MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hey ladies...hope everyone is well!

Waves Crash: Let us know how you get on...that sounds and looks like plug to me.

Nikkilewis: I hope you get out shortly, sounds like they are getting a plan of attack in place which is good.

Had my midwife appointment today so far all is looking good. Blood pressure was good and urine was good. Heard Max's heartbeat :cloud9: and when she went to feel for his position she noticed his head is down in pelvis :happydance:. I know he can still move but glad he is no longer on a diagonal. Been having lots of bh's and pressure in cervix which makes sense now, had lots of knocks to my cervix also which is so uncomfortable.

Starting to get more real now and very exciting :headspin: Had the baby shower in the weekend it was awesome. Max has got enough clothes to last him through till 6 months old now. I have started getting things all ready for the hospital bag also...I have been so sure he would be late I have been putting it off. Think I better organise it just incase he decides to come early!

OB finally called back and said it sounds like my plug or bloody show. Was pretty crampy for awhile but it eased off. However whenever my toddler touched my bump, it would get rock hard with a strong BH. Had a little bit more discharge that was streaked pink but not a lot. Started packing our hospital bag. 35 weeks tomorrow and my OB appointment is Friday so we'll see what happens.

OB finally called back and said it sounds like my plug or bloody show. Was pretty crampy for awhile but it eased off. However whenever my toddler touched my bump, it would get rock hard with a strong BH. Had a little bit more discharge that was streaked pink but not a lot. Started packing our hospital bag. 35 weeks tomorrow and my OB appointment is Friday so we'll see what happens.

Good thing you got your bag packed. Take it easy these days and try to have your husband, relative, or friend on call for a possible ride to the hospital when needed:winkwink:. I have also felt my stomach change and become very hard in the last two days--I think it's his little bum in the upper area and if I touch him there, he seems to move to the other side! Also, I've been having more BH's today off and on but not the cramping that you have had. Still get a sharp vaginal pain when standing on my feet sometimes.
I do know women who have lost their plug but have not delivered until weeks later. It's the water leaking that is important to notice and of course the contractions that become longer and closer together. Again, don't let the nurses let you feel like you're crazy--listen to your body and if something just doesn't seem right, go back if needed. Seems like you did a good job on the first pregnancy.

woke up to some awful period type cramps ... drank some water and feels like its died down ... I do however still feel uncomfy and lots of pressure in my cervix ...

good luck Waves ... so exciting

Nikki hope u good ...

Morning girls..

Hope ur all ok. Good luck waves, hope ur feeling better nikki..
So we put my little boy in his big boy bed last nite he was in his cot up untill now I thought I'd see if it helped with his sleep. He didn't do to badly , came into me a few times. The come 3 am he wudnt settle. Takes me 2 hours to get him back to sleep :/ I even caught him out bed playin wv a toy at one point lol.. Can't believe he's 2 next week..
I dno wa2 do to stop he waking up for 2 hours in the middle of the night ! X

Feeling very wet - was awake from 3-5 trying to work out if waters managed to get back to sleep and was ok when I woke so think it must be increased discharge - with dd they trickled so am taking it easy today

Nikki...sorry to hear you have been in hospital, hope your feeling better :hugs:

All the ladies who have been told the approximate size of their babies...has the midwife told you? I asked mine and she said she couldn't tell? x

It was my consultant who told me between 9-10lbs,
My midwife said he was a big boy but not huge , and then another midwife said she doesn't think he's gna be that big but then she doesn't say because there hardly ever right. I think that's why they don't like 2 say x

the midwife and my OB told me that my baby is huge ...

my OB said he will assess me at my next appointment to see if I will be able to deliver vaginally ... I really dont want a c-sec so Im hoping I go before I see him again and I get to hold out as long as possible at home before heading to L&D

Nikki...sorry to hear you have been in hospital, hope your feeling better :hugs:

All the ladies who have been told the approximate size of their babies...has the midwife told you? I asked mine and she said she couldn't tell? x

I saw mine on the scan report for her approx current weight. My MW doesnt tell me anything, I dont rate her at all.

Donna - my dd3 has nights like that. She's been in a bed for a while, generally she'll only get up if she's scared, other than that she just shouts for me to come in. We dont have any nightlights/mobiles in the so I wonder some times if she wakes and doesnt self-settle that she feels a little lonely. She does share a room with dd2 (who is 7) but that doesnt seem to make any difference.
Lack of sleep sucks, but least it shouldnt hit us too hard when baby's arrive.

no not midwife - I cant see how they would be accurate, I have found out as I was having growth scans - even then they aren't 100%

I have fears of a huge baby and say it every time. My midwife takes my fundal height (which has been measuring on week after week) and says things like "naw, he doesn't feel huge at all". No way to know really except fundal height and ultrasounds.

I wish my doctor would tell me the approximate size - they said they won't do it unless there is a medical concern that they absolutely need to know about how big the baby is.

I want to know what to expect, dangit! lol

Yea i get growth scans that give approximate weights...i go again on monday for my last one before the c section to see if she slowed down in growth at all.. At 32+3 she was 6lb 8oz already! (Hence the c section)... Its just an estimate though!

I found out at routine 32 wk u/s scan that she was showing 4 lbs 7 oz. they say its just an estimate and could be off, but I like knowing even so lol.

donna r- I hope you get some sleep! you have had such a rough time of it :hugs:

Thanks hun, I've not long put cj to bed, I'm hoping he sleeps well.. But no doubt he wil be in and out his bed endless times.. And then wake for 2 hours in the night again :/ its beyond me why he does it .. I need a good nights sleep. But what's that haa! X

so sorry hun! is he just going through a phase or something?? mine usually only have a rough time if they are sick or teething. but I know they are all different. I hope he starts sleeping better so you can get a little sleep before LO chad gets here

I have no idea he use to be agreat sleeper and does sleep thru now and then so ino he can.. I do think he's gums are hurting cuz thre rock hard but I can't feel any teeth yet, he only has his back 4 left to cut , 2 top.. 2 bottom..

He sleeps ok but then once he wakes that's it .. He lies there 4 2 hours straight :/ and now we've put him in his bed he just gets out x making me want to revert back to the cot lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->