MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I was putting my son down in his cot wen I got the worst pain in my back and cudnt stand back up. Now I can barely walk , :( I was in tears.. I can't stand up from sitting . Oh has to get me up. I don't no what I've done but I dread cj wakin up 2nite I cnt bend ova that cot x

Avas_mum- that is a lovely stroller and a great price!

waiting4damon- hope they take you off for good! :hugs:

donna r- hope you haven't hurt yourself too bad :nope:

I def sleep better with a newborn than heavily pregnant.
and have to agree with everything about spd. I have to keep my knees together when turning over in bed. cant be standing when I get dressed. pelvis feels like its splitting and my hips/back constantly pop and crackle. def feels like I got kicked by a horse

Morning girls. I slept ok til 5 and haven't been bk2 sleep since my son woke at 5.15 n was unsettled we got up at half 6 . My backs stil sore. Its a bit better tho bt stil finding it hard to walk. Dno y I cud of done .. Worried I wuda hurt chad but he's stil moving so I'm sure he's fine x

Morning girls. I slept ok til 5 and haven't been bk2 sleep since my son woke at 5.15 n was unsettled we got up at half 6 . My backs stil sore. Its a bit better tho bt stil finding it hard to walk. Dno y I cud of done .. Worried I wuda hurt chad but he's stil moving so I'm sure he's fine x

Chad will be fine hun, it is us that suffer the complaints of back ache pelvic ache etc but that's not affecting baby, he is swimming away oblivious lol xx

Hope the pain is better as the day goes on. :hugs:

How is everyone else today?

I am hoping to get the pool up for a trial this weekend yay!! If I can get hubby to stop decorating / class in for a bit lol.... Never thought I would say that haha. He is now deep cleaning the carpets:shrug: thank fully we don't have too many, as we have hard wood flooring hall living room, and tiles kitchen and bathroom lol

Xxx

Thanks donna. :)
I need to decorate my front room but waiitng on my walls bein re plastered there taking ages to come to do it . My backs eased a bit but stil sore! :( I've got so much cleaning to do as well . X
The crib bedding come today and the rest of my hospital bag stuff x

I have a busy day today.... Going into town to get DD school uniform today and stationary as they are about to start back after school holidays. Then heading over to FIL place for his birthday lunch. Picking up new pram in afternoon and finishing Max's chest of drawers (nearly done). Making me :sleep: just thinking about it.

Hope your back starts to get better! I am having the worst sleeps still...woke up last night choking on acid reflux an could not get rid of it :sick:

Last week of work coming up for me so looking forward to that. They are having leaving drinks and nibbles for me and then I have my friends putting on baby shower on Sunday. :happydance:

On another note has anyone tried any form of aqua fitness? I am thinking of starting that as I can no longer go on walks with the SPD... it is too painful.

Hope you are all having a great weekend :hugs:

I have a busy day today.... Going into town to get DD school uniform today and stationary as they are about to start back after school holidays. Then heading over to FIL place for his birthday lunch. Picking up new pram in afternoon and finishing Max's chest of drawers (nearly done). Making me :sleep: just thinking about it.

Hope your back starts to get better! I am having the worst sleeps still...woke up last night choking on acid reflux an could not get rid of it :sick:

Last week of work coming up for me so looking forward to that. They are having leaving drinks and nibbles for me and then I have my friends putting on baby shower on Sunday. :happydance:

On another note has anyone tried any form of aqua fitness? I am thinking of starting that as I can no longer go on walks with the SPD... it is too painful.

Hope you are all having a great weekend :hugs:

I started aquanatal classes two weeks ago and I love the feeling of being in the water, first week I took it nice and easy and felt fine afterwards (well as you know, sore with SPD but not any worse or better) . last week I over done it I think, was really in a lot of pain that evening and the next day too. I am going back this week though because I feel that the benefit of keeping active out weighs the pain; and tbh I have the pain any way. My muscles were so weak for labouring last time and after baby was born it took me ages to build up any exercise tolerance at all, so I am desperate to prevent that, even a little bit this time. Plus I am hoping that baby will be in a more optimal position and possibly not be two weeks late this time too lol xxx

Will see how it goes on Monday lol, maybe need to take it a bit easier this week tho

Xxx

Hello everyone - I'm a bit slow in joining :blush:
I"m due the 25th. DF and I are hoping for a 4/1 delivery just because it would be fun to prank LO when she gets older :haha:
My older sister has a knack for guessing due dates quite accurately and says she would expect me to deliver about 2 weeks early. I'm not sure how I feel about that. As of right now we aren't ready so it's overwhelming to think of losing 2 weeks of prep! I'm sure by time March rolls around I'll be saying differently.

