MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Haha I just did that to myself two days ago. Felt better and panicked and thought "at least when I feel sick I am not worried." Now I feel like garbage again!

So I am debating ringing toe docs up and letting them know I am pregnant. As I am sure I need to be taking a higer dose of folic acid due to high BMI.

Hahahaha......so funny...this time I really did try and enjoy the few weeks without nausea....and I'm glad I did. It's here in full force...I feel awful! My stomach is a mess...I still get the runs every now and then! I wished I could look forward to the 1st trimester being over but, with my daughter I threw up every morning for 7 months...so....I don't have much hope for the end of the 1st trimester...hahahaha....but...I do just want the nausea to go away.......

Oh but I did just find out 2 other girls I work with are also pregnant...so it's fun to have people around to talk baby stuff to..hahahah....

I'm so excited to book my 12 week scan! hahaha.....

I do agree time is SUDDENLY going much much faster...hahahaha...almost like...woah....I'm already almost 7 weeks...can't believe I've been pregnant for almost 2 months! hahaha......

Seems like such a long time when you say 2 months!

Time is still going slow for me!

I got the results of my second bloods today. Hcg is up to 5944 which my doc says she's happy with and so we've scheduled my first exam/scan for 7/30 :happydance:

So excited!!! I am even MORE exited to be able to tell my mom tonight!! I can't wait! Is it dinner time yet?! (It's definitely only 2:25 here and I've just finished lunch...:haha:)

I still haven't had to deal with much nausea, or morning sickness. I kinda hope it stays that way, but at the same time, it'd make it seem more real.

I think upto about 6/7 weeks it goes pretty slowly, but then it starts to go a bit quicker. Maybe that's just cause I've been busier?? Or maybe it's cause you're a bit more used to the idea that you're pregnant so you're not CONSTANTLY thinking about it and counting the days! :haha:
I still have to keep counting how many days I am... I have a book that lets me read one page every day, so i have to keep track of it.

Hmm that's interesting you guys are saying it goes slower at first, b/c tis one seems really slow to me too (I'm 6weeks). 2 more weeks til my u/s!

Hello...can I join please!!...

My EDD is 14th March...this will be my second bubba as I have a wonderful little 5 year old boy! Im feeling really nervous yet so blessed to be pregnant as only 2 months ago I suffered a miscarriage...and as you can imagine I was in absolute shock to be pregnant again so soon after!!! Im so excited!...I have my first appointment with the midwife on the 12th August...currently feeling :sick:....but all worth it :)....

I look forward to getting to know you all :) xxx

Welcome!

Hugs to all the ladies getting hit with MS. Hopefully it becomes manageable for you soon!
It seems like your tickers jumped to 7/8 weeks so I can see how it seems so fast!
It's still dragging a bit for me. But thankful for each day.
Hope everyone had/having (time zones) a great day

My EDD is 14th March...this will be my second bubba as I have a wonderful little 5 year old boy! Im feeling really nervous yet so blessed to be pregnant as only 2 months ago I suffered a miscarriage...and as you can imagine I was in absolute shock to be pregnant again so soon after!!! Im so excited!...I have my first appointment with the midwife on the 12th August...currently feeling :sick:....but all worth it :)....

Welcome :) And congrats!! Does it make you feel better that you're feeling sick?? I mean, for me it kind of reassured me a bit more that it's going well this time (had a mc in October). I hated feeling sick (I think it's gone now... Fingers crossed!!) but it did make me feel more safe if that makes sense!! :flower:

Hopefully everything goes well for you!! :hugs:

I can't believe my boobs are still kinda sore... they feel worse now than they did before... when i take my bra off at night when i go to bed... they are kinda sore-ish cause they feel so heavy, it feels weird! They don't bother me at all when i'm wearing a bra..... anyone else have the same??

It's weird, if a day passed and I don't have morning/all-day sickness, I get worried! I notice that I feel sick more towards mid-day. I try very hard to keep my mind busy and sometimes it seems to work. I'm chewing on lots of gum and hard candies..This really seems to help.

I can't believe my boobs are still kinda sore... they feel worse now than they did before... when i take my bra off at night when i go to bed... they are kinda sore-ish cause they feel so heavy, it feels weird! They don't bother me at all when i'm wearing a bra..... anyone else have the same??

My boobs were kinda big for my body size before the baby... Now, I NEED to wear a bra alllll the time. When I go to get in the shower and I take my bra off, it literally feels like there are 10lb weights falling out of my bra yanking my boobs down haha :haha:

Food... I need help. I have actually lost lost about 3lbs due to my complete lack of appetite. NOTHING sounds good or gets me excited to eat. :sick: I'm nauseous but don't throw up anymore. I just wish I could eat. And when I do force myself to eat, my stomach KILLS me!! :wacko: I drink lots of water all day to keep hydrated and I drink milk for vitamins, but it doesn't settle very well. I live in the US and I have no idea what these lollies are I keep seeing people eating hahah so any ideas would be helpful!!! :kiss:

Ask ur doctor for zofran! It helped me keep my sanity in my last pregnancy with all day morning sickness! I will use it again if i continue to get sick..

I actually wish I were throwing up to help ease the nausea even if momentarily. Ugh. I used zofran briefly last pregnancy and I think I may ask for it again. This is just miserable.

I am right there with you guys with the nausea. I really just wish I was throwing up!! I am only not super nauseous for maybe 1-2 hours per day. It is keeping me up at night and making it hard to run after my 3 LO's. I think I may need to get zofran again this pregnancy.

Morning girls. Hope ur ok. :)
I can't believe I'm 9 weeks on monday! Only 3 weeks til I'm 12 weeks. Going so quick. I'm feeling sick again this morning , and my heads killing . X

Still super nauseous over here, but the spotting has stopped. :)
Sounds like we're all having similar symptoms!

Welcome :) And congrats!! Does it make you feel better that you're feeling sick?? I mean, for me it kind of reassured me a bit more that it's going well this time (had a mc in October). I hated feeling sick (I think it's gone now... Fingers crossed!!) but it did make me feel more safe if that makes sense!! :flower:

Hopefully everything goes well for you!! :hugs:

Thank you :) I definitely feel more reassured that everything will be ok! But my God I forgot how bad it feels! I just want to sleep all the time so I don't feel sick anymore!! How long did your sickness last? x

At what stage of the pregnancy did your sickness start and for the ladies who no longer experience it...when did it stop?

With my son I was sick throughout the entire pregnancy...im just hoping its no the same this time round! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->