MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi girls I've been to the midwife I've gt keytones in my wee , cuz I aint eating n bodys using fat 4 energy . She sed I've gta try n eat little and often n drink more or I'm gna av2 go hosp n be put on a drip x

:hug:

Good luck Donna, sorry to hear. Eating has been difficult for me these past few days. I am sticking to egg whites scrambled with cheese and veggies for breakfast so I can get some veggies in. Sometimes it settles, other times it's awful. Simple carbs seem to settle the best, but I know that's not really healthy for me. Hey. It's food! As for water, that's important! I keep a refillable bottle with me at all times and drink as I can. Keep us posted!

Thanks hun yeh I have been drinking lots of water just not last 2 days. I've had a sausage and egg sarnie today x

Yea donna that happens a lot w me since imdiabetic, and if my sugar drops or goes too high, which lately ive been having so many low blood sugars :(

Imactually thinking about calling the doctor this am, because i just feel so sick and it may be from ketones..

hello everyone, I am new to this thread so I'll start by introducing myself. I am 28... I think...:wacko: haha born in 1985. My husband and I got married last November and we are now expecting our first. We are very excited, though I sometimes start freaking out a bit!!
I am due on March 19th and everything has been going really well so far, and by really well I mean the little bean and I are both alive and healthy!! as for feeling awesome... I am not doing so well :nope: I am tired all the time and getting SO SICK OF FOOD!! since I am nauseous almost all day long I keep thinking about what foods I could imagine eating, and I keep eating stuff to keep the nausea to a minimum, but very few things leave my stomach feeling satisfied! I have like no energy which sucks because I am on my summer vacation and its sunny for the first time in weeks... and all I wanna do is stay in bed and relax :sleep:
Is anyone else feeling sick of the first trimester?
I am just super happy I have been keeping everything I eat down.

Just got a call from the midwife, first appointment is on the 1st of August :) So I'll be 8+6 then! Can't wait!

Welcome to the new girls!! Can't believe we're getting to the end of March with duedates now! Probably won't get too many more girls joining then!

HockeyWife:
More similarities! Haha we found out our :bfp: a day apart, our betas are days apart and so similar AND due to my last beta being so high they've given me a date bump for my viability scan! I was the 31st and now I'm this Saturday (27th)!!! I got the only appointment left, 7:50 in the am! When is yours? And where are you from again? I can't remember , baby brain haha.

Soooo this morning I am feeling like complete and utter crap. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't puke, I have a horrible overwhelming feeling like something is wrong, with life in general. Omg I'm so overwhelmed this morning... Friggin hormones :-/

Well go ahead and relax, Fixsohn lol. This is definitely the stage to do it if you have the chance!! H&H 9 (well 8 by now lol) to you!!

I hope all you ladies are doing well today! I hit 7 weeks today, I'm so excited! This is the week my RE predicted I would start getting morning sickness, sooo let's see!

I am hoping for an end to the nausea soon. I had one blissful nausea-free day this week and then it came back, but it was fading around this time when I was pregnant with DD, so I'm really hoping it lets up soon.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow. I'm worried she's going to try to use the doppler and won't be able to find a heartbeat. Then I'll be freaked out until my scan. I may tell her not to even try.

HockeyWife:
More similarities! Haha we found out our :bfp: a day apart, our betas are days apart and so similar AND due to my last beta being so high they've given me a date bump for my viability scan! I was the 31st and now I'm this Saturday (27th)!!! I got the only appointment left, 7:50 in the am! When is yours? And where are you from again? I can't remember , baby brain haha.

Soooo this morning I am feeling like complete and utter crap. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't puke, I have a horrible overwhelming feeling like something is wrong, with life in general. Omg I'm so overwhelmed this morning... Friggin hormones :-/

Oh my goodness! That is funny. My appointment is at 10am. I live in Australia (where are you from? i can't remember either, wish i could say it is baby brain....i think it's just mine)

I'm still waiting for MS to hopefully kick in.....or some sort of symptoms....

Bless u hun, yeh I would ring them. Are they dangerous . Keytones. She didn't really say much about them . Just said go back to doctor with a water sample if I'm not feeling better x
Hope u feel better soon x
Imactually thinking about calling the doctor this am, because i just feel so sick and it may be from ketones..

I can't believe ill be 9 weeks monday. :) just got to wait4 my scan date to come in the post . I'm thinking that will come when I'm around 10 weeks . X I've just had a nap with my little boy I'm shattered x

^ is it just me, or are the weeks going by quickly, but it seems like the appointments are taking forever to get here?! I keep looking at how far along I am and just thinking "Woowww this is going quicker than I thought!" and then it still seems like my next ultrasound is 44 years away!

I feel like the time is going faster now definitely. When I went to the midwife I guess I had gotten my due date wrong by two days so I'm actually 7+5 now. Wowsa. I'm like, seriously close to 8 weeks now and that feels nuts. 5 and 6 weeks DRAGGED for me, happy for every day that passed but it took forever.
I got to book my dating ultrasound for the 1st! I'll be 8+5 and if there is a heartbeat and a little mini-baby in there then I will officially relax a little and start getting ready to tell family and let it all settle in.

:hugs: to all the ladies feeling so sick.....

This pregnancy is flying by unlike my first!

Ketones can be bad if there is a lot of them, but just a trace is nothing to worry about unless its constant...

I feel like my first pregnancy dragged a lot more, too. But I also feel like it is ages until my next scan.

I feel so sick all day I usually only ever drink lemonade I don't drink water yet for he past week all I can drink is water can't stomach coffee or even givin my oh a kids once he's dank a coffee blah! I only want wet and cold food which seems to settle okish like fruit and ice lollies! I've lost 2lb this week cause I just can't eat like I did, the tiredness aswell jezzzz it's amazing how this is my 5th and completly different to my others x

Does anyone remember how I said I wished for nausea as a reassuring sign? And you told me id regret that?

Well I do. This constant nausea has got to go :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->