MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I would start a thread, but I figured we might aswell just labour watch on here....

I slept pretty decent last night...phew! I think ive felt off since yesterday though bc i think imm getting a cold now, yck! I go to doctor to,orrow so im going to tell him to check me down there!

O/T RANT
I hate (with a strong passion) eb@ys stupid policy crap. Its really annoying and puts me off selling stuff.

Rant over.

So true, so true.
lol

March thread is a go go....
March labour watch

waiting4damon- my BH range from just a little tightening to take my breath away painful. so I say it could have been BH. or could have been round ligament pain. that can be very painful for me too.

happyhome- :dance: yay for march labor watch thread! I was waiting... :coffee:

nikki- so exciting when you start having checks :happydance: think mine will start mid-feb and I cant wait to see if anything is going on :D

I never felt any BHs with Lucas, but I seem to be getting some this time.... Any chance that could be a good sign?? (meaning he might not come (as) late??) Or is that just wishful thinking on my part???

BH's

waiting4damon: Mine were painful too-to the point that I couldn't pick up my tiny dog who is very light. I also have been getting sharp pains in my vagina when I'm standing on my feet--it's the pressure. The baby is settling further down.

~~Anyone having problems at this stage--using the restroom--so painful.

banivani- im having problems doing everything. this one is a little bigger than my last couple and she has been so low. today she feels even lower so I have so much pressure. everything hurts :(

hi ladies

hope everyone is well

Im so tired ... was up at 4.30am with my DH who had a nose bleed and his nose wouldnt stop bleeding ... I had to put some ice packs on his cheeks and that helped stop it we got back into bed at 4.50am and I couldnt fall back to sleep ... just laid there until the alarm went off at 5.30 am and got ready for work ...

had to come in today to finalise a few things for Thursday's meeting as tomorrow Im going to docs and Wednesday my boss wont be in otherwise I wouldve worked from home again ...

Feeling so tired even though I rested this whole weekend ... Booked my hospital bed finally after having all docs ready 3 weeks ago ... Have to pay R1500 for the paed otherwise my baby wont be discharged from the hospital ... Kind of sucks going to a private hospital ... I also got my LONG list of stuff I need to pack fro my bag and baby's ... my bag is packed halfway and baby's bag is packed and ready to go

This upcoming weekend is my babyshower with friends and family ... Im kinda looking forward to it ...

I have been getting intense BH every 1/2 hour ... I also have been getting more discharge but I dont think my OB will do cervical checks until 36weeks ... my lower back has also been feeling more achey as well as my hips

I also feel out of breathe most of the time and as if someone is sitting on my chest ...

Feeling emotional today as well but its coz today marks the 3rd anniversary since my mom passed away ...

That's my update for now

Congrats Ruby on you LB

Hope ur ok girls , blessed baby big hugs hun, its the 5th aniversarys of my moms death in march. So no how ur feeling x

I've been finding I'm really constipated just lately . Sorry for tmi..

I'm tired a lot2 . Cj slept thru and I'm stil shattered x

Even when MK sleeps through I still wake multiple times a night, either for a pee or to change positions. I do think I will sleep better once she's born.

Scan today in 3 hours, I hope its good news.

DTD last night, regret it as it caused awful cramping. Poor DH thought he'd hurt me and baby.
Dont think I'll be relying on that as a labour induction practice

Extreme swelling going on heretoday! My feet face and hands...its comical at this point....i have a nst at 9:15am so will be seeing the doctor... Hope everyone has a great day!

i have been very horny lately ... my DH is enjoying it very much ...

I'm pretty sure my baby is no longer back to back... Felt a huge flip feeling last night and now my stomach is hard as a rock and the skin feels like it's going to explode. I had the weirdest pattern of viens on my stomach for hours. I usually feel kicks at my belly button and now it's just up the top in my ribs and out the side of my ribs. We are labour ready!!! :happydance:
I've been hearing such bad things about back to back labour that. I will gladly take stretch marks over that.
I'm having more relationship drama here (I cursed myself by thinking days ago how Jerry springer my first Tri was and how glad I was that things settled down). Oh well, keeping calm and cool for baby and that's all that really matters at this point. When I start to feel stressed out about everything in life going on I just go sit in Wesley's room and rock in the rocking chair and focus on him and the future.

Happyhome - How was your scan??

:flower: just logged back in to update. Thanks for asking.

All is good :happydance: placenta is higher and being at front it won't cause a problem and seeing as baby's head is already below it it's a good job everything is ok.
Got an approximate weight currently of 5lb11oz (2.6kg)
Was a very rushed appointment due to a problem in the next scan room but I'm happy all is well. Crappy picture though but she gave me it for free so can't moan.

Have u been doing anything to get him to turn ? Chads back to back x
I'm pretty sure my baby is no longer back to back... Felt a huge flip feeling last night and now my stomach is hard as a rock and the skin feels like it's going to explode. I had the weirdest pattern of viens on my stomach for hours. I usually feel kicks at my belly button and now it's just up the top in my ribs and out the side of my ribs. We are labour ready!!! :happydance:
I've been hearing such bad things about back to back labour that. I will gladly take stretch marks over that.
I'm having more relationship drama here (I cursed myself by thinking days ago how Jerry springer my first Tri was and how glad I was that things settled down). Oh well, keeping calm and cool for baby and that's all that really matters at this point. When I start to feel stressed out about everything in life going on I just go sit in Wesley's room and rock in the rocking chair and focus on him and the future.

Glad ur scan went ok hun x
Happyhome - How was your scan??

:flower: just logged back in to update. Thanks for asking.

All is good :happydance: placenta is higher and being at front it won't cause a problem and seeing as baby's head is already below it it's a good job everything is ok.
Got an approximate weight currently of 5lb11oz (2.6kg)
Was a very rushed appointment due to a problem in the next scan room but I'm happy all is well. Crappy picture though but she gave me it for free so can't moan.

Ah cool! Good to hear your placenta is up high enough for you to be able to have a normal delivery (I'm guessing!)
Bet you're relieved! And nice to know the approximate weight of your baby! I'm dying to know how big mine is at the moment, but I'm not getting any more scans, unless anything is wrong.... Which ofcourse is a good thing, but still, would love to see him again and know how he's growing! Really hope he's not gonna be too big!!

Were your other babies bigger than your first?? They told me that 2nd (and more) babies tend to be bigger! Lucas was 8lb2oz, nice size, but I really hope this one isn't gonna be too much bigger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->