MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

J Lynn - I just had to laugh at the whole situation. I'm glad she took it so well though :)

2 more sleeps until my next ultrasound/1st appointment with my new OB. I'm so nervous and excited though. Symptom-wise I'm just downright exhausted. SO exhausted. I'm about as tired as I was when we had just brought home a newborn and gotten absolutely no sleep. Last pregnancy I was able to nap more often but so far this time, I've been able to get just 1 nap in over the last few weeks. It's torture. SO tired. I just want to sleep day & night. Nausea is getting worse as the days pass. I'm finding myself having to eat smaller meals, more often just to get rid of the nausea but at least doing that helps.

But all that talk about being tired... I think I need to go lay down. I just worked 2-10:30 on my feet all day (I work at Target) and I'm completely drained. Hope you're all doing okay!!

I have a part time job at Sears, I work in sales - and I worked 1-9pm tonight ... I totally feel your pain lol

I wanted to soak my feet in the foot massager but I was too tired to even do that!!

And I laughed at the situation too - so far she only wants a brother and we can give it to someone who needs a baby if its a girl (which, she doesn't know we've been trying for like 3 years and there's no way in hell if I give birth to a Panda I'm giving it to anyone because I've worked too hard to get knocked up lmao) and for boys names she really likes Tanner, Zach and Tony Jr (that's my husbands name - well his given name is William Anthony, but he goes by Tony) but my husband officially shot down the whole Jr idea - he does not want our son (if that's what we have) to be a Jr .... He just doesn't like that idea.

I actually really kinda like Tanner, it was a really interesting but not too weird name.

I have a part time job at Sears, I work in sales - and I worked 1-9pm tonight ... I totally feel your pain lol

I wanted to soak my feet in the foot massager but I was too tired to even do that!!

And I laughed at the situation too - so far she only wants a brother and we can give it to someone who needs a baby if its a girl (which, she doesn't know we've been trying for like 3 years and there's no way in hell if I give birth to a Panda I'm giving it to anyone because I've worked too hard to get knocked up lmao) and for boys names she really likes Tanner, Zach and Tony Jr (that's my husbands name - well his given name is William Anthony, but he goes by Tony) but my husband officially shot down the whole Jr idea - he does not want our son (if that's what we have) to be a Jr .... He just doesn't like that idea.

I actually really kinda like Tanner, it was a really interesting but not too weird name.

My oldest sons name is Tanner! I love it! :) I wanted his name to be Tanner Andrew but my husband decided to use his fathers name as his middle name so it's Tanner Douglas! Great choice in name!

Hiiii :) can I join please? I got :bfp: yesterday.
I will be due around 27th march.

Can anyone else not stop eating???!?!? Holy cow.

Morning girls, hope ur all ok.
Congrtz cherub85

I've been so tired this morning and my lil man woke at 6am!
I'm going to try my best to eat today, altho I really don't feel like anything . .
If I stil can't eat today I'm going to the doctors 2moz and askin him for some sickness tablets.
I remember I felt this excat same way with my little boy. That passed at around 16 weeks I think. X plus side I'm 8 weeks 2moz :) x midwife thursday x

Hi everyone. Congrats cherub85

I slept for the longest I have since I got pregnant! Still feel tired but hopefully I have less running around today. OH's dad spent 12 hours in the hospital and I felt sick, tired, hungry and needed to pee so much. I swear he now thinks I have a bladder infection. I got home and got my college timetable for next year, which I totally forgot I had signed up for before I got pregnant now am unsure if I should go. It is based on my last birth as my son was born by c-section, a 7 day stay in hospital plus feeling crap for weeks afterwards. Its a pretty intensive course and I need to attend 100%. On the plus side I have mondays off for all baby appointments. Arrrghh I have no idea what to do.

My oldest sons name is Tanner! I love it! :) I wanted his name to be Tanner Andrew but my husband decided to use his fathers name as his middle name so it's Tanner Douglas! Great choice in name!

Just a quick question..... I was looking at your kids DOB's and how did you manage to have 2 kids a couple of days apart??? :winkwink:
It says: DD Summer 2/16/09 and then DS Tanner 2/25/09 :blush: hihi, typo??

Congrats Cherub85, I have also been eating a lot, just because I feel hungry all the time and if I let myself feel hungry I feel sick! So I have to constantly eat! :dohh:

Just a quick question..... I was looking at your kids DOB's and how did you manage to have 2 kids a couple of days apart??? :winkwink:

Congrats Cherub85, I have also been eating a lot, just because I feel hungry all the time and if I let myself feel hungry I feel sick! So I have to constantly eat! :dohh:

I read the same, I assumed a typo or step child? Xx

Welcome Cherub85!

