MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Checking in quickly.
Scan measures 6+2 115bpm
New edd march.23
Another scan in 2 weeks as my dates keep changing to monitor growth.
Hope all ladies are having a great day!

Morning girls. Hope ur ok. My boobs were killing thru the night I've woke up feeling terrible. Bad head, sore belly and feel sick x

Morning everyone! *yawn*
I didn't have the best night, my LO woke up and kept crying for me, think it might've been a night terror as he wasn't really awake, he just layed there crying mummy mummy even when I was there cuddling him and telling him I was there! Took him to bed with me for a while and when he had calmed down and been asleep for a while I put him back in his own bed, but then he started crying again about an hour later, so he slept on hubby's side of the bed and hubby slept on the sofa! Poor hubby!!
Luckily he seems fine now (LO), and I sent hubby back to our bed when me and Lucas got up :)
I'm still knackered though!! And am having a hard time trying to eat my breakfast.... :dohh: I don't feel sick, just don't wanna eat it!

Hopefully everyone else had a nice night and everyone feels ok today!! :thumbup:

I had a strange vivid dream last night. I ended up marrying my dead cousin! He was alive of course but it was just rather weird. Its not like he's only just dead, he's been dead 10 years! I had a nice dress on and had lost weight so I guess that was a positive.

On another note I'm struggling keeping down my folic acid so having to switch to liquid form hopefully monday. The tablets are just coming back up! Which is odd as I can keep down food :S

My son had really bad night terrors and the best thing my health visitor said to do was keep him where he is and don't move him. They can get more agitated by it. Just monitor and make sure he doesn't hurt himself. I was bawling like a baby the first few times doing this but soon it was fine. Once the episode is over wake him up fully, this will reduce him having another one that night. The worst thing was my son got so upset he was sick so then once that was over he had to have a shower and bedding changed! He's now grown out of them.

Congrats to the new BFP

My son was crying through the night aswell . He's cutting a lot of back teeth tho so think its that I'm shattered . Going to try and have some brekki soon x

So I've just threw up. Only had nothing to bring up so was just bile :( x x I haven't ate yet going to wait til I feel abit better and av something x it happened when I was making my sons wetabix :( x

I didn't eat my breakfast in the end... well, I ate half of it and then switched to eating a snack-a-jack. Had a bit of my vimto this morning but it just made me feel sick... but I have nothing else to drink in the house other than water, but I'm afraid water will probably make me feel sick aswell!!
I'm so tired too!!! :sleep:

Thanks for the tip mummy2o, Luckily he seemed fine once he was in the bed with me!! He went straight to sleep and was fine! :shrug: In his own bed he just kept rolling from side to side like he couldn't get comfortable. Probably didn't help that it was quite warm in his room!

Must have been something int he air, as Amara kept waking up crying last night. Think its this horrible cough she has got.

Hope the symptoms ease off a bit for you ladies! I had dreadful backache atm :(

I've just been to the shops. I'm going to make something to eat soon, I'm drinking water atm but it does make me feel sick sometimes. Orange juice I find I can drink. I'm really tired to. I'm sat watching cbeebies with my son lol. X

I've been drinking capri-suns most of the time and some vimto and some coke. But today the vimto isn't sitting right. And I've literally run out of everything else!! :dohh:
So I guess I'll have to go to the shop sometime soon! But I really can't be bothered right now. I'd have to get some jeans and shoes on, put my son's shoes on, get on the bus (or walk) and then get back... hubby and his brother are both still asleep (his brother is staying with us for 3 weeks). Would really like to have a shower aswell, but I don't like leaving my son on his own whilst I have a shower.... Never know what he gets upto :p haha!!

Lool bless haa little boys. Am terrors. I've just had a bacon,egg and cheese muffin it was lovely I really enjoyed it . My son did to was nicking it of my plate lol x I could eat another haaa . I just had some strawberry milkshake x I always keep comparing this pregnancy with my last. With my son, I literally couldn't stomach the thought of some food. I haven't really felt like that this time. Just don't fancy much. Just hope all is ok. :) x my oh is in bed to x

I cant drink orange drinks, sets off heartburn, had the same with my daughter when pregnant. That sounds like such a mission just for a drink lol! but needs must.

Were off out to Southampton today, look round the shops and get Amara some skirts.

I got heartburn so bad with my son, and It didn't go away after either . I no I'm going to suffer this time x

Good morning everyone :) I find this time around I'm getting more cramps :nope: Hoping its normal. First tri always scares me.

Must have been something int he air, as Amara kept waking up crying last night. Think its this horrible cough she has got.

Hope the symptoms ease off a bit for you ladies! I had dreadful backache atm :(

Your daughters name is Amara? My name is Asmara. It's the closest i've ever seen to someone with a name similar to me besided Samara or Tamara

Amara and Asamara are such pretty names! I worked a summer camp once and one of the 6 year olds was named Amara. I loved it.

AC1987- I've been getting cramps. Some of them pretty bad if I stretch the wrong way. So far no spotting or bleeding, so I'm hopeful! It is pretty scary though.

My appointment is less than a week away! And DH called last night to tell me he's getting re-routed and won't be home until NEXT weekend. I am so bummed. I cried. He's been gone over 4 weeks already. He hasn't been home since I found out I was pregnant! He is trying his best to be home for the appointment on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->