MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Good luck ruby83! Just rest and take it easy! That little sugar of a baby needs to bake a tad more! :)

My mother in law went into pre term labor while pregnant with my husband at 21 weeks and he was able to stay baking all the way until 36 weeks. :)

The female body is amazing, yours knows what is best for your baby. Babies do seem to love their own schedule.

I will keep positive energy going towards you and baby! <3

Thanks! Geez 21 weeks, that must have been scary!

Morning girls .. Hope ur all ok.

Hope baby stays in longer ruby. I felt like I was having contractions in my back yday they stopped wen I sat dwn u relaxed . Bh mayb I neva gt them wv cj x

My contractions were mainly in my back with cj as well , x

Ruby - they do sound like early labour symptoms, so rest up as much as you can. And make sure you let those closest to you know whats going on too.

Back ache sucks. I had some yesterday after sitting doing paperwork, so not only was it boring it was uncomfy too.
Actually managed a pretty good nights sleep, DTD had some lovely cuddles and chats too, which considering how grumpy and knackered I've been has made a change. DH is really supportive and although isnt an emotionally showy man, I know he understands.
Finally got some baby hats on their way, I just need a few newborn cardigans now. Got some as presents for dd3 but seeing as no-one really seems to give a poop about baby Jessica's arrival I think its just a safer bet to buy our own.

Labour watch.... well, still some stringy clear discharge, its gross when I wipe after a wee (sorry TMI) BH quite a bit but nothing too bad, I get a lot of pressure lower down now, like a bowling ball in my pants lol Still leaking boobs but it has change colour a little and is more dark yellow (not planning on BF though) and when we DTD it felt "full" not sure what to describe it as but it was like there just wasnt room for DH didnt hurt though. Thats it really so to me I've still got loads of time as they just seem like late pregnancy signs.

I agree Ruby, they do sound like early labour signs!
I personally got all my contractions in my back when I was in labour.... Have you ever had period pains in your back?? Like cramps when your period was coming or when you were on your period?? That's what they felt like to me...
It's kinda hard to explain but they were pains that come and go, though it was quite hard to distinguish when they started and finished, but there was definitely some sort of peak to them.

Hopefully your LO will stay in there a little longer!! Try to rest as much as possible :hugs: Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my husband!
We're both kinda annoyed cause he didn't work yesterday and they didn't put him in for today either, he was on standby, but didn't get called in! We're hoping they'll put him back on tomorrow and friday! It's just cause it's a temp agency that it's kind of irregular, but like I mentioned yesterday, he had been in every day so far since he started! I'm sure he'd be able to get a job with someone else through this agency if he has to, but he really enjoyed this one - and we've just signed off JSA aswell! So our money is kind of all over the place at the moment - just as we were looking at being better off he's lost 2 days of work! :dohh: (and possibly more if they don't want him back)
Kinda stressed out about it a little.
At least we've worked out we've got enough money to pay our bills that are due this weekend!

Maybe they are just trying to frighten him by not asking him in today? Sounds harsh but you never know what kind of people they employed before that let them down. Hopefully he will get the call for tomorrow.
DH is Self-employed and it worries me alot that we might not have money coming in if he cant find the work, he is a great provider for us all but you still never know what will happen next.

My gosh! I nearly pee'd looking at this....
Birthing dolls

Yeah, I thought maybe they had already got someone else in for today, just in case hubby wouldn't be able to make it.... He told them when he was ill that he 'should' be alright the next day, so maybe they were just trying to be safe! And I told him to ring his agency today to ask whether they want him in tomorrow, as to show them that he WANTS it!

I looked at the "most awkward pregnancy photos" and it was from that. Kept me amused for a little while anyway.

Being tired is horrible. Hope you get some rest somehow xx

My shower is Saturday, and then I am going to put the car seat and hospital bag in the car... It will make it the official countdown start.

I am so anxious!!!

I found my diary from dd3 when I was on BnB. My 34 wk bump picture is on it! And labour story and the like. I had a different user name then but its fun to read some back.

Here's my 34wk pic from dd3 and I dont think I look much different now really. Will have to take a now pic with dd4

Attachments

• 34 with mk.jpg
    34 with mk.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 34
My shower is Saturday, and then I am going to put the car seat and hospital bag in the car... It will make it the official countdown start.

I am so anxious!!!
I've only tried my car seat out once, it was a bit of a disaster really, so thank you for reminding me about it, I should have a few more practices.
Its completely natural to be anxious, its really unpredictable time.

Ahhhhhhh. I feel i need to get the carseat installed now jinni, thanks lol...

I do want to start packing hospital bags though today.... I have nothing much else to do but nap...im afraid to say napping may win lol.

Ugh... I'm annoyed. Found out earlier that hubby is still on standby... :dohh: So bugger all chance of him working tomorrow really! I just want him to get back in there! They were really happy with him and it was looking like he was gonna get a 12 week contract, so we would have some stable income, but now I'm not so sure and am not particularly happy about it!! Bugger!!! :growlmad:

Hi haven't been on in a while but pregnancy going great x hope everyone well x 5 weeks 2 days to go yay &#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56842; xxx baby's gender still a surprise so excited x

Ugh... I'm annoyed. Found out earlier that hubby is still on standby... :dohh: So bugger all chance of him working tomorrow really! I just want him to get back in there! They were really happy with him and it was looking like he was gonna get a 12 week contract, so we would have some stable income, but now I'm not so sure and am not particularly happy about it!! Bugger!!! :growlmad:

I agree with what you said earlier Eltjuh, just get him to keep calling in to see what's going on. The squeeky wheel gets the grease and it will show them that he truely had one sick day and still really wants to work :hugs: OH is still out of work, had an interview for a job that is only 15 hours a week but it's a start.

15 hours a week is always better than nothing! Especially for the mental part of it, as it can really bring them down sitting at home. At least, that was the case for my hubby, he's always worked all his life, even when he was ill - since we've been together, 7 years now, he's had 2 days off because he was ill (one of them was this last tuesday with the migraine) So sitting at home is really not like him at all and he hated it, especially the stereo type you get labelled with in the UK cause you're claiming benefits, people just assume you're lazy and don't wanna work!

Hopefully your OH will get the job! It's a start and maybe if things go well he might get some more hours!

I've been having on / off contractions in my back again and belly was goin tight . Backs killin nw :( x midwife 2moz tho gt to have repeat blood tests ..

My son was in his room playin b4 his bath and had no nappy on. I went in cuz his door was shut and he ha pooed on the floor and was saying oh dear lmao. He cries wen I sit him on toilet or potty . X I was laughing bless him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->