MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Wow...officially the first baby is here...sh!t just got real! Hahahah.

So glad to hear he's ok and comes home soon!!!! :)

Congrats Ruby (im calling my little girl Ruby) hope your little man comes home soon and that you are recovering well. xx

Congrats ruby so glad all is okay with you and Harry. Looking forward to seeing your little guy and getting the full story!! Wow, our first baby already and in January lol.

Who will be next? Exciting!
xxx

Congrats, Ruby! Sounds like he is in good care. What a great weight. Hopefully he keeps on track, gets stronger & healthier and is out of there soon. Hope you're feeling okay, too!

Congrats Ruby! I hope you both continue to do well!

I realised I have been slacking on posting here, we had our last 4D scan almost 2 weeks ago, once again Aiden was hiding in the placenta, to be fair it's not his fault anymore he's running out of room and there's less fluid around him than last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Li-CNwwNg&list=UU_vpFizPY6ZCEcki4-C7dng&feature=share

He did a lot of yawning and he smiled whenever hubby talked to him, I so cannot wait to meet his chubby cheeked little self!

My baby shower is today too, I'm excited to see my friends and family, not so excited to see my monster-sister-in-law but my nice sister-in-law will keep the mean lady away LOL

Attachments

• BABY BOY_9.jpg
    BABY BOY_9.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • BABY BOY_19.jpg
    BABY BOY_19.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Ruby on the safe arrival of baby Harry!

Praying he is out of hospital and at home with you real soon.

Take care,

Jonesbaby xx

Congratulations ruby...glad you and bubba are fine :hugs: xx

Congrats ruby! Our first march baby Cant believe it. Hope you both continue to do well and get home soon. Been lurking around and not posting much as usual but i hope everyone else is doing well. wont be long before we all have our babies xx

Hi ladies, baby Harry was born yesterday 31/1 (Australian time) at 6.51pm. Weighing a healthy 2.7kg for 35 weeks! He is so perfect and we are completely in love. He is staying in special care as his sucking reflex is not developer properly and although he is doing a good job they are also tube feeding him. We are hoping he won't be in too long!
Thanks for all the well wishes and support! Ended up having a January baby!!

All the best to everyone xxx

Oh wow!!!!! COngrats, Congrats! so exciting to hear about the first born on this blog. All the best to the both of you. May the next few weeks of recovery and eventual breast feeding go along well! Post a photo when and if you can! We'd love to see your precious one!:dust:

Disneylovers: Cute video and photos! Thanks for sharing! I had mine back in October and have been tempted to get another one. I decided to just wait until the due date to meet him ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACKACHES__
So, yesterday I went to a store just to do some walking and had a bad backache. It felt like I pulled something and basically I was walking with a limp! I felt a lot of pressure too in my stomach. Came home and felt lots of BH's and lots of pressure down there. Took a warm shower and noticed that I'm starting to lose a bit of my mucus plug too. I have been sick with a bad cold so I was thinking maybe I'm dehydrated and have loss a lot of water. Could just be that my body is preparing itself!!! Going to see if I can do some walking today.
Hope all of you ladies have a wonderful weekend!

Sounds like you may have overdone it a little BaniVani... That's what I had anyway when I walked a long distance.... Me and hubby went to the hospital tour and then on the way back we had to wait 50 minutes for the bus so we decided we might aswell walk home then, cause it would be quicker.... We live 3 miles away from the hospital so it was quite a lengthy walk for a pregnant person and I was in so much pain afterwards.... Kept getting BHs and took quite a while to get back to normal!
So hubby won't let me walk anywhere that far anymore now!
Try to take it easy!

I feel so off today ladies! My discharge has increased ten fold...bh after bh....blah!

Ruby congratulations on Baby Harry! Glad to hear both of you are doing well. Hope he's home as soon as possible :hugs:

I had my first set of what I KNOW were Braxton Hicks at our huge dog park. Over did it and I felt like I had a stitch in my side only it was half my bump so bad that I couldn't walk through it. I was seriously worried about going in to labour an acre in to a dog park :wacko:

I feel so off today ladies! My discharge has increased ten fold...bh after bh....blah!

That's me yesterday & today. I've felt off and had so much more discharge. Can't tell if it's just regular increased discharge or if it's part discharge, part mucus plug or what. And I've been having lots more pains and pressure down low along with her hardly moving all day. I hate this stage of pregnancy. So many unknowns.

Morning girls..
Much better night here. Cj slept better, was a bit unsettled but loads better.. So I'm in a better mood today. Can't believe I'm full term on thursday. Eekk!!
I'm going to be buying chads ready made bottles in the week.
I bottle fed cj and probally willl chad, I don't think ill have time to have chad feeding all the time when I had a toddler to run after.. X

Ruby--congrats!! <3

Have any of the rest of you had painful tightenings down low? I had a 26 hour labor with my first that ended in emergency c section--tonight I have been having intermittent painful tightenings transverse like a band at my c section scar level.
To my knowledge, BH are not supposed to be painful? Do you guys think its just ligament pain or something else? I haven't had a cervical check since 20 weeks....

Congratulations Ruby.
Hope you and little Harry are doing well and its not long before you all get home :)

I'm 36wks today. That's 28 days to go!
Got my scan tomorrow, I'm nervous about it and hope it goes well. Fingers crossed placenta is doing what I'm telling it!

I wonder if any1 will start a March labour watch thread now. Most other months seem to start the month before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->