MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I don't have any cramping anymore either... Think it stopped about a week ago or so when the sicky feeling when I'm hungry took over! So I'm pretty sure everything is still ok! :)

I told my husband yesterday, just pick what you want to eat for dinner, don't bother asking me cause I don't fancy anything anyway, and if I do I won't fancy it anymore by the time it's in front of me! :dohh:

Thanks girls, yeh I'm the same haven't been having tea with my oh, I had crumpets last night , lol.
I've had a crumpet this morning so far, I might try pasta for dinner , I don't no tho lol. I don't feel as sick today , stil don't fancy nothing tho. X

I don't have any cramping anymore either... Think it stopped about a week ago or so when the sicky feeling when I'm hungry took over! So I'm pretty sure everything is still ok! :)

I told my husband yesterday, just pick what you want to eat for dinner, don't bother asking me cause I don't fancy anything anyway, and if I do I won't fancy it anymore by the time it's in front of me! :dohh:

I am going to have to tell my hubby the same thing - because it's sad how I THINK I want something and then as soon as I get it ... Not interested at all :( Like yesterday I thought I wanted Chinese food. We got there, I got what I wanted, and then after I started looking at it and eating - it wasn't in the least bit appealing. Yet I can home and all I wanted was crackers and cottage cheese. What kind of sense does that even make?!

I was saying I aint having cramps now I am lol. Not bad but enough to notice. I think its a cross between hunger and not being able to go to the toilet tho lol x

Girls who are pregnant with their 2nd or more. Are u having cramps, I'm not really . I was but not now and ino there a good sign everythings growing , do u think I'm ok and its cuz my uterus as alredi stretched b4 its not so bad nw x

I stopped cramping about a week and a half ago!

I'm the same way... last night sent oh out for food and I asked for 2 things. He came home and I only ate one of them, didn't want the other anymore lol.

I wanted a real dinner last night for once then my husband cooked spiced dumplings and they smelled so disgusting I had to leave the house for a bit. I ended up having a bowl of corn lol. Haven't eaten a real meal in awhile!

Ugh ladies I had the worst night last night. I had a dream that I gave myself an ultrasound and found out the baby had died. Then (in the dream) it started to rain and water started pouring through the ceiling. I woke up at 3 am peeing my pants!!!

So embarrassing and disturbing!

mrsmarty: so sorry for your loss :hugs: but having a positive attitude about it all is such a great thing. You'll get your sticky bean I have no doubt :thumbup:

As far as everyone posting about food..... omg! I'm starving, and nauseous, and my stomach is killing me. I cook meals for my family and then can't eat them. I've been living off of rice and toasted waffles. And they aren't even appealing, they're the only things that don't make me want to throw up haha :sick:

Had my 3rd beta testing today, and now because it's Saturday, I have to wait until Monday to get the results! Ughh so frustrating. Here's hoping for good high numbers :) :thumbup:

I wanted a real dinner last night for once then my husband cooked spiced dumplings and they smelled so disgusting I had to leave the house for a bit. I ended up having a bowl of corn lol. Haven't eaten a real meal in awhile!

Me either. I'm currently eating sea salt & pepper potato chips for breakfast because nothing else sounded good.

I went & picked up my report for my ultrasound from the hospital instead of waiting for my OB to call with the results. I'm impatient. So this is what is said...

"Intrauterine gestational sac is recognized showing a diameter of 0.9 cm corresponding to 4 weeks 6 days +/- 5 days composite ultrasound gestational age. A yolk sac is identified. No fetal pole or fetal cardiac due to its record size. The uterine cervix is 3.1 cm in length.

The ovaries are normal in size. The right ovary measures 3.6x2.8x1.8 cm in diameter. The left ovary measures 2.4x1.3x1.2 cm in diameter. Bilateral ovary and cyst is identified the one in the right measures 1.3 cm and the one in the left measures 2.6 cm in max diameter showing in addition complex characteristics. No evidence of pelvic masses or free fluid is identified.

IMPRESSION: Findings consistend with early pregnancy 4 weeks 6 days +/- 5 days composite ultrasound gestational age by gestational sac size. A followup ultrasound in 2 weeks is suggested to confirm viability.

Findings consistent with corpus luteum cyst in the left ovary."

So that second sac was either a shadow or it picked up one of the cysts, which is a little bit of a relief lol. I see my new doctor Monday where I'll get another ultrasound so fx for some growth/changes!

Hi ladies! I'm due in march, just not sure what day!
I should be 7 weeks 1 day according to LMP. I had my dating ultrasound yesterday and I was told there was only a gestational sac and yolk sac and fetal pole and that I'm measuring 5 weeks 1 day.
This is a little discouraging, because I'm worried I will miscarry. The midwife and sonographer sounded positive, but I have to go back for another US on 7/30 this month.
Has this happened to anyone?
The weird part is, if I am only 5 weeks I tested positive when I was just 3 weeks pregnant.

Welcome AllisMommy!

Going by LMP is not the best way, in many cases, to determine how far along you are. If I went by LMP I'd be 7w6d today but in reality I am 6w6d (going by my ultrasound results). You probably ovulated later than you thought. I wouldn't worry! As far as your tests go, it is possible to get a positive test at 7-8DPO which would be around 3 weeks. It isn't super common but it does happen from time-to-time....congrats on your pregnancy :)

Welcome & congrats!! I just had my scan done the other day when I should have been 6 weeks 1 day but the scan measured me around 4 weeks 6 days. But the report said that that could be off by about 5 days and even then, early on it's hard to be entirely accurate on measurements/size, especially if it's not as high-tech a machine as others. That being said, you could have ovulated late or implanted late which would make you not as far along as your LMP would make you.

My LMP was 6/6 but I ovulated on 6/19. If I went by my LMP, I would be due March 13 but if I go by my ovulation date, I'm due March 12. That's obviously a small change but if you ovulated later than the 14th day of your cycle, that would more drastically change your due date :)

If the tech didn't seem worried, I wouldn't worry just yet :)

Thanks for the welcome! Based on my LMP I'm due 3/7, but I'm thinking will be more like 3/17.
At least you're kind of in the same boat as me. I read your post after posting mine!
Here's to March babies!! This is my second and my OHs first! I have a daughter from my precious marriage who will be 4 in September!
Pretty sure she's going to be jealous lol but a great big sister!

December... Congrats to you too!!
I'm just super nervous as we have been trying for #2 since the loss I had a year ago, and I don't want to lose another :(
I'm just a little over worried I'm sure, but they did take blood at my appt for progrsterone and I guess we will see what that shows!

Feeling very sick today :(

My NT scan date is 21st August :) only one month :D

Thanks for the welcome! Based on my LMP I'm due 3/7, but I'm thinking will be more like 3/17.
At least you're kind of in the same boat as me. I read your post after posting mine!
Here's to March babies!! This is my second and my OHs first! I have a daughter from my precious marriage who will be 4 in September!
Pretty sure she's going to be jealous lol but a great big sister!

I had a daughter from a previous relationship and my 14 month old is mine & OH's first together. My oldest was 6 when the baby was born and she's had jealousy issues but I think that's because she's older, she's been an only child for so long and because HER dad isn't in her life, she was jealous her sister had both a mom and dad around. She's gotten better over the last 15 months but still has her moments. She tries to act like a baby thinking that's what's going to get her more attention but hopefully your daughter adjusts better than mind did lol.

That is exactly my daughters situation. Her "father" has been out of her life since she was 1 year old. OH took over and is like her Daddy. I'm just worried about the questions that are going to arise with new baby.... I feel sad for my daughter but she is lucky, she has a father figure that loves her more than anything. (She has him wrapped).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->