MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I had read it regenerates. My last 2 labours started after big blood losses.
I need a filling re-done, where I had root canal treatment last year, dentist won't touch me til after baby is here so I'm hoping on my teeth aren't suffering too much.
We haven't got a crib/basket this time, though I am wondering if it's a good idea or not.

DH won a jane powertwin on eBay, I knew nothing about it. For £60 it's not immaculate and we still need a rain cover but it does look good and seeing as I don't think dd3 will be in it too much I think it's a bargain.

34 weeks today! 3 weeks to go! Pain in ribs is unbearable, swelling is plain awful, my back n hips feel like they are gunna break and im a complete crab ass today :(.

Love the crib!!

My backs much better today hun thanks !

Not long now nikki! ! Exciting !
Cj slept in with me from about 12 weeks to 8 months to then he went in his cot never had no trouble getting him in there x

Love the crib!

Had the worst sleep again last night this is becoming the norm now. I cant wait till our nursery is all all done. We have a bassinet for Max and he will sleep in that for about 6 weeks and then we will pop him in his cot to sleep in the nursery.

Good to hear that the aqua classes seem to help for you. I will start off lightly I think and just go to the 2 classes per week, so I dont over do it.

Ughh off to work now I just want to sleep :sleep:...Nikki I am also in a bad mood today!

Wont be long till we have a labour spotting thread...cant wait x

hi ladies

hope everyone had a good weekend

mine went by just too quickly ...

I have been having more and more pressure in my pelvis and vagina and i think I probably pee like 100 times a day LOL ... sleep is only but a dream for me at this stage as i wake up 5-6 times to pee and cant fall back to sleep as easily ... I have also started swelling ... my feet, hands, and face lol I look like a pumpkin with arms and legs ...

i had the most horrific shooting pains in my crotch yesterday when i got up from the couch to go and pee i had to slowly sit down again and catch my breathe

I had my babyshower on Friday at work and I got so many things in 3-6 months, a first aid kit and a giftcard ... my DH and I decided to get a campcot for our baby with the giftcard ... we are kind of ready to have this baby now as my DH washed all the stuff out on Saturday and set up the campcot etc ... only thing now is our hospital bags ...

Can someone please give me a guideline as to what I need to pack ... I will be in hospital for 2 days ...

This is what I've packed ...

Notes
Breast Pads
Maternity Pads
Pants & Disposable Ones
Pjs -
Shampoo & Conditioner - Toothpaste & Toothbrush - Towel -
Hairbrush -
Bobbles -
Charger
Snacks
Clothes 2 Come Home In Slippers

For Chad
Vests x4
Babygrows x4
Pack Of Nappies,
Wipes,
Milk,
Mittens,
Hat,
Snow Suit,
Blanket,
Carseat

I've probz missed somehting aswell tho x

Consultant today x

Donna woohoo, that means last block for me tomorrow yay. Into the nine month and home straight we come!!!

Cannot wait to be holding my new son or daughter and finding out which we have xxxx

Ino so exciting donna. I can't wait to find out what u have ! :) I can't wait4 chad to be here now .. :) x

Morning all (time zone depending)
Back to the usual routine, where does the weekend go?

Not a lot of sleep here either, it was either waking up to pee, baby Jessica not liking my position or the horrible damp feeling (feels like when you get your period, yuck)

Wiping is producing either clear sticky or creamy white stuff, (again yuck) feels like the ttc symptom spotting all over again.

I saw on the February labour watch thread some there have had their little ones, really brings it home it'll be my turn soon. Eeeek.

thanks Donna R

Whoo hoo ladies last blocks for u guys ... we have come a long way ... I cant wait anymore

Does anyone have any appointments this week to be looking forward to (or perhaps dreading)

That's something though, you never know what they might say to you.

I've got my next appointment next week at 36 weeks.

Can't wait to hold my baby!!! It's so exciting, and kinda scary aswell, as we'll suddenly have 2 kids then....
Just wish time would hurry up!

Oh well, 3 weeks till my parents come over to England, and till Lucas' 3rd birthday. And then it's just 2 weeks to go!!

So I seen my consultant , feel slightly better now..

I didn't no that cj was back to back in labour and he said that's why it was so long and bad.. I lost 800mls of blood and can't have water because I need to have an iv line incase it happens again. He reckons baby wil be 9/10lb.. And that ill have an easier time . I hope so ! X

I've to have a sweep at 40 weeks and 40+4 and inducded at 40+10 if he's not here by then x

Almost there ladies!!!!!
I'm getting so excited about holding my baby and I seriously am getting so excited to see what he looks like!!!! :baby:

As a FTM I have no idea what to expect for anything but I'm ready for the roller coaster. Will he come early? Late? Have hair? Be bald? A big baby or small? Will I be able to go natural or scream for drugs. What will contractions feel like? What will it feel like to put a car seat with a baby in it in my car? Will my waters break? Will I have a calm cool collected baby or a colic screamer? Will I survive those first couple of months....

Rocking my baby to sleep, taking in that sweet baby smell.....:cloud9:

my next appt is only next week but I have something to sort out this week

next week I have my appointment and a farewell party for one of our managers to look forward to and that other week i have the start of maternity leave to look forward to so I will focus on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->