MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Maybe they r a bit busy at the moment i hear there will be a baby boom following Will and Kates pregnancy/baby!

Thanks everyone for the well thoughts about my llama - it means a lot. He was my bubs and it sucks he's gone. We can't even bury him yet because it's been raining non-stop so they can't get the backhoe out to the pasture. He's covered respectfully, of course, but he can't even have a proper burial yet :cry:

Sorry if I'm responding to posts 4 pages back but its hard to keep up to this thread (and I LOVE it!)

SimplyCountry - those are AWESOME numbers *air high five*
Waiting4damon - I'm so glad everything went well!!
J-Lynne - My favourite cat Gussie went missing a week before I went on vacation in June and came back the day before we left and we cried with happiness and other than being covered in ticks and limping he seemed fine and we left him in the care of a friend, when we got back his stomach felt weird so we took him right in to the vet expecting him to have a broken leg but the news was horrible. He had broken his pelvis in three places and his stomach had torn and all his insides were out of it (but contained by his skin). I went in thinking it would be fine and an hour later he died in my arms because we couldn't afford the $5,00-$7,000 it would have cost to try to save his life.
I had to talk to a counsellor several times over the next couple of days and still even typing this I'm crying.... I miss him so much everyday and feel so bad that he was in pain so badly but we thought he was fine (he jumped on and off the bed, ate, peed) :nope:. I'm here by PM if you need to talk, losing a pet is like losing one of your family members and it's really tough. Keep your head up and give yourself time :hugs:

That's horrible :( I'm sorry :( Pets are so much like family - they're always the ones you can talk to about anyyyyything and no matter what you do, they always love you. They don't care what you look like, what you weigh, what your political orientation is, how many times a day you cuss, etc - they just love you. And to lose unconditional love like that, it is hard. Even though they can't speak to you in the same language, they can understand you. It's just amazing how pets are. I'll miss him soooo much. Here's a picture of my boy <3

Attachments

• 10150990740843119.jpg
    10150990740843119.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1014450_594423940580079_778215585_n.jpg
    1014450_594423940580079_778215585_n.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi! My name is Amanda, 24, and I'm due with my first March 13 after 3 1/2 years of TTC without a single BFP!! DH and I feel very blessed to have this little one bc we were told the only way we could have children was through IVF.
So far the only symptoms I've had are the fatigue and headaches. I'm on progesterone suppositories (ughh) and so far everything has been perfect for Baby Tucker and me!

I am a furnace! and nauseous today, yuck! not really a fan of eating like i have been.

That is one thing I've noticed, being super hot!! My husband usually tries to play Freeze Out on me...now HE'S the one having to bury under the covers every night lol.
Hopefully the nausea won't last long for you, Nikki!

I get really bad hot flushes sometimes! It's so annoying... you'll just be sitting there and suddenly get really hot! Or do something like just get up from bed and make some breakfast and feel like you're on fire! It's horrible!

Does anyone else sometimes have this pain/uncomfortable feeling in their belly?? It kind of feels like I've eaten too much or something like that, it's mainly around my bellybutton and up from there... must be some stretching pain or something???

Afternoon, ladies!!

Finally got my results yesterday after calling back again myself instead of waiting on her. Based on lmp, I was 5w6d at the time of blood draw and hcg was 3381. I am about to leave work to head there and have bloods drawn again and then I'll have to play the waiting game Thursday to find out if they've doubled! I sincerely hope they have because we have dinner plans with my mom Thursday evening and we'd REALLY like to be able to tell her!! :flower: Then we just have to figure out how to tell DF's parents...:shrug:

I haven't been having hot flashes, that's for sure. Actually, polar opposite. I'm freezing all the time!

J_Lynn, I love your llama! He's adorable!! Again, so sorry for your loss!

I get really bad hot flushes sometimes! It's so annoying... you'll just be sitting there and suddenly get really hot! Or do something like just get up from bed and make some breakfast and feel like you're on fire! It's horrible!

Does anyone else sometimes have this pain/uncomfortable feeling in their belly?? It kind of feels like I've eaten too much or something like that, it's mainly around my bellybutton and up from there... must be some stretching pain or something???

Yea i have a heaviness there....

Afternoon, ladies!!

Finally got my results yesterday after calling back again myself instead of waiting on her. Based on lmp, I was 5w6d at the time of blood draw and hcg was 3381. I am about to leave work to head there and have bloods drawn again and then I'll have to play the waiting game Thursday to find out if they've doubled! I sincerely hope they have because we have dinner plans with my mom Thursday evening and we'd REALLY like to be able to tell her!! :flower: Then we just have to figure out how to tell DF's parents...:shrug:

I haven't been having hot flashes, that's for sure. Actually, polar opposite. I'm freezing all the time!

J_Lynn, I love your llama! He's adorable!! Again, so sorry for your loss!

I froze when i was pregnant with my dd!! Thats why i am thrown off y being so hott not! My friends kept telling me when i was prego the first time that i woukd sweat like a pig! I never did! But this time, i def am!

Ugh. I cannot eat today! Nothing sounds good and my tummy is just so unsettled. I've been munching on fruit which does OKAY, but then doesn't settle. I had a Slim Jim (probably not a wise choice, but I needed protein). I can manage to scarf down breakfast, but no other solid meals. Good thing I've been putting veggies in my breakfast scrammbles or drinking spinach shakes for breakfast.

I felt ok for most of the day and now I feel so, SO sick. Might be another toilet bowl hugging night for me. Managed a few ginger snaps for "dinner"...better than nothing but still :wacko:

Ughhhh morning sickness is the pits....I feel yucky. I've so far thrown up morning and night.....so not fun!!!

Morning girls, hope ur al ok.
I've got these headaches eevryday am killin me .
I've got the midwife at 10am :) x

So strange with the time difference, i'm just waiting to finish work.
Other than MAJOR bloating and gas, no symptoms still.
Viability scan on saturday eeeep

Had my first midwife appt today....was great I actually made it, last pg I never made it this far.

Scan tomorrow ladies I am so nervous, I will update once I get back

Hi ladies, can I join in?

I'm Jess (23) Found out last night im expecting baby #2, but #1 with my OH. We are both real excited about it, cant quite believe its happening to us :happydance: I dont plan on going to the docs for a good few weeks as doubt they will be able to do much, and wont tell family until we have our first scan.

My due date is 29th March, although Im certain I will have baby at 38 weeks, like I did with my daughter, but will have to wait and see how the pregnancy goes.

My only indication for being pregnant was really tender nipples and my period being 2 days late, so far no feeling sick which is good for me :) Looking forward to making some good friends along this next 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->