Welcome auntiesarah!!
Took me a little while to figure out what you meant by 4/1 delivery :haha: We write our dates the other way around in the UK so I was like: wth is a 4/1 delivery?? And then realised it was a date :dohh:

I've been having this feeling that this baby is gonna be early, but it's probably wishful thinking as no one in my family was ever born early (all late, as far as I'm aware, be it by 1 day or 14, still late!)

Ella I also have a feeling chad will be early but I think that's wishfull thinking too. He's gna be stubborn just like his brother I no it lol..
So I've been up since 5am again! Since cj has decided that's the time he wants to get up again lately :( x

I tired the crib bedding on yday. Didn't keep it on as I'm going to wash it and put it on just b4 he's here..
But it looks cute. Looks big on pic as I didn't tie it on x

Attachments

• chads%20crib%20xx.jpg
    chads%20crib%20xx.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
  • chads%20crib%20x.jpg
    chads%20crib%20x.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
Ahw that's cute! Love the crib!!
Is he gonna go straight in there or are you having him in a moses basket first??

:) thanks . Straight in there I think.. :/ I don't no . I've got a moses basket 2 I was going to keep that downstairs 4 the day and the crib upstairs, can they go straight into a crib. Cj was in a moses basket but cuz he was big he wasn't in it long x

:) thanks . Straight in there I think.. :/ I don't no . I've got a moses basket 2 I was going to keep that downstairs 4 the day and the crib upstairs, can they go straight into a crib. Cj was in a moses basket but cuz he was big he wasn't in it long x

Yeah ofcourse they can go straight in a crib! They can go straight in a cot if you want to.... Lucas was only in his moses basket for about 6-8 weeks I think! Then I put the cot next to our bed, cause we had plenty of space there. Won't be able to do that here, but we've got one of those angelcare monitors, with a sensor pad and the baby's room is just next to ours so I'll probably be ok with him being in there from early on if he's only in the moses basket for a couple of weeks like Lucas. Lucas just got too big, he didn't like to be in a tight space.
I could put our cot in our bedroom at the end of our bed I guess if I have to. But we'll see about that when we need to! haha
I think it's perfectly fine to have a moses basket for downstairs and the crib upstairs!

Aww yeh I think they out grow the baskets so quick. Cj hated his after a bit, cjs stil in his cot I need to get him into his bed . Its all set up I just aint come round to doing it . I'm dreading the putting him back. Bt wil have to do it b4 chad needs cot . Cj hated his cot at 1st so we had him in the travel cot in our room, he loved it .. Bt my new house our room is small and doubt wed have room4 a cot in thre either so hope he likes the crib x

donna - cute crib!

We have ours but haven't assembled it yet. We have to move across the country 2 months after baby is born, so we might wait till after the move. In the meantime we've been considering other options for our boy to sleep in. You may think I'm silly, but this is the first I've heard of the moses basket!

How's your back now Donna?

According to my notes I have put on 3kg since my 8wk appointment. That doesn't seem right to me....
Had a big globby clear lump of discharge this morning, reminded me of a jellyfish lol
Is that likely to be some kind of plug? I wasn't sure as I've never noticed it in previous pregnancits.

Gemma I lost clear/ yellowy plug least pregnancy too, it does replace it self though and unless it is bloody or pink then it tends to not mean much, my son being two weeks late lol.

Donna your crib is lovely. I had one for the last four babies but they never used them lol, ended up in with me so this time I have my Moses basket and that it's it. Only because I sold it after Dawson was born and am not buying another one to sit unused haha. I had my Moses basket down stairs and crib upstairs too :)

Washed all my nappies and bedding today, going to get the Moses basket set up in my room once all dry. And hubby had promised we will do pool trial today, he got side tracked yesterday grrrrr mainly sleeping on the sofa and then visiting friends grrrr.

I have toothache today, dentist for me tomorrow, think another filling had fallen out :( second one since being pregnant if it is the case!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Welcome auntiesarah:flower:
Cute crib Donna!

Last night I slept better than I have in awhile due to discovering a 'trick'. Rolling over in bed has been sooo painful for me! Honestly the most painful thing I do in a day. My one hip will pop and it's agony the entire time going left to right or vice versa. Well last night I had a pillow between my thighs and knees (which I've always done) but when I rolled over I squeezed a little and rolled with the pillow :thumbup: somehow that stabilized my pelvis and rolling over didn't hurt so I woke up way less and slept so much better. (Maybe everyone's doing this already?)

I was able to wake up this morning and just enjoy the little baby kicking like crazy in my belly and try to soak up my pregnancy moment because I know it will be over before I know it. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->