dangerous for me and baby; and will continue to happen with the high exertion level of my job.

Therefore, I am currently jumping through legal hoops trying to get short term disability approved--as I was previously going to start maternity leave at 38 weeks.
Ugh, its stressful. If they dont approve my doctors reason for short term disability, I will have to return to work by the end of the upcoming week; like it or not, safe or not.

Time will tell.

Nikki--Have you definitely chosen a c-section then??

Sorry ur not feeling well either damon!

Yes were def having a c section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"