I am so sorry to hear you ladies are not feeling well, also love the craving stories!
I hear you on the OH going away. Mine has hockey finals on the weekend we will be due for the 12 week scan (fx'd) and will be gone for 4 days then back for 4 days and then goes away again for 8 days to Germany for work :(

Not feeling anything still, i'm hearing the tirednedd, ms and cravings and hoping mine are going to kick in soon so i can join in the complaining. Figures i need to feel miserable to feel reassurance everything is ok.
Levels went from 4791 on thursday to 6720 on saturday. Thats a doubling time of 90hours.
I know they say it slows down at some point, but i thought it would get a bit higher first.
No more bloods until after the scan this saturday. The last one we had showed the gest sac. Hopefully this shows nugget is viable.
DH will be away for Hockey for the weekend so i have to go to the scan alone (might take my mum) Have to admit, i'm terrified of nothing being there and m/c again.

Sorry for the neurotic vent. I'm so terrified of something bad happening again and just want to start feeling pregnant :(

I couldn't wait 4 ms to kick in so I could feel pregnant , ! I've had some ginger biscuits, I need to find something I can eat x

Have you tried sipping lemongrass and ginger tea? It helped with my previous pg

That is exactly how I am! Ive had two slices of toast because I felt hungry/sick and now I feel hungry/sick again so im gonna have to go eat summat else! Lol

No I haven't hun, thanks4 the tip ill try some x

Do some research on it though. I've read conflicting reports about both lemongrass and ginger tea in pregnancy.
Just found this one (as i had just FINISHED a chamomile tea)

https://eatdrinkbetter.com/2012/12/27/tea-pregnancy-which-ones-are-safe/

another one i read said the opposite. Speak with someone you trust first xx

I love it! I have put Tanner Lucas in the top 3 boy names - the more I thought about it the more I love it. I do like how Tanner Andrew sounds too!

I keep my original idea to name him a combo of my husbands name and my little brothers name who became my guardian angel back in November - but hubby is really not thrilled about using his name so I have to find something that flows with my brothers name (Ryan) and I almost think Tanner Ryan sounds good too. Oh geez, this is really going to be a lot of work. There's so many cool names out there, this kid may end up with 14 names hahahaha

No I haven't hun, thanks4 the tip ill try some x

Do some research on it though. I've read conflicting reports about both lemongrass and ginger tea in pregnancy.
Just found this one (as i had just FINISHED a chamomile tea)

https://eatdrinkbetter.com/2012/12/27/tea-pregnancy-which-ones-are-safe/

another one i read said the opposite. Speak with someone you trust first xx

My sister used mint tea her whole pregnancy and she swears by it. There is an actual pregnancy tea that is made to help with MS. Also the pregnancy pops they sell at the drug store are amazing from what all the women at my clinis say, those are also on my list of approved medications to have and she underlined 5 times "these help with morning sickness!!!" haha I am so glad I don't have ms and I so hope it doesn't show up in a week or two. You poor ladies are having a rough time being sick all the time :(

J_Lynn I'm so glad that your SD took it so well!!

I'm officially 7 weeks today woohoo! I'm still sick every day but haven't thrown up. Yesterday my husband wanted to go out to dinner so against my better judgment I did and could only manage to eat one chicken finger and about 10 fries that I slowly nibbled on. I felt embarrassed that I couldn't eat more but I felt terrible. I miss eating meals...haven't eaten a full one in so long...but I know I'll feel better in a few weeks so I don't mind it too much right now. Going to try to eat some breakfast now...hopefully I'll get something down that isn't Pringles or lime popsicles!

You see im the opposite the only time im not eating is when im sleeping. Its seriously getting out of hand but it does seem to make me feel better x

Thanks hun I will .
I'm cooking mince, potatos, veg and dumplings. It smells lovely I hope I can eat some x I've been nibbling ginger biscuits all day and they are helping a little plus I napped when my son did and that helped a little x

Welcome Cherub85!

I am so sorry to hear you ladies are not feeling well, also love the craving stories!
I hear you on the OH going away. Mine has hockey finals on the weekend we will be due for the 12 week scan (fx'd) and will be gone for 4 days then back for 4 days and then goes away again for 8 days to Germany for work :(

Not feeling anything still, i'm hearing the tirednedd, ms and cravings and hoping mine are going to kick in soon so i can join in the complaining. Figures i need to feel miserable to feel reassurance everything is ok.
Levels went from 4791 on thursday to 6720 on saturday. Thats a doubling time of 90hours.
I know they say it slows down at some point, but i thought it would get a bit higher first.
No more bloods until after the scan this saturday. The last one we had showed the gest sac. Hopefully this shows nugget is viable.
DH will be away for Hockey for the weekend so i have to go to the scan alone (might take my mum) Have to admit, i'm terrified of nothing being there and m/c again.

Sorry for the neurotic vent. I'm so terrified of something bad happening again and just want to start feeling pregnant :(

Oh my gosh you poor thing! I'd be totally scared too, don't feel neurotic! Take your Mom!